Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:52:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best time to sell?  (Read 2302 times)
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:24:17 PM

On the start of my relationships with crypto i sold and bought again and again. The same coins , many time sell/buy/sell/buy  Embarrassed. I spent so much time with it. After i realized that i loose both - time and money. And Nerves. Selling by falling market you never know when the price will go up. It can happen in 5 minutes you just sold and the price for buying will be higher. so, buy and hold at least one year, it will bring you more profit. I bet!

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
plurred12

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:36:29 PM

Hey all,

Whats the best time to sell besides christmas?

If you had gained profit or maybe if your target goal had crossed the finished line you may sell it for you to be able to enjoy your profit or gains.
RodneyKings

Activity: 213
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:39:17 PM

Hey all,

Christmas is over so I guess it isn't a good time to sell.
The best time to sell is when the value goes all time high of course, like a few weeks before Christmas. I don't think it isn't a good time to sell whenever there are major events where you need more money like the Holidays because people tend to dump more so the value goes low. Wait for it to go ATH and get some profit.
kryptorian

Activity: 84
Merit: 8

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:32:51 AM

Hey all,

If it is so easy to understand the best time to buy and sell bitcoin or any other stock,we would see a lot of millionaires by now as that single window is the most important thing to any trader who invested their money,just follow the market,just look at the volume and buy sell window and take your own decision.

But bitcoin is not like your stocks. If you just bought some coins and simply held them, you would be in profit already unless you bought them at the recent highs, of course. But there is a good chance that these highs will be exceeded in the very beginning of 2018. Maybe even in the first weeks of the new year.
waldshmidt7

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:51:27 AM

It depends. But i think the best time to sell is when you have reached your personal goals for instance if you bought at a certain price, it would be nice if you sold them for a much higher price than what you purchased them at. My advice would be to hold but like i said, best time to sell all depends on personal preference.
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:12:55 AM

It depends on your satisfactory and personal needs. Bitcoin price is continously rising day by day and we didn't know when will it drop, it depends on you if the price hits your target amount or not.
amzadabir

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:17:33 AM

Bitcoin prices never rise again and again. Sometimes, if you have a good time selling betacan, then it depends on the present and the need. When you need money, bitcoin may have less value or more. When Bitcoin is better than the price of the currency .
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 09:29:43 AM

The best time to sell bitcoin deffend on it's  invest value. I the  present  value  is higher than invest value I must obsurb some. If the  value is rest  position  I sell bitcoin.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 09:39:25 AM

You need a lot of luck the find the best selling point, when the coin is on the top of the alltime high. So there is not a best time to sell. If you make a good plus with the coin, there is a good time to sell, its that simple Wink

They say but low, sell high because it can give you much profit if you do it. Also its depend  to you if you sell it right now or keep it, but for me I keep it as long I really don't have important to buy, and if I need cash maybe I sell it.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
oyinkansolaberry

Activity: 87

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:42:47 AM

I think the best time to sell is a personal decision that should be taken after all variables has been considered. indices like how well price has increased after you bought, are you selling at a profit or loss? are you selling all or just a fraction of what you have, how badly do you need money etc. the answers to these questions should guide you.
madushanperis11

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:53:01 AM

Well, I do not think there is an exact answer for this question. Theoretically the best time is the highest before the price comes down again. The recent example might be 21,000 USD. But there is not way you could forecast it. My suggestion is to keep your personal target and make sure you make realistic targets. As per the current market status, we cannot expect 1000000% increase, so be realistic and define your targets.

One thing I learned by graphs is, when the price is rocketing, there is a quick drop in near future.
If you plan for short term investments, it is important to be in alert and sell quickly to get your profit.
Mohamme

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:00:40 AM

It's hard to know what is the best time to sell tokens, but when everyone is partying and daydreaming, you can think about selling.

calonmantu29

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:02:15 AM

Hey all,

maybe its time to sell and buy on 31 December
Edsemen

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:04:14 AM

Well there is no way you can know the best time to sell but In my opinion one should hold till their personal Targets are not achieved.
Well for me there's no best time to sell but as a matter of trading you must find the right time to sell so that you can achieve, in a matter of fact selling is just a trick that you must be aware always to find the exact value, maybe theres no best time but when you sell for then be it and think that thats the best time for you, it always referring on you on how you deal with and that would be your best time.

kejot

Activity: 92

"OPEN GAMING PLATFORM"

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:06:00 AM

If you want to more profit, just wait while hold your bitcoin, if you sell it, you will miss the big party.

rashid8

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:09:15 AM

HI TO ALL
pukwengkweng

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:12:35 AM

Whenever you feel and you want to exit,  you can just sell it. Off-course you can buy again and whenever you want. And going forward you can exchange it as currency for products and services and not necessarily will be required to buy it .
teejaymuna

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 10:17:24 AM

There's not a single "best" time to sell your bitcoin. I think it's  only a matter of necessity for the seller. Also you might want to sell once you achieve you target. By target I mean, a certain value that you expect to derive from your previous buy. This is because, Bitcoin could crash and though it will rise again, you could be inconvenienced because you may have planned to sell on a particular day, at a particular price.
nextcrypto2401

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:21:10 AM

it’s depend upon your selling strategy ,target profit ,favorable market, and last but not least when its reached/close  to desire expectation you may sell it
naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 10:24:31 AM

Hey all,

what you're gonna sell?? if it's a Bitcoin dont sell it in this time cause right now the BTC gonna doing its Hardfork and the first hardfork gonna be in 28 December. so use your money to buy BTC and get some free B2X. Remember don't sell your BTC now

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: