Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:14:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dream house and financial freedom  (Read 1334 times)
rappydoo

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:08:20 AM

all possible, we are still in the early stage of all of this, and a massive potential gain awaits us.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coorsaur

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:12:09 AM

My dream was to buy my own house and financialy stable. As i try to adopt bitcoin in my life he help me a lot specialy in financial. I starter to buy some things that i want and now i was dreaming that i can buy my own house from bitcoin. How about you what is you dream from bitcoin?

There are lot of people dreaming of having not just a house but their dream house that compose 2 or more rooms, a large garage, with a pool and so much more. Being financially stable is literally my goal this year, to provide needs of my family and secure our future. But i know that there are so many things to learn, read and skills to furnish to achieve this.
parassinghal

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:13:17 AM

I have a lot of dreams to do but we cannot rely on the bitcoin to fulfill our dreams. Because its full of risk and its not compulsory that every time it will give you that much of profit as it has given in starting.

Dannaey

Activity: 468

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:23:18 AM

My perception of life changed because of Bitcoin. I thought my profession now is one that will make me a millionaire. But it isn't. I joined cryptocurrencies without knowing how much I will make money. Then one time I get lucky that my investment pumps and I said to myself, "my dreams will come true here I believe."  Cheesy Grin I think by this year I can buy my dream house and dream car. Smiley

futuristic18

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:25:16 AM

My dream was to buy my own house and financialy stable. As i try to adopt bitcoin in my life he help me a lot specialy in financial. I starter to buy some things that i want and now i was dreaming that i can buy my own house from bitcoin. How about you what is you dream from bitcoin?

Financial upliftment is of course my choice and all who are in Bitcoin community. Once we have enough money we shall purchase a new house and upgrade our living standards.
Kodel

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:49:02 AM

yes true I have a dream of having a home of his own model that my taste is because work is just enough for the needs of daily life while the children now schooling especially at school must need a large bajet, with yes this bitcoin maybe I can realize my goal of making my dream house n definitely bitcoin this can be a way of solutions to achieve all that. I did not get all that but I see bitcoin friends have a lot of financial freedom and can suffice all day needs by following this bitoin
lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:54:21 PM

I think bitcoin is the key to achieve our dream house and our financial freedom. If you know how to earn using bitcoin just apply it on your personal business using bitcoin it's either signature campaign or trading activity. If you earn learn how to save your coin or your money to fullfil your dreams. You should not waste your income to the  things that you dont need. In term of buying own house it is a long term goal but when you have a great strategy in doing bitcoin you can get that in a short term goal and in term of financial freedom it is the very good feeling when you go to departmemt store and buying cloths without looking at the price tag because you already enough budget to buy anything you want because you already have savings because of bitcoin.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
findgreenland

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:13:26 PM

You are a lucky guy.
I've buy bitcoin 3years ago and lose 70% of my money.
And last year I invest bitcoin again, and also lose 80% of that.
I still don't know why, maybe I'm not that kind of good luck.

Angletim

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:31:51 PM

Yes, I buy bitcoins now and I hold them because they haven't met my goals yet. I want to be a millionaire by investing in bitcoin. I want to buy a new house for myself, because I still live with my parents, I want to buy a new car for my father。
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:37:41 PM

I want to go on a vacation to Maldives. Of course maybe I will be able to do lots of other things but this is the first one on my list
sasinghal

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:42:48 PM

I am also having dreams because of bitcoin. I also want to buy a new home and a brand new car and i think i will definitely achieve that goal in upcoming months.

____Kukucoin.io____
Value of cocoa harvesting, Marketing and Trading (http://kukucoin.io)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⋆ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/cen
russella31

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:51:44 PM

If you are good in investing, then you can get more profit. In return, you can buy the dream house you want and you will have financial freedom. Bitcoin can help achieve your goals in life.
doblok

Activity: 285

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:08:29 PM

many of the things I dreamed about in me know the bitcoin and the dreams I really hope for is to have a luxurious house besides I will invest some bitcoin as a necessity in the future Wink
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 05:30:05 PM

How about you what is you dream from bitcoin?
Dirty russian whores, superyachts, cocaine, expensive whiskey and Lambos.  Why the hell would you want a house?

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 05:32:01 PM

You are a lucky guy.
I've buy bitcoin 3years ago and lose 70% of my money.
And last year I invest bitcoin again, and also lose 80% of that.
I still don't know why, maybe I'm not that kind of good luck.
The explanation is easy.  You are a dumbass.  If you just HODL, then you won't have these problems.  You'll just get richer.  Don't SODL, HODL.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
alyssaxx

Activity: 193

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:31:49 PM

Right now my house is under construction eventhough it is not my dream house but  am still happy because i still have a house that i call my own, it is my gift to my mother who ages a lot without having a beautiful and comfortable house, wherein she will not worry to have a leakage in the roof if there is a storm and typhoon.
I want to invest in bitcoin so that in the future i will have a financial freedom and to not worry for not having a money to buy what i need when i grow old.
gledek

Activity: 103

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:09:46 PM

I want to build an orphanage foundation house. I want kids who do not have parents to live as well as other well-off children.
rushel22

Activity: 233

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:21:47 PM

I want to build an orphanage foundation house. I want kids who do not have parents to live as well as other well-off children.

You're plan is also my advocacy in life, mate. I hope that your dream of building an orphanage to the needy people will be fulfilled through the bitcoin you earn here. And of course, you can only do that if you are already financially equipped so we should work hard more on earning bitcoin so we will have a financial freedom and reach our dreams here. Because I believe that bitcoin is just an instrument for us to reach that each of us dreamed to have or achieve.
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:36:02 PM

I think you can accomplish what you desire with the cryptocurrency market if you are a professional investor. Keep in mind that you can only succeed in this market when you are a specialized investor. So you need to learn and invest a lot of time in this market if you want to succeed. Do not invest without understanding about it. Remember this.

KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:45:33 PM

Buy a car and spoil myself. I've been working my ass off on a shifting schedule. The least I can do is buy myself something that will help me generate more bitcoins and support my job. Of course, financial freedom is still there and it will eventually come.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: