Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:38:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dream house and financial freedom  (Read 1336 times)
rengerlk13

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 05:18:58 AM

My dream with the help of bitcoin is to get financial freedom, open production and do what I love
Sithawaka

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:20:32 AM

I don't have a dream house because my parents gave me one but financial freedom is something that I am struggling to achieve at the moment

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
SimonOdell
Copper Member

Activity: 162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 07:33:42 AM

I want to own one of those American McMansions with a swimming pool and jacuzzi.

TOURIVA The World is Yours! https://touriva.info - Discord : https://discord.gg/wnteRpR
matutana10

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:34:07 PM

I want both and do what I like and want to do without thinking twice.
mildredcuster1

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:39:37 PM

Me too is dreaming of purchasing my dream house and automobile and i hope i'm able to do that through the profits from bitcoin. incomes via bitcoin may be very rapid in comparison to other investments.
yosero

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:50:14 PM

I am also the same as you dream of own home and are financially stable, besides that I dream of having BTC
ETHICKNINE

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:56:16 PM

My dream was to buy my own house and financialy stable. As i try to adopt bitcoin in my life he help me a lot specialy in financial. I starter to buy some things that i want and now i was dreaming that i can buy my own house from bitcoin. How about you what is you dream from bitcoin?
my dream is to become stable in financially because I still have no proper job and I hope things will change for good at least next year

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 05:11:34 AM

My dream was to buy my own house and financialy stable. As i try to adopt bitcoin in my life he help me a lot specialy in financial. I starter to buy some things that i want and now i was dreaming that i can buy my own house from bitcoin. How about you what is you dream from bitcoin?
This is everyone’s dream to have a house that will fit our satisfaction but of course many has failed since too expensive and harder to achieve
That’s why for me?i am contented on what house I am having now not my dream but at least enough to keep us warm when cold is out there,and having food to fed us all
Though with the help of cryptocurrency I am now starting to have chance to make it real maybe not today but I future
mJoke0410

Activity: 264
Merit: 2

English to Spanish translator - Send PM

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 09:57:02 PM

I agree with many, one of my personal aspirations is to have a home of my own and to have a good economic stability.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:11:16 PM

House is my first dream to buy for my  son and my wife to give them a decent home and community because until now harder to rent house every i need to pay rental. Aside from the house financial stability is very important to support the daily needs of our famliy if having huge amount of bitcoin use it to buy quick house and the remaining bitcoin i keep it for the future of my family finacial stability.

playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 03:15:31 AM

My primary dream when I came into cryptos just to make some money and spend it but now it became my primary earnings and already got lot from it,my wish is just the cryptos have to survive here for too long.

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:32:38 AM

Most of the people will not succeed in their dream especially everyone's dream is to build their dream house so it will not happen for lots of people because of their financial issues only Whenever And however we can write to save the money to build a home it will not been possible for lots of people due to lots of Asian and I think it will been possible only if you don't have the the pressure and financial issues in your life.
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 02:49:59 PM

House is my first dream to buy for my  son and my wife to give them a decent home and community because until now harder to rent house every i need to pay rental. Aside from the house financial stability is very important to support the daily needs of our famliy if having huge amount of bitcoin use it to buy quick house and the remaining bitcoin i keep it for the future of my family finacial stability.
Since you mentioned wife you are literally planning to buy a house for yourself, give a good education platform for your son and he will be more than capable to take care of himself and there is nothing you should be worried if you can give him a good platform and these days the price of purchasing a home is just a dream unless you win some kind of lottery or some good financial investment or you can take mortgage and settle on a monthly basis and live a shitty life. Cheesy
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 03:00:57 PM

I also have same dream like you, when i entered in bitcoin world then i also have a dream to buy new house and now my dream come true because of bitcoin. It is because i did work hard to earn bitcoin before 2 years and now i can say it that i have reward from bitcoin.   

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
HobbitMud

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 10:42:49 PM

You have very serious dreams.
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 185

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 02:29:12 AM

Cryptocurrency can be a way to become financially independent, I guess that we all would love a nice house in a good area that we can afford to live in.
Cryptocurrency gives a lot of possibilities to earn money, you can become a trader or blockchain developer, but just holding the right coin can also end up paying your dream house, people who bought bitcoins when it was cheap can if they bought enough now buy those dreams houses.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 05:49:08 AM

I already bought a lot coming from my cryptocurrency profit, and now looking for the next bull run so I can make a good profit and build a house on it, if we only did not have this very long bear trend I could have  build a house on that lot, but now I need to wait and hope that another all-time high is coming.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: