Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 01:41:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dream house and financial freedom  (Read 1336 times)
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:39:09 PM

My dream was to buy my own house and financialy stable. As i try to adopt bitcoin in my life he help me a lot specialy in financial. I starter to buy some things that i want and now i was dreaming that i can buy my own house from bitcoin. How about you what is you dream from bitcoin?

I also want to buy a dream home for my little family. For now I still live in rent with my family. I want to bring my family to a better life, for that I choose Bitcoin. Hopefully Bitcoin can realize my unfulfilled dreams.
My dream I want to build or buy a house because I only rented in small apartment . I want to give a happiness for my mother her dream a house our own house and not rented. I join in bitcoin because I know it help me to fullfilled my dream house and help me to our daily expenses.
Me too, I want to have my own house actually as of the moment I still don't have mine as I am still paying the house of my parents before I buy for my own. I don't need a big house I just need a house where my children can use for their future when they have family on their own as well as my investment for a lifetime.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:55:44 PM

My dream for bitcoin is to earn in order to fully finish our dream house and live without financial difficulties. I want to bring my family to a simple  but a happy and beautiful life because of financial freedom. I am a solo parent due to the loss of my beloved husband, number one problem is the financial difficulties because you are the only one working to sustain the needs of your family. Need to strive harder and look for any other means to have an extra income to pay everything. Hopefully bitcoin can help me realize what my husband dreamed for us, I just have to be patient enough and do my very best with all the strategies I know so that I have a bigger chances of earning here.
[/quote
My dream in my profit in bitcoin is to buy a house for my kids, being a single parent its hard if you rented a house. I joined in bitcoin cause I want to earn money for my kids future and I want to buy a house for there.

wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:03:15 PM

My dream was to buy my own house and financialy stable. As i try to adopt bitcoin in my life he help me a lot specialy in financial. I starter to buy some things that i want and now i was dreaming that i can buy my own house from bitcoin. How about you what is you dream from bitcoin?
My dream in my profit in bitcoin our dream house and a car. I join in bitcoin because I know my self bitcoin help me in my dream will come true. Bitcoin help me in my financial needs it gives me high profit in my investment and make my life become better and successful.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:26:20 PM

My dream is much of the same. First stage was to pay off credit cards which i've now done. The next is to pay off the car which I hope I will complete this year. Then its to pay off what I can from my mortgage.
pri3oner

Activity: 504

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:29:45 PM

Yeah, the majority (all the bitcoin users, even bots) wants financial idependency lol Thanks to crypto we've a chance to make it happen in our filthy world. Hopefully, we all get it finally! Good luck!

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
21millionsbtc

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:42:19 PM

Hodl Bitcoin till 2020 u will have everything dream house and financial freedom at least 1 bitcoin can change the life of individual
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:12:07 AM

I am thinking same as you. Bitcoin is like a blessing for me, This coin completes my all dreams, and now i am looking to buy a home for my family. I am living in a rent house and the rent cost is to much high. Now i am struggling for my own house and for this i have bought some coins and holding them. I know bitcoin is dumping now days but i believe it will increase more. We have to be patience.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:21:23 AM

I did not achieve my bitcoin goal yet. So i can't buy house and i am not financially stable as of now. But my cousin who introduce bitcoin to me. His life was totally change now because of bitcoin. He buy a land just last month and soon they will build his dream house. He achieve his status now because of bitcoin.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
ommochain

Activity: 121
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:38:43 AM

In the past two years I invested in bitcoin and earned 200,000. But the current high prices, I still can not afford the house. I hope I can rely on my ability to buy a set of own room and set up a family.
Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:39:44 AM

I did not achieve my bitcoin goal yet. So i can't buy house and i am not financially stable as of now. But my cousin who introduce bitcoin to me. His life was totally change now because of bitcoin. He buy a land just last month and soon they will build his dream house. He achieve his status now because of bitcoin.
Yes, i believe the goodness of bitcoin and the opportunity that it gives to every individual who engage in bitcoin as i have a friend of mine that has truly change his life because of bitcoin, he quit his stable job to focus on bitcoin earnings. He is also the one who introduce me about bitcoin, so i am now a bounty hunter and i already taste my first time profit and i know someday this will help me to out from my debt and give me financial freedom.

heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:01:10 AM

My dream is almost the same as yours, my main purpose is to buy a house, go on a pilgrimage to Mecca, open a business or a job for someone else and then have a stable income to meet the necessities of life. Currently I have not achieved one of my dreams, because I started with bitcoin from late 2017, hopefully all my dreams can be achieved in 2018.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
dicom

Activity: 123
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:06:00 AM

I also have a dream like you. I want to buy my first house as soon as possible, take my parents to travel, let them retire and do what they want. I know it is hard to fulfill my desire to find a stable job based on my current education level, so I chose Bitcoin.
AmericanBit

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:10:56 AM

Wow that's fabulous, good luck my friend, I hope bitcoin price will soon grow up and your dreams will come true.
WhichIsGood

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Young, Dumb & Broke

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:24:20 AM

I'd love to own my own house and become financially stable too. But sadly, it can't be done at present because reality hurts you right in the gut. We can't just assume that if we adopt bitcoin in our lives, we are already on the path of financial success. Even more so at this moment if you consider the value of bitcoin, which is for me, very expensive. Unless, you were one of the pioneers of bitcoin that hoarded significant amounts, then consider yourself rich.

htmcoin

Activity: 114
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:29:28 AM

I would like to buy a villa in the sea by Bitcoin and open a restaurant so that I can live with my family and do business. Although this dream is too difficult to achieve, I believe bitcoin can help me achieve it .
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:33:23 AM

You probably should read about this article which recently i got that said the deal marks the most expensive Bitcoin-to-Bitcoin real estate sale and only the second known transaction to close in Florida. I think this also another unique way to advertise bitcoin to the world as recent FUD makes people avoiding bitcoin and price start crashing downwards. I do also think some altcoins might have a possibly better future but bitcoin and ethereum as a pioneer would always gain the upperhand  Grin

You can see the source article here:
https://therealdeal.com/miami/
https://therealdeal.com/miami/2018/02/01/afraid-of-bitcoin-multimillion-dollar-miami-mansion-sells-in-cryptocurrency/
cherrymobile

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:48:07 AM

All of us wants to have our own house. Dreaming is not impossible to be come true by your hardworking and with the help of this bitcoin. Financial freedom by means of bitcoin  .I mayself thanking to this bitcoin because now i can help.my family and soon my goal is to buy our own house.
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:34:11 AM

Your goal was exactly like mine. Achieving it around 40-45 years old will also be my goal. I hope that bitcoin will be the first key to achieve my goal.

Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:56:55 AM

maybe this dream is a lot of wanting and I myself have dreamed many could have an asset like a car house and others and this will soon come true Wink
burnchan

Activity: 240
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:04:57 AM

Same with the others I also wanted to have fully furnished house, get insured and of course achieve financial freedom. Who wouldn't want financial freedom? These dreams keeps me going for my future family. That's why I pushed my self to read and learn more to achieve good profits. I may haven't earned yet but i am hopeful I will achieve my dreams.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: