Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:20:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN][ICO]⭐⭐⭐⭐KahnChat Mobile Payment and Social Networking Crowdsale Live Now  (Read 4593 times)
g8stTDas

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:35:06 PM

Does the project has descriptions, reviews in well known media which are considered to be independent? What articles can be used as example?
waitsummer

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:37:24 PM

What official researches did the developers rely on when they were planning to work in the card transaction market?
kahnchat (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 10:20:54 PM

What official researches did the developers rely on when they were planning to work in the card transaction market?

These information was stated on the website as well as on the Whitepaper.

The research is based on 'The UK Card Association' and 'The Statistics Portal'

Reference links for the research report were included in the Whitepaper
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 10:23:12 PM

Does the project has descriptions, reviews in well known media which are considered to be independent? What articles can be used as example?

You might want to check out at https://www.icotokennews.com/icos/kahnchat/ for information
gazman

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:45:00 PM

I've already signed up and even undergone KYC in order to participate in the sale. It's specified that the crediting of bonuses which are intended for me will happen during a particular period of time. How long is this period? I havent found the info anywhere(
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 12:11:25 AM

I've already signed up and even undergone KYC in order to participate in the sale. It's specified that the crediting of bonuses which are intended for me will happen during a particular period of time. How long is this period? I havent found the info anywhere(

The token will be delivered to your registered ETH address with 12 hours after the ICO closed. It did stated on the main website under the 'Acceptable Payment Method?' section.

A confirmation sales receipt email with the details of your purchase with the number of token purchase, bonus and total token will email to your email address after payment confirmation. The delivery date also stated on the email too.
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 02:29:39 AM

I know you guys are working hard, making a progress, and want to product to be out first but are you working towards listing your tokens to an actual big exchange not just a decentralized ones? As a trader, personally, think that the best way of marketing is to be exposed to a crypto community.

This is similar to the question of 'chicken or egg first'.

The token goes to exchange before ICO close or before ICO then the ICO project does not need to carry out ICO, the project can sell their token at the exchange for the required investment fund.

Most of the exchange does not provide a free listing on their exchange, some of them charge high listing fees, without the raised fund, it is hard to get the token to list on those high listing fees exchange.
alcoholbtc

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:04:25 AM

How much money raised during ICO is going to be used for marketing and PR ?
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:08:31 AM

How much money raised during ICO is going to be used for marketing and PR ?
White paper says that it’s gonna be around 50%.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:59:23 AM

What is the minimum purchase that has to be done as of today feb 15?
Drillfork

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:01:44 AM

Some friends of mine gave me a good feedback about this project
devilini

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:05:18 AM

Feb 13 - 18 the minimum purchase is 1.
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:52:15 AM

if you don't reach soft cap target till 18.02 - you will return money to your investors?
alexfild

Activity: 93
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:41:34 AM

Transaction in blockchain are very slow, and what’s more important, are really expensive in terms of commissions. Why do creators of the project count that they’ll manage to attract the clients which will be satisfied with such an expensive service of such low quality?

KahnChat app is different than any other cryptocurrency wallet. Most of the cryptocurrency wallet is only a cryptocurrency wallet, allow the user to send, received or spend their cryptocurrency.

You are right, the network fees for the cryptocurrency for certain coin/token is very expensive but there is still user want to have the option to spend their cryptocurrency.

KahnChat app isn't just a cryptocurrency payment system but it is also a fiat currency payment system. The user who preferred to use fiat currency to spent for purchase can still use the app, the user who preferred to use their cryptocurrency to spent for purchase, they also can use it. KahnChat gives the option to the user. Of cause, not all merchant will accept cryptocurrency as the payment method for purchase due to the slow confirmation but there are merchants will accept cryptocurrency as a payment method.

The user chooses to use KahnChat is not just because KahnChat has the cryptocurrency mobile payment, it is because the user has the option to choose to use fiat or cryptocurrency and KahnChat also other features available for their daily use or business use.
What is the percentage fee for the exchange of fiat for cryptocurrency in your application?

Selling and Buying cryptocurrency to/from the other KahnChat user in the mini exchange, the exchange fees is only 0.005% or $0.20 per transaction, whichever is higher.

This is a very good Commission, in my opinion. I hope you will work in the Russian Federation
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:44:03 AM

имeeт ввидy coфт кaп чтoли. или минимaaльнyю cyммy инвecтиции. Mин. вoзмoжнaя cyммa инвecтиции нa дaнный мoмeнт 1 etn

Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:44:36 AM

KahnChat offers a lot of tools. Nobody does it  for now. Technically it combines banking functionality and social media platform. There are other companies that are planning to develop this market. I mean Telegram for example, what can you do better?
MadduckUK

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:47:22 AM

KahnChat offers a lot of tools. Nobody does it  for now. Technically it combines banking functionality and social media platform. There are other companies that are planning to develop this market. I mean Telegram for example, what can you do better?

Telegram hasn’t presented  anything so far. So we cant compare it for now.  Right now platform offers really limited number of functions. Maybe only 20% of all the  KahnChat functions. So KahnChat is gonna be interesting for private users and for companies.  eщe нe пpeдocтaвил инфopмaции пo cвoeмy фyнкциoнaлy, чтoбы мoжнo былo cpaвнивaть.

Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:50:02 AM

Telegram hasn’t presented  anything so far. So we cant compare it for now.  Right now platform offers really limited number of functions. Maybe only 20% of all the  KahnChat functions. So KahnChat is gonna be interesting for private users and for companies.  eщe нe пpeдocтaвил инфopмaции пo cвoeмy фyнкциoнaлy, чтoбы мoжнo былo cpaвнивaть.

Are they going to develop apps? What’s up about that?

MadduckUK

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:54:01 AM

Are they going to develop apps? What’s up about that?

Kahn Tchnology Ltd  has already developed several apps fot KahnChat. Ant they are going to do it from now on. After the project is launched they will present a wallet based on blockchain.
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:55:03 AM

KahnChat offers a lot of tools and combines different functionality. But there are a lot of projects in crypto now. How hard would be to copy this functionality?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: