Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:20:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTCT.CO] [IPO-cancelled] BTCGARDEN MINER---Eyes to the horizon  (Read 197987 times)
boyohi

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 03:32:46 AM

Unless...

1) Start IPO at .16
2) IPO isn't selling well
3) Buy the rest your own shares with what you have from the half-IPO
4) This creates hype, you can sell your shares at .17/.18
5) Do it until people don't buy at .16+
6) Refund .16 with still a big win due to the .16+ sales

All part of a perfectly orchestrated plan!

Ok Lets say this really happened. If its true then we'll have high volume.

http://www.coinflow.co/chart/BTCGARDEN

Nope. The highest volume was during IPO, with the exception of the buyback. The rest of the time the volume was nonexistent. There was one huge spike at 35k @ 0.016. This theory doesn't hold up.

I don't want to pull Occam's Razor out but here it is. I think its more likely that something happened and they had to buy back everything at IPO and paid for the fees for us than a was a carefully planned 32000BTC scam to make a few hundred BTC and give back 32000BTC to the people they scam.

The conspiracy never ends. I'm not sure if I'm on an image board or something when I'm on these forums. Trolls are strong in this site.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DaSheep

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 01:41:50 PM

The conspiracy never ends. I'm not sure if I'm on an image board or something when I'm on these forums. Trolls are strong in this site.

"Sometimes a image can say more than thousand words"

"... NOT NORMAL ..."

"That’s all I know."
Ytterbium

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2013, 02:33:44 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2013, 02:14:05 PM by Ytterbium

Unless...

1) Start IPO at .16
2) IPO isn't selling well
3) Buy the rest your own shares with what you have from the half-IPO
4) This creates hype, you can sell your shares at .17/.18
5) Do it until people don't buy at .16+
6) Refund .16 with still a big win due to the .16+ sales

All part of a perfectly orchestrated plan!

Ok Lets say this really happened. If its true then we'll have high volume.

http://www.coinflow.co/chart/BTCGARDEN

Nope. The highest volume was during IPO, with the exception of the buyback. The rest of the time the volume was nonexistent. There was one huge spike at 35k @ 0.016. This theory doesn't hold up.

I don't want to pull Occam's Razor out but here it is. I think its more likely that something happened and they had to buy back everything at IPO and paid for the fees for us than a was a carefully planned 32000BTC scam to make a few hundred BTC and give back 32000BTC to the people they scam.

With that kind of money someone could have just made 180nm low cost chip, then told everyone it just didn't work right and keep half the money.  So it's unlikely it was some kind of scam.

aiwill (OP)

Activity: 104

btcman.com

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2013, 05:04:26 AM

anyone familiar with the electricity power conditions&situations of US in details please message me(no reply please). We are thinking to find a partner there for deployment.
Ytterbium

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2013, 08:12:20 AM

anyone familiar with the electricity power conditions&situations of US in details please message me(no reply please). We are thinking to find a partner there for deployment.

If you get 'industrial' power it can be pretty cheap, and you can also get natural gas very cheap now. So you just buy your own natural gas generator.

Anyway, here's more data then you could ever want  from the government. See page 117 of this PDF to see retail prices by state. You can get it cheaper as an "industrial" customer as opposed to residential. The industrial rate is about $0.07/kWh on average across the U.S and the lowest is Washington state where industrial power costs just $0.404/kWh and commercial costs just $0.0882/kWh. (At least this month.  The data is updated monthly)

klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 10:01:57 AM

If you get 'industrial' power it can be pretty cheap, and you can also get natural gas very cheap now. So you just buy your own natural gas generator.

Anyway, here's more data then you could ever want  from the government. See page 117 of this PDF to see retail prices by state. You can get it cheaper as an "industrial" customer as opposed to residential. The industrial rate is about $0.07/kWh on average across the U.S and the lowest is Washington state where industrial power costs just $0.404/kWh and commercial costs just $0.0882/kWh. (At least this month.  The data is updated monthly)
Dubai or Iceland would be better options. Furthermore I would stay the fuck away from the fascists ruling my US bros atm
Ytterbium

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2013, 10:12:40 AM

Anyway, here's more data then you could ever want  from the government. See page 117 of this PDF to see retail prices by state. You can get it cheaper as an "industrial" customer as opposed to residential. The industrial rate is about $0.07/kWh on average across the U.S and the lowest is Washington state where industrial power costs just $0.404/kWh and commercial costs just $0.0882/kWh. (At least this month.  The data is updated monthly)
Dubai or Iceland would be better options. Furthermore I would stay the fuck away from the fascists ruling my US bros atm

Industrial Power in Washington state is cheaper then either Iceland or Dubai. Residential power prices are about the same.  You'd have to go to Ukraine or Nigeria or Kuwait to get a better deal.

Ytterbium

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2013, 10:20:49 AM

what part of no reply please do you not understand

Other people might be curious. And why is it even any of your business? WTF? If you don't care then unwatch the thread.

Ytterbium

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2013, 10:42:39 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2013, 02:14:26 PM by Ytterbium

what part of no reply please do you not understand

Other people might be curious. And why is it even any of your business? WTF? If you don't care then unwatch the thread.

you can't read? he said don't reply.so don't reply...are you stupid or what? you can't understand the simple instructions?

I can, but there's no reason not to post information people might find interesting.  You're becoming kind of tedious so I'm adding you to my ignore list.

auto2nr1

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 03:36:57 AM

I am one of those that wanted to know. Thanks for the info.
dan99

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 07:19:09 AM

what a sad end to btcgarden, is his attitude may have cause him this problem. or he get a good hedge from the price increase in btc.
Ytterbium

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 08:32:11 AM

I am one of those that wanted to know. Thanks for the info.

No problem Smiley

aiwill (OP)

Activity: 104

btcman.com

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 06:06:45 AM

Hello everyone

this post was written to ask :

whether you can find a way to DIY the PCB&SMT part in your place?

I,e, if we sell you the pure chips and open source the PCB part,  do you have your own way to solve the other part? can you solve the  PCB/SMT/deploy plan all by yourself?

We are planning to tapeout 1500TH+ chips in Sep(i,e, the 2nd batch of 1st gen chips of btcgarden. The 1st batch of 250TH of 1st gen chips will be in hand soon and will be deployed in china as you might knew) ,all of these 1500TH will be in hand in the mid of Nov, and

A model: we sell pure chips(around 0.11BTC/GH , 3 TH as MOQ). we can send all of them to buyers immediately once we get it, and all of the open-source-references&information will be issued online in advance for sure.

B model: We sell the complete assembly just like ASICMINER`s blades.However ,this model will be more time-consuming and currently we do not have enough funds&Human Resources to do such a huge amount of it.(more than 100k boards needed)

C model: If you do not have a tech-background to do deployment but you have distribution channels,you can be our affiliate or group purchase organizer to earn the rakeback.

BTW: our pcb for chips is 32-chips/board(400MH/s per chip), and it costs 25USD/blade in china.So if you have enough advantage on electric fee in you place(like WA state,USA),then this expenditure will not be a problem even if it is a little higher than china`s.

If you have any suggestions&preference(which model in your opinion?)&answers(do you have enough PCB-facturies in USA/your places?) please reply me ASAP,we are collecting infos,thank you.
yuansuyi

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 06:18:29 AM

Model A would be better.
superduh

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 06:27:40 AM

are you planning on taking preorders? do you have definitive dates? etc you should think carefully about this as you can see by what's going on with avalon and noone wants to be in that situation (company or customers)

ok
kevcoins

Activity: 117

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 07:45:53 AM

I am very interested in buying the chips, waiting for you to PM me with the extra details of your nice offer.  Smiley
FUKT

Activity: 446

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 09:39:34 AM

Do you have a address where I can send my btc to?
kevinm

Activity: 228

This is not good for my Chi... Yifu

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 09:44:02 AM

Hello everyone

Sure can, I have 1 of Indonesias top PCB,SMT,Metal Stamping,PSU Manufacturing companies located 5 minutes drive from my house. They are listed on the Jakarta Stock exchange and I am already working with them on BitFury project.

I,e, if we sell you the pure chips and open source the PCB part,  do you have your own way to solve the other part? can you solve the  PCB/SMT/deploy plan all by yourself?

Yes, see above.

We are planning to tapeout 1500TH+ chips in Sep(i,e, the 2nd batch of 1st gen chips of btcgarden. The 1st batch of 250TH of 1st gen chips will be in hand soon and will be deployed in china as you might knew) ,all of these 1500TH will be in hand in the mid of Nov,

Oh dear, Alarm bell 1....explain your use and understanding of the term "Tapeout"

If you are "Taping-out" (in the true sense of the word) in September how do you expect to have (high yield quality) chips in hand soon?

A model: we sell pure chips(around 0.11BTC/GH , 3 TH as MOQ). we can send all of them to buyers immediately once we get it, and all of the open-source-references&information will be issued online in advance for sure.

Alarm bell 2, so you want us to pay you half the price of the Avalon chips up front for your chips (which are 19% faster than Avalon chips) but not receive them until mid November? Worse still, not have them mining until December?

B model: We sell the complete assembly just like ASICMINER`s blades.However ,this model will be more time-consuming and currently we do not have enough funds&Human Resources to do such a huge amount of it.(more than 100k boards needed)

Alarm bell 3, Yes I bet you dont want to go into board manufacture (at any cost) if 2nd batch chips are delivered in mid November, it would be pointless producing 32 chip boards @ 12.8 Gh/s each for delivery in December as the chips would cost 1.4 BTC (payable now) + board + BOM Components + SM + testing Cost. Even if we could get all of this done at your (china) price, we would be looking at 1.6 BTC for 12.8 Gh/s in hand in December?

C model: If you do not have a tech-background to do deployment but you have distribution channels,you can be our affiliate or group purchase organizer to earn the rakeback.

There will be no rakeback on this venture, people are wising up fast

BTW: our pcb for chips is 32-chips/board(400MH/s per chip), and it costs 25USD/blade in china.So if you have enough advantage on electric fee in you place(like WA state,USA),then this expenditure will not be a problem even if it is a little higher than china`s.

What is your predicted timeframe for a profitable return on a 12.8Gh/s blade starting mining in December, given that KNC, BitFury and your owd chinese 250Th/s have already joined the party? I could give you a timeframe but I guarantee ya, you wouldnt like it.

If you have any suggestions&preference(which model in your opinion?)&answers(do you have enough PCB-facturies in USA/your places?) please reply me ASAP,we are collecting infos,thank you.

Heres my suggestion;  Cancel batch 2 production now and sell only what you have "in hand" otherwise you will become a "bag holder." It appears you are up shit creek without a paddle and are trying to offload your financial burden on us.
What you are offering there my friend (in real terms) is no better, if not, a worse deal than what Yifu has been peddling.  Wink

cheers,
kev
eve

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 03:03:54 PM

Hello everyone

Sure can, I have 1 of Indonesias top PCB,SMT,Metal Stamping,PSU Manufacturing companies located 5 minutes drive from my house. They are listed on the Jakarta Stock exchange and I am already working with them on BitFury project.

Yes, see above.

We are planning to tapeout 1500TH+ chips in Sep(i,e, the 2nd batch of 1st gen chips of btcgarden. The 1st batch of 250TH of 1st gen chips will be in hand soon and will be deployed in china as you might knew) ,all of these 1500TH will be in hand in the mid of Nov,

Oh dear, Alarm bell 1....explain your use and understanding of the term "Tapeout"

If you are "Taping-out" (in the true sense of the word) in September how do you expect to have (high yield quality) chips in hand soon?

Alarm bell 2, so you want us to pay you half the price of the Avalon chips up front for your chips (which are 19% faster than Avalon chips) but not receive them until mid November? Worse still, not have them mining until December?

Alarm bell 3, Yes I bet you dont want to go into board manufacture (at any cost) if 2nd batch chips are delivered in mid November, it would be pointless producing 32 chip boards @ 12.8 Gh/s each for delivery in December as the chips would cost 1.4 BTC (payable now) + board + BOM Components + SM + testing Cost. Even if we could get all of this done at your (china) price, we would be looking at 1.6 BTC for 12.8 Gh/s in hand in December?

There will be no rakeback on this venture, people are wising up fast

What is your predicted timeframe for a profitable return on a 12.8Gh/s blade starting mining in December, given that KNC, BitFury and your owd chinese 250Th/s have already joined the party? I could give you a timeframe but I guarantee ya, you wouldnt like it.

Heres my suggestion;  Cancel batch 2 production now and sell only what you have "in hand" otherwise you will become a "bag holder." It appears you are up shit creek without a paddle and are trying to offload your financial burden on us.
What you are offering there my friend (in real terms) is no better, if not, a worse deal than what Yifu has been peddling.  Wink

cheers,
kev

Yes VERY Expensive , high power consumption's and they are better options out there.
DaSheep

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 11:34:51 PM

We are planning to tapeout 1500TH+ chips in Sep(i,e, the 2nd batch of 1st gen chips of btcgarden. The 1st batch of 250TH of 1st gen chips will be in hand soon and will be deployed in china as you might knew) ,all of these 1500TH will be in hand in the mid of Nov, and

Do you plan on cancelling those orders, too?
Since you're still selling "btcgarden" chips, your problems in china seems not to be so bad at all?
Just wondering...

"That’s all I know."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: