Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:58:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dream house and financial freedom  (Read 1337 times)
surix

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:13:20 AM

Actually, this is true for most of us.

House is one of the biggest spend of our life (in single piece, doesn't count children's education etc.).

I'm also working on it. Bitcoin is good, but trading is very risky and holding it doesnt generate cash flow - so maybe starting a business can be a good idea.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:20:27 AM

Hi,

My dream is to build a company. Not necessarily something big, but I wuld like to create a business concept that can last.

So actually this dream s not directly linked with btc, but I hope that through crypto, business models are still quite open and people ready to invest... Even if it's only a small project (unlike banks)!

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:20:44 AM

My dream was to buy my own house and financialy stable. As i try to adopt bitcoin in my life he help me a lot specialy in financial. I starter to buy some things that i want and now i was dreaming that i can buy my own house from bitcoin. How about you what is you dream from bitcoin?
That is actually my dream since I was on high school. I want to have my own house and have a happy family with a good financial savings. I want to have my son to have better future someday, I don't know if I can able to do that but I am trying my best to fulfil that dream.
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:22:26 AM

There have been houses listed for sale that the owners would accept Bitcoin. The hard part is earning the coins in the first place.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
Coinhype

Activity: 204
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:29:12 AM

I think thats something everybody want to have. But for me a house its not so important. My first goal to achieve is to work less oder to stop working completly. So before i would buy an own house i would stay in a rent flat which i can live without working. Because if you buy an house you need a good amount of money as reserve for the maintenance of the house!
LeeMBlack

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:31:59 AM

We all have a dream, you can really find btc benefits in some way or another, for example I finished paying my house once I saw my second and third investment and bitcoin, I made trips, I got married, but what I want now is a new car.
Joyceshiroor
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:43:23 AM

I expect profits from bitcoin but i cannot expect a dream house from it since i found it risky to invest in bulk in bitcoin. It can give me a bit of financial freedom but not a dream house.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:50:43 PM

With bitcoin I see every financial problems as nothing in shot with cryptocurrency life is going smoothly like never before I always thank God for this great prevailed giving to all members of crypto community  with Bitcoin dreams come through all impossibilities be come possible.
xiaowu55

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:05:52 PM

When I own bitcoin, my dream is to make the life of my family better, so that they can enjoy the quality of life.
I want to buy my wife a house of my own, because my wife and I are still living with my parents, and I want to buy a new car for my parents because their car is very old.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:10:15 PM

My dream was to buy my own house and financialy stable. As i try to adopt bitcoin in my life he help me a lot specialy in financial. I starter to buy some things that i want and now i was dreaming that i can buy my own house from bitcoin. How about you what is you dream from bitcoin?

I think this is the basic wants of anyone even those people who are not involved in cryptocurrencies. Having a house is a dream of anyone, House is the basic need to have a home for our family. We can survive our daily living with food but the house is the most important as it is the foundation of our family and shield from calamities.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 01:17:15 PM

I appreciate your positive approach but I would also advice you, keeping practical approach too. I am not saying that Bitcoin will fail but I am insisting to have a backup plan if you are expecting something in the future. Bitcoin as a technology is still in the development phase and we are not sure that it will work out as per our expectation or not so having realistic approach, plan B should be there.
daduremi

Activity: 252
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:20:26 PM

I have a dream, to buy a house, for my wife
then I also want to buy a car, buy lots of land, and build a boarding school for my sister .. and help people in need, as much as i can
skibikipapa69

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:27:11 PM

I think most of us dreamed of buying our dream house and settling down. That is my ultimate goal too. If I get lucky with bitcoin that is definitely what I will buy first. I also plan to give back to the community I grow up in.
blackbutterfly

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:42:23 PM

I really do believe that through bitcoin help me to build my dream house and support my financial needs.I will do my best as a bitcoin user to prove that I can achieve that dream,goals that I wanted to.bitcoin gives me the fighting spirit to prove my self that there is no imposible to achieve my goals and to be a successful bitcoin user.

Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:43:37 PM

My dream is to buy a house too. I am getting married in April so I could really use some money to buy a house for me and my spouse.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:44:47 PM

All of us dreaming for a wealthy life,we want house a live on,a car to ride on and being a financial free from all.But how can we achieve that ,by reaching our goals and I.want for the security of future of my children.I want still pursue it by hard working through bitcoin that helps me financially.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:56:27 PM

I think most of us dreamed of buying our dream house and settling down. That is my ultimate goal too. If I get lucky with bitcoin that is definitely what I will buy first. I also plan to give back to the community I grow up in.

I think these were everyone's goal to have their own house not just their dream house but to atleast have their own house.  Also to become financially independent is what everyone is dreaming of.  If you are rich, you do not need to think of many ways or worried about anything.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 02:20:23 PM

I could not ask for more than having a financial freedom. You can have anything you want without even looking at the price tag of an item but now, bitcoin seems declining. But despite of that, I am still optimistic about what my future can be even if bitcoin had dropped so deep these days. I believe it will just pass and everything will be back to normal again.

JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:36:21 PM

We are here for a reasons and dreams, I'm hoping that i can get a good profit in here just enough to sustain my financial needs and a little savings for my future. Although, it needs dedication and handwork which I'm willing to take every possible opportunity in exchange of good profits.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:42:56 PM

Dream big is not bad, and that dream is come to reality here in this bitcoinworld. And ofcourse financial freedom can be happen also here, thats is why dream, believed and ofcourse work to make you move to become success. Financial problem is no more.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: