Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:58:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dream house and financial freedom  (Read 1337 times)
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:21:33 PM

Well thankfully I have financially stable but I would like more of life's luxuries to be honest, I would love a dream house and provide better things for my family, after that I want to use my financial means to help others in need in the world too.

gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:29:35 PM

My dream was to buy my own house and financialy stable. As i try to adopt bitcoin in my life he help me a lot specialy in financial. I starter to buy some things that i want and now i was dreaming that i can buy my own house from bitcoin. How about you what is you dream from bitcoin?

Me too, I think everyone wanted to have their own hoyse and to have a money more and more. I wanted to feel how the lucky I am because I don't have house. I will work with bircoin so that I will have my house too.
fuding12

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:42:33 PM

My dream was to buy my own house and financialy stable. As i try to adopt bitcoin in my life he help me a lot specialy in financial. I starter to buy some things that i want and now i was dreaming that i can buy my own house from bitcoin. How about you what is you dream from bitcoin?

Financial freedom certainly, besides, I want to build a business in the field of fashion industry. I hope bitcoin is able to realize all the dreams of my life.
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:45:56 PM

Financial freedom certainly, besides, I want to build a business in the field of fashion industry. I hope bitcoin is able to realize all the dreams of my life.
Yes you are right, you should be able to set up your goals and you will finally see the good outcome of creating a positive thoughts as always. All of the people who were awarded or has known as the most riches people in the world have same or common thing that they are saying and that is to just have a positive mind and visualize what you want to have and things will follow.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:57:35 PM

My dream is to build my new house for my family and also build a small business for my extra income. Bitcoin is a big help for me it help when I'm down bitcoin help me to stand again and start a new life. I'm so thankful now cause I earn and my dream make come true. Now also I buy the things I want and I support the financial needs of my family. Thank you bitcoin you make my life successful.
Btcjunpitz18

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:41:41 AM

I've been dreaming for this, and hopeful that I can achieve with the help of bitcoin, I work so hard in a company but my salary is not enough, only the owner become richer and as employee bondage with liabilities, due to insufficient income to support our daily living. I hope and work for my dream house and to be financially free in btc.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:49:30 AM

All of us dreaming to be financially free in life.But we cannot achieve that if not pursue what we want and push ourself to reach our goals .Since I am starting in bitcoin I learned how to manage my finances and save for some future purposes.In fact me and my husband build our house through earnings in bitcoin and I can say we are financially free now for continuing working on crypto.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:51:53 AM

I've been dreaming for this, and hopeful that I can achieve with the help of bitcoin, I work so hard in a company but my salary is not enough, only the owner become richer and as employee bondage with liabilities, due to insufficient income to support our daily living. I hope and work for my dream house and to be financially free in btc.

Everybody dreams of that; to have a financial freedom. We know that most of the time, the income from our regular job is not enough for us to achieve this. It may pay for our expenses but would not give us total financial freedom and security for our future retirement. Bitcoin could help a lot in reaching that goal.
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:00:50 AM

All your dreams are actually dream of all people here in Bitcoin Forum user, but we don't know when did it happen. What we gonna do now is to continue support of Bitcoin don't let bitcoin become shut down. because The situation of bitcoin is actually depending on us many are hoping to get a big opportunity to be a good lifestyle, so kept always support and continue convinced other people.  
Virman01

Activity: 402

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:13:03 AM

everyone wants to be like you, and that's natural. I too, luxury luxury car homes and money. everyone wants it. but let us not be greedy.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:19:51 AM

Everybody dreams of that; to have a financial freedom. We know that most of the time, the income from our regular job is not enough for us to achieve this. It may pay for our expenses but would not give us total financial freedom and security for our future retirement. Bitcoin could help a lot in reaching that goal.

This is may look so possible when we are able to do what we are wanted for like when we are do what we have to do for like you do something that are good to be doing your best would be the best.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Steadfast20

Activity: 104
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:25:13 AM

Everyone here wants to become financially independent. I also want to become one too. I am currently working as a regular employee and at the same time earning some coins coming frim the bounty campaigns. I know that one day I will say that "I am financially independent now with the help of cryptocurrencies"

BetHash - Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS & more! ☞ Play Lottery | Play Dice | Get Referral Bonus[/center
rerek007

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:31:51 AM

Hopefully  I can achieve my dream house and financial freedom  with  the help of bitcoin soon,so as of now I am patiently waiting  for the perfect time of that praying hard to god
CryptoClown

Activity: 261
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:40:45 AM

It is always a good thing to dream. I do dream to have my own house soon when I have enough money to buy through my investment in Bitcoin. For now I am still in the process of embracing it, depositing extra funds so that I can build my portfolio little by little. I'd wanted to have my own through a loan this year but I guess it isn't yet possible, maybe by next year when I think that I have enough emergency funds and my work is a bit more stable.
lodi123

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:43:46 AM

I dream to have a mansion  house and I dream to that I can buy all things that I want to have with the help of bitcoin nothing is impossible  just  work and pray for it stay positive
ungongbuotan

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:47:02 AM

Like you I have one specific goal why I tried bitcoin and that is to buy myself a nice car. At first I had a hard time understanding what bitcoin is so I research and study hard about crypto and how it works. Sooner I began to love it and the more I become interested with it. Not only bitcoin changed my life, it also gave me a lot of opportunities to earn profit and make my self financially stable.
arrmia11

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:09:53 AM

The same thing here. Since bitcoin gives a lot of opportunities, I wanted my dreams to fullfill. Dreams to have my own house, car and things including travelling all over the globe. With that dreams I wanted my partner to be there always and with the current status that we have right now, I think I can only achieve it with bitcoin.

Taskford

Activity: 2576
Merit: 798

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:55:18 AM

You can achieve this dream if you will work hard in every opportunity that you will have because just like in bitcoin that it has a very great opportunity then you will be having a better view in your life and if you will build your financial structure properly then you will have the victory at the end and you will surely achieved financial freedom.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
L00n3y

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:03:21 AM

Investors who put their money on bitcoin has profit as their main reason. Becoming rich with bitcoin is possible and nobody here would say that they dont want to amass a great deal of fortune and anyone of us here is dreaming to have a financial freedom.
gangem07

Activity: 598
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:49:02 AM

Investors who put their money on bitcoin has profit as their main reason. Becoming rich with bitcoin is possible and nobody here would say that they dont want to amass a great deal of fortune and anyone of us here is dreaming to have a financial freedom.
Of course everyone dream is to build our own house and have financial freedom.Everything is possible in this cryptoworld as long as we know the good strategy to invest.My dream is to build my own business which is bitcoin related.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: