Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:35:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop Loss Trading  (Read 2360 times)
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:14:29 AM

What you are telling is true but i think if you trade with StopLoss, then most of the time you will see that your stoploss will get triggered and then it goes back up so using stoploss is not good always it should be used according to the coin which you are trading.

You should study your coin first as to its volatility so that you will know how much percentage it is capable of swinging and then turn back up again. After all, it's one of the things you should do when you are doing technical analysis. When you observe that in the previous scenarios, they would sell below support then put your stop loss below that percentage so that you can avoid being triggered of a false break out.

If you are trading in BTC then i think using stoploss is not benefit as you know that if today the price is down then some time later it will go up. BTC price swings both side so many times in a day that stop loss will almost trigger most of the time.

I don't think BTC is an option to this because if you only hold your coin when it reach almost $20k then you are at a huge loss now unlike when you have a stop loss at maybe 10% then you maybe already had profit now or even at a break-even. I believe that stop loss should be applicable to all trading pairs without exception.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:40:19 AM

You must use Stop loss for each trade.

That is the thing I never use for my trades and because of that I loss almost 4ETH in total. I'm hoping that the one that I hold will back to its high value so that I recover that loss. So that in my next trades I will do the stop loss strategy and avoid big losses again.

Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:51:31 AM

That is the thing I never use for my trades and because of that I loss almost 4ETH in total. I'm hoping that the one that I hold will back to its high value so that I recover that loss. So that in my next trades I will do the stop loss strategy and avoid big losses again.
lossing is really a part of the traders life. If we don't have to loss maybe we need to become more patience. But it is normal to us as humans we really dosent a big patience specially we have daily needs to provide in order for us to survive. So then I believe that trading can make us loss or maybe earn and that was a normal thing on trading.
minivan

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:53:45 PM

I know a lot of professional traders who don't use stops at all. If you trade on bitmex with margin thou it's a different story.
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:05:19 PM

right, when the defense in market has been penetrated, market will continue the trend, so we have to put up a stop to reduce the risk of greater losses. and after that we can find a position to enter market again

hermankoles

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:26:06 PM

To cope with the stopping of trade should be dismissed for the transksinya, the higher and many transactions can stop trading market online.

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
gayan777

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:00:36 AM

So, whenever you make a trade, you're obviously hoping to make a profit. That's pretty obvious. A 'Take Profit' and a 'Stop Loss' are two little things you can set when you open a new trade, and they're both ways to predetermine conditions for when you want that trade to close. They're both there to protect your wealth basically.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:10:44 AM

So, whenever you make a trade, you're obviously hoping to make a profit. That's pretty obvious. A 'Take Profit' and a 'Stop Loss' are two little things you can set when you open a new trade, and they're both ways to predetermine conditions for when you want that trade to close. They're both there to protect your wealth basically.
It's a well known skills by those traders whos playing with situations and current events inside the market, placing your target and setting your goals will really protect your capital investment, if you are well trained and ready in any changes that can possibly happen, creating stop and loss is really useful for your trade.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:06:27 PM

Yes trying to hold assets in this bad period is likely to be relied on to anticipate losses so that the market can again show an increase and with traders' patience the possibility of creating success can be realized later.

leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:22:39 PM

I know a lot of professional traders who don't use stops at all. If you trade on bitmex with margin thou it's a different story.

Bitmex, known as a manipulative type of exchange

a whooping ups and down and home of annihilating whales

there's a certain point that analysis is right but will negate and go back to its track just to liquidate other high margins

in order to protect your bets, stop loss is your friend

unless you have a low to none leverage then you might not need it
robertsu

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:47:34 AM

Cryptocurrency, have is a  high volatility. Need a  necessary to work carefully with a stop loss order. Some don't use it , they are being watched on the openly positions all the time.
kent47400

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:09:38 AM

when you trade, you must dare to make a decision to stop losses.

for example like this:
Your profit is around 10%, then sell immediately, because you don't get too greedy.
Your loss is around 5%, then STOPLOSS immediately because if it falls too deep it hurts very much.
gayan7788

Activity: 190

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:51:43 PM

To explain it better remember that the market for cryptomonedas works 24 hours a day and has no holidays, that is; never stops. This means that we can not always be aware of changing markets , in which we miss generating juicy profits or avoiding many losses. To do this, enter Stop Limit.
pinkliar

Activity: 262

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:57:27 PM

Cryptocurrency, have is a  high volatility. Need a  necessary to work carefully with a stop loss order. Some don't use it , they are being watched on the openly positions all the time.

Losing money is part of trading. For me the most important is to get huge profit , even you got lose money you need to think how you get profit much more than you lose.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cah ndablek

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:47:32 AM

I myself tried to keep the assets for a long time because panic will definitely result in a worse situation for the market and automatically many traders will experience difficulties if they want to create profits every time.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:05:30 AM

Losing money is part of trading. For me the most important is to get huge profit , even you got lose money you need to think how you get profit much more than you lose.
If have bad time with your trading then it means that you need to increase or study further about it rather than leaving it is a loss. You should always think constructively and not destructively so that you may be able to do something here in the crypto world. Re enter into trading with better knowledge and some more skills so that you will be able to handle any situations.
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:20:12 AM

I have bad experience when I decide to not use stop loss because I am too confidence the price will going up because the price seem already in the bottomed, but a few hours more the price keep down and I am loss about 50%, and I have to wait 2 month more for the price going up and to recover that loss. So whenever and in which level price we buy the coin, we should be use stop loss to avoid huge loss.

daviidalpert

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:22:47 AM

I have bad experience when I decide to not use stop loss because I am too confidence the price will going up because the price seem already in the bottomed, but a few hours more the price keep down and I am loss about 50%, and I have to wait 2 month more for the price going up and to recover that loss. So whenever and in which level price we buy the coin, we should be use stop loss to avoid huge loss.
I have the same experience as you.I think setting a stop loss is a must.It is very important in the transaction.I used to stop the loss and caused me to lose a lot of btc.
changxia

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:32:43 AM

I am not a professional trader, but I have one of the easiest ways to stop the loss. Whenever the cryptocurrency I hold falls more than 20%, I will not hesitate to sell it. This is my stop loss!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
gembirdprivate

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:00:19 PM

Hey everyone.  Do any of you professional traders out there have advice on the best situations to use stop-loss in a trade?  It would be much appreciated.

ricseb

Yes, write in my telegram @olofitia account, I will give you their contacts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: