Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:49:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dream house and financial freedom  (Read 1337 times)
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:49:14 PM

My dream was to buy my own house and financialy stable. As i try to adopt bitcoin in my life he help me a lot specialy in financial. I starter to buy some things that i want and now i was dreaming that i can buy my own house from bitcoin. How about you what is you dream from bitcoin?
That was my dream also to have my own house and a secure future for my children that is why i've strive so hard joining campaign to enable for me to earn so that i can pursue my dream for my family.

imoet

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

homt.net

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:01:44 PM

My dream was to buy my own house and financialy stable. As i try to adopt bitcoin in my life he help me a lot specialy in financial. I starter to buy some things that i want and now i was dreaming that i can buy my own house from bitcoin. How about you what is you dream from bitcoin?

I have my own dream. I want to give a better life my children. Because I do not want they are suffer like me. It's great to know bitcoin, I got more knowledge and I got more income too. As an independent woman, I really appreciate bitcoin come to my life. I can do bitcoin but my other jobs never disturb. 

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
cutiemolit

Activity: 179
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:03:04 PM

That was my dream also to have my own house and a secure future for my children that is why i've strive so hard joining campaign to enable for me to earn so that i can pursue my dream for my family.

These are the things most people dreamed of to have your dream house and financial freedom. I strive more to attain these goals of mine. That's why I join Bitcoin to reach my dreams. Because I believe Bitcoin is the key to reach my goals.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 01:50:50 AM

To pay all my debts and support my family as you can see our system's economy and makes it hard to breakthrough the cycle of doing and having what you " just " need. I hope that my future investments would make me financially capable to make my love ones happy, healthy and safe.

Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:58:04 AM

I think, most of the people who are investing on cryptocurrencies are wanting the same thing as well, I think most of us here are already experiencing our dream, if not, we are close to having that life that we are dreaming of, congratulations for your achievements, I know it will continue as long as you will be smart in handling what you have.

btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:00:24 AM

Not broken is good enough Cry
megamanexe002

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:07:21 AM

Yes true my dream too is to buy also house and lot..that's why i'm working hard in bitcoin to earn much and to achieve all i want too..and not only that  its so nice to be financially stable you can do everything i plan to help those less fortunate our brothers and sisters to make their life even beautiful and can have foods on their table..
LovellaSai

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:26:40 AM

I am a newbie just Smiley first let me get deeper and look at my profits at the end of the month then i could say it easily.
zedkiel08

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:14:42 AM

I think its everyone's dream to have a dream house. I also want to have my dream house when i have enough money to buy one. Now i am earning money through bitcoin which is very helpful to me in financial status. When i learn how to earn money through bitcoin , the financial status in my life change a lot , and i can say that bitcoin change my life. And in the future i will surely buy that dream house for my family.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
John Joseph Patagan

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:45:27 AM

That's my dream to be financially free but of course we need to work hard for it, it will not just come down from the sky that would be a miracle and if that happen you deserve it.
Tires

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:18:51 AM

To be a son Trump)
Maybe play Forex your way ?
Santaffic

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:50:08 PM

As for me; i am a bitcoiner from past 1 and half years and has never faced a loss still by the Gods sake; i now have enough money to buy my dream bike Royal En
ghie27

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:54:55 PM

I want to buy my own house and own a business so that I have a lot of time with my family.
GamerPapaRoach5

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:35:30 PM

Bitcoin investment is like gambling; how could anyone fulfill their dreams by gambling?? Useless.
WaveMellow

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:23:19 PM

let me think; umm... i will first have an iPhone and then a Wrist watch of swiss company.
LindsayWWW

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:15:18 AM

I need no luxury items; i am saing them for my son and daughter.
barlingo

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:31:43 PM

yes
sippadgarden

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:04:42 PM

My dream is to create a beautiful ideal family on my dream Alexandria model house with a Ford car.
Erik234

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:35:38 PM

if you bought the bitcoin ball at least 2-3 years ago, I think your dream could be a reality, now I think it is worth paying attention to other cryptocurrencies.
kufiandistrict

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:47:06 PM

I am aiming to buy my dream house by creating a lot of options to earn money and one of these are Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: