Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:56:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN][ICO]⭐⭐⭐⭐KahnChat Mobile Payment and Social Networking Crowdsale Live Now  (Read 4593 times)
DMiracle1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:21:35 AM

The more i read, the more my enthusiasm grows about this app. With all the incredible features being associated in this app, this will unmistakably become one of the best social media apps in the global market. When will the Beta version be released?
Ackedy

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:29:50 AM

At what price can you buy the project’s tokens, now?
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:35:45 AM

At what price can you buy the project’s tokens, now?
The current rate is 1 KCH = 0,002 ETH (500 KCH = 1 ETH)
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:44:32 AM

As I understand it, the developers are going to make a listing on exchanges after the ICO. What will it give to the project?
omorbalsamhill1

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:09:27 AM

All projects that participate in the social networks should give game content, in my opinion. Will KahnChat have it?
matthewtalbot

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:11:07 AM

Are there any limitations on the maximum tokens purchases amount?
advertkane121

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:16:04 AM

KahnChat is going to release a highly functional app, I would even say a series of applications. I think that about 10 years ago, it would have been a whole operating system. Will it be possible to do this all quickly? Don't the developers hurry with their plans?
scifilover

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:20:57 AM

Are there any limitations on the maximum tokens purchases amount?
No, there are no such limitations. Usually, that is minimum amount that is limited)
ggcript

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:28:25 AM

KahnChat is going to release a highly functional app, I would even say a series of applications. I think that about 10 years ago, it would have been a whole operating system. Will it be possible to do this all quickly? Don't the developers hurry with their plans?
The KCH application together with the token will be released in the second quarter of 2018. During this period, the digital wallet feature will also be developed. So far, there is no reason to think that the guys fall out of schedule. We’ll see.
advertkane121

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:32:48 AM

The KCH application together with the token will be released in the second quarter of 2018. During this period, the digital wallet feature will also be developed. So far, there is no reason to think that the guys fall out of schedule. We’ll see.
You have named date of release. Does this mean that it will be launched in the second quarter?
ggcript

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:38:53 AM

You have named date of release. Does this mean that it will be launched in the second quarter?
No, the launch, according to the information from the white paper, is scheduled for the third quarter. This applies to both the wallet and the mobile app. I believe that they will try to do that as soon as possible.
kahnchat (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 09:40:05 AM

So far, our engineers is working on the social media features. Our schedule is to release a beta version on the mid Q2, as of today, we are still in our schedule.
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 09:42:03 AM

The Kahn Chat application is aimed at users around the world or locally? Will the app be available for both Ios and Android systems?

The app is aimed for the user globally. The app is available for both iOS and Android platform.
advertkane121

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:44:02 AM

No, the launch, according to the information from the white paper, is scheduled for the third quarter. This applies to both the wallet and the mobile app. I believe that they will try to do that as soon as possible.
I’m just trying to figure out possible revenues of the project in 2018, considering the plans of the project managers…
ggcript

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:54:43 AM

I’m just trying to figure out possible revenues of the project in 2018, considering the plans of the project managers…
If you think of transactions, it is planned to charge a fee of 0.6%. Thus, if they manage to launch in the middle of 2018, then by the beginning of 2019 the income may be about several million.
advertkane121

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:02:06 AM

If you think of transactions, it is planned to charge a fee of 0.6%. Thus, if they manage to launch in the middle of 2018, then by the beginning of 2019 the income may be about several million.
In what countries is it planned to start promoting the platform?
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 10:44:54 AM

In what countries is it planned to start promoting the platform?

The app is made available globally.

1) Social Networking Feature - available to global user, everyone can download the app
2) Cryptocurrency wallet - available to global user, everyone can download the app
3) Fiat currency mobile payment - When this feature is enabled, it is available in entire Europe. Some country might have restriction and require an additional license before we can make it available for that country.
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:00:22 PM

Can someone tell me about the project team? How these people have gathered? What work experience did they have?
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:57:36 PM

3) Fiat currency mobile payment - When this feature is enabled, it is available in entire Europe. Some country might have restriction and require an additional license before we can make it available for that country.
As far as I know - mobile fiat payment generally refer to payment services operated under financial regulation. Does it mean you will have to get additional license in each one country?
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:18:00 PM

Can someone tell me about the project team? How these people have gathered? What work experience did they have?
Yes. It could be very intresting to know q-ty of devs and their experience with similar projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: