Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:46:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN][ICO]⭐⭐⭐⭐KahnChat Mobile Payment and Social Networking Crowdsale Live Now  (Read 4591 times)
Andrei_Workout

Activity: 770
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 04:20:57 PM

Can someone tell me about the project team? How these people have gathered? What work experience did they have?
good question,another good idea would be links to LinkedIn and chat with them, then that was not so much hurt

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
▀   Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance on blockchain.  
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:58:57 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 05:19:52 PM by _Sergo

Can someone tell me about the project team? How these people have gathered? What work experience did they have?
нa caйтe yкaзaнo, ктo paбoтaeт в пpoeктe , в тeлeгpaммe   paбoтaeт пoддepжкa и cpaзy oтвeчaют нa вoпpocы, здecь тoжe oтвeчaют быcтpo

kahnchat (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 05:03:21 PM

Yes. It could be very intresting to know q-ty of devs and their experience with similar projects.

This information was stated in the Whitepaper as well as the website.

kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 05:05:14 PM

a чтo нa caйтe нeт кoмaнды, в тeлeгpaммe   paбoтaeт пoддepжкa, здecь тoжe oтвeчaют. Bы зaдaвaли им вoпpoc.

Why no team on the site??? The team member information is on the website home page, about us page and in whitepaper too.

alexfild

Activity: 93
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:39:49 PM

How will the transition between Fiat money and cryptocurrencies be adjusted? Will you cooperate with Visa or MasterCard?
crick3698

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:40:54 AM

How fast are they going to transfer tokens to my wallet?
Forspareparts

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:45:55 AM

How fast are they going to transfer tokens to my wallet?
If you are paying for tokens in ETH/BTC its gonna take around 12  hours. of course if you are a verified user.
CAraBuss

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:06:29 AM

The platform is going to combine all the services that were used in different projects. Social media networks and apps for transactions. So it looks like it’a new product. I dont understand technical part but is it easy to make it happen?
leholmes12

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:18:25 AM

The platform is going to combine all the services that were used in different projects. Social media networks and apps for transactions. So it looks like it’a new product. I dont understand technical part but is it easy to make it happen?
It’s definitely technically possible. There are some projects that have similar functions but not exactly. Developers can show what they are capable of.
CAraBuss

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:42:29 AM

It’s definitely technically possible. There are some projects that have similar functions but not exactly. Developers can show what they are capable of.
I’ve heard chatting platform developers constantly saying that the speed of the platform is the most important part. That’s why they keep only necessary parts on the platform…
leholmes12

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:53:51 AM

I’ve heard chatting platform developers constantly saying that the speed of the platform is the most important part. That’s why they keep only necessary parts on the platform…
I cant really tell you how the platform is going to be built but speed and security are going to be the cornerstone.  There will be options of making payments, chatting and exchange files.
CAraBuss

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:02:54 AM

I cant really tell you how the platform is going to be built but speed and security are going to be the cornerstone.  There will be options of making payments, chatting and exchange files.
It’s kinda scary that you can transfer money without knowing banking details.
DimNik

Activity: 98
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:06:14 AM

In WhitePaper in paragraph 7.1 The comparison "mobile payment"
Kahnchat = yes
PayPal = No

and further 7.2 "mobile payment"
Kahnchat = yes
PayPal = Yes

hmm, is that so?
leholmes12

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:17:52 AM

Blockchain solves this problem. So bank details are kinda old school.
CAraBuss

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:26:13 AM

Blockchain solves this problem. So bank details are kinda old school.

Does project need testers?
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:27:10 AM

дa чeм бoльшe вcякиx пpимoчeк, пapaлaкcoв, cкpиптoв, тeм дoльшe caйт зaгpyжaeтcя, a этo coвceм нe нyжнo нa тexничecкoм caйтe , гдe вaжнa cкopocть и пpocтoтa.

operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:38:58 AM

good question,another good idea would be links to LinkedIn and chat with them, then that was not so much hurt

Yes if you want to know about their traces of history, you just need to open their linkedin profile in stages, where you will find their capacity to work anywhere.
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:34:20 AM

This idea to combine payment application, exchange service and social network based on blockchain technology seems profitable. As I understand to make it you need contract with big aggregator or service provider for fiat world. Have you already negotiated with any of them?
alexfild

Activity: 93
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:36:14 AM

In what social networks will you be able to test your project? Facebook, Twitter, do you have an agreement yet?
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 12:19:34 PM

In what social networks will you be able to test your project? Facebook, Twitter, do you have an agreement yet?

We are not link with Facebook or Twitter. KahnChat is a social networks at it own. We have many fans on the waiting list to download our app.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: