Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:27:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN][ICO]⭐⭐⭐⭐KahnChat Mobile Payment and Social Networking Crowdsale Live Now  (Read 4593 times)
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:18:06 PM

Is it possible to make payments via the platform if i have to pay to various organizations for their services? Or are the transaction are available only between the friends?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alexfild

Activity: 93
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:28:10 PM

Online games have significant role in social networks. Will there anything like that?

Yes, Mobile gaming is on our roadmap as specified in our whitepaper.
Will these games be monetized somehow? Will THEY use the KCH token as their in-game currency?
unkletoken

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:42:42 PM

Now the opportunities to exchange the cryptocurrencies and other operations related to it are very popular. Will anything like this be realized on the platform?
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:08:12 PM

I have an impression that platform is created for youth only – i mean all these social networks, simple transactions and other stuff. On the other hand, there’re some options that would be of interest for everyone. All in all, what’s the focus group chosen by the developers to be the clients?

Why would the platform be created for youth only. It just has to do with fundamental changes in our society. We will be old one day and the young kids then will think that the stuff we used is boring and meant for old people.
cкopee вceгo этo нaчaльнaя идeя,  ДЛя пpицeлa выбpaнa пepcпeктивнaя цeлeвaя ayдитopия,  Кaк виднo бyдeт пoльзy, ocтaльныe caми пoдтянyтьcя

kahnchat (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 11:18:06 PM

If 1% of the market allows all the ICO investors to make profit, what income will they reach in case 3-5% are captured?

The value of the token will goes further. It is similar like share, the more profitable of the company the more value of the share. Same to the token too.
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 11:21:20 PM

I have an impression that platform is created for youth only – i mean all these social networks, simple transactions and other stuff. On the other hand, there’re some options that would be of interest for everyone. All in all, what’s the focus group chosen by the developers to be the clients?

Why would the platform be created for youth only. It just has to do with fundamental changes in our society. We will be old one day and the young kids then will think that the stuff we used is boring and meant for old people.

Why a platform have to limit itself to youth only? The parents of my friend are 60+ and they know how to use smartphone for videoing, voice message, just don't type. KahnChat app is design to be easy to use for all age as long as they know how to use smartphone.
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 11:22:11 PM

I’ve heard that the platform’s gonna have a very low commission. What if we compare it with the competitors’ oens?

The comparison table is on on the whitepaper.
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 11:23:55 PM

Is it possible to make payments via the platform if i have to pay to various organizations for their services? Or are the transaction are available only between the friends?

KahnChat app not only for user but also for merchant/seller.

As long as the merchant/seller have KahnChat app, you can make payment or transfer to them.
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 11:25:49 PM

Online games have significant role in social networks. Will there anything like that?

Yes, Mobile gaming is on our roadmap as specified in our whitepaper.
Will these games be monetized somehow? Will THEY use the KCH token as their in-game currency?

Mobile gamings is one of the mobile stream for the company, game player buy the games credit for their games purpose.

Purchase of games credit is via KCH.
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 11:28:19 PM

Now the opportunities to exchange the cryptocurrencies and other operations related to it are very popular. Will anything like this be realized on the platform?

In the world of programming, nothing is impossible. The only thing is the user demand. If there is a user demand and we have the fund, everything is possible in the future development.
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:08:06 AM

What’s the total supply of tokens?
bit679

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:16:05 AM

What’s the total supply of tokens?

The total number of tokens is 80 million coins. You can follow the course of the sales on the site.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:07:08 AM

What volume of the funds collected will the developers receive as a reward?
devilini

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:12:31 AM

What volume of the funds collected will the developers receive as a reward?
The partners and the team will receive 4 million tokens. Comparing to the total volume – this is 5% of the total amount.
rosemarie151212

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:05:58 AM

I’ve read the reviews about the project and i have seen various estimations of the prospects. Most of them are not bad. However, the site claims that KahnChat will be the best ICO of the year! I’d like to understand the reasoning of such conclusions…
coin63

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:09:43 AM

I’ve read the reviews about the project and i have seen various estimations of the prospects. Most of them are not bad. However, the site claims that KahnChat will be the best ICO of the year! I’d like to understand the reasoning of such conclusions…
Any ICO is estimated by a range of criteria, but the most important one is the prospects of the project itself. An app for social network ensuring not only communication, but also making payments  for purchases and transferring money, but also do using fiat and cryptocurrencies has great chances to gain popularity. I guess that’s the reason for such conclusions.
rosemarie151212

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:11:26 AM

Any ICO is estimated by a range of criteria, but the most important one is the prospects of the project itself. An app for social network ensuring not only communication, but also making payments  for purchases and transferring money, but also do using fiat and cryptocurrencies has great chances to gain popularity. I guess that’s the reason for such conclusions.
Did you list all the platform’s services or is there anything else?
coin63

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:14:19 AM

The range of services is much bigger. There’s an individual digital wallet where users can manage their KCH tokens and use them to trade on exchanges and also to purchase goods with them. Smth else is still being developed.
rosemarie151212

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:20:49 AM

The range of services is much bigger. There’s an individual digital wallet where users can manage their KCH tokens and use them to trade on exchanges and also to purchase goods with them. Smth else is still being developed.
Well, there’re a lot of directions. Which one will be the start of project’s development?
coin63

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:24:33 AM

Well, there’re a lot of directions. Which one will be the start of project’s development?
The company’s planning to make profit on mobile payments. This is an industry of billions, even small participation in it creates good financial conditions for the project. After that it’ll be possible to think about other ways of monetization.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: