Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:38:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best time to sell?  (Read 2302 times)
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:38:32 PM

I don't think Christmas is the best time for sell.Because,during the time of Christmas, the price of bitcoin falls down..So,if you sell your bitcoin then,it could be a loss for you.But,there is a fact that during the time of Christmas, we need money to spend in buying necessary things for Christmas like gifts etc etc...

Skip it.Let's talk about the best time to sell bitcoin.I think there are several good times when you can sell your bitcoin.But I think,when the price of bitcoin will satisfy your target,it will be the best time to sell.You shouldn't greed then and wait for the increase of price of bitcoin.

kuntet99

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:54:33 PM

if a good time we just try to monitor with trading, we also know the price is cheap and expensive, if the price is more expensive, we have a lot of BTC we sell some, some we keep it in case if the price goes up again
Bijikopi

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:03:11 PM

Hey all,

Whats the best time to sell besides christmas?

according to my opinion, whether christmast or not the best time we should sell our btc is when the price  increasing. it is like any other assets principal.
when the price is decreased we buy, on the other hand when it is increasing we sell.
monika27

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:13:04 PM

In my opinion this is a good time to buy not to sell .beacause of new year many of them will sell btc and price will be drop until 5 or 6 in january then after it will automatically pump soo if you want to sell.sell it now before drop price again
Anwar22

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:38:05 PM

Hey all,

It's totally depends for you. Since when need my money then i sell my bitcoin and when bitcoin price is high this time i sell my bitcoin because then i get extra money....
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:09:03 PM

There is no possible best time to sell.The best time to sell your crypto holdings is when you HODL and think you have mad profit and you need to sell.
Cryptosaint$

Activity: 102
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:11:11 PM

Hey all,

Sell at the high points each day. Then buy back in at the lows.

I use the Alts as a litmus to get an idea of what is going to happen to BTC. since the two tend to teeter-totter
gadimbrut

Activity: 418

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:11:33 PM

I think the best time to sell besides christmas is when the price goes up or when it gets a profit, can also be sold at the end of the year
drakegon

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:14:26 PM

Hey all,

There aren't any good times to sell, at least no one will ever know when these times occur. Best thing to do, watch the graph, when the prices rise too much, make sure to sell, because for sure there will be a short dip.
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:15:08 PM

Dude, I think you are the one who is part of the larger group who sells during the Christmas season. That is one of the factor why price goes down, I'm not blaming you but, I could suggest that the best time to sell is where other people are buying. I mean, during those season, most of the people are selling thus purchasing power is low and the price wont go up.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:42:10 PM

This depends on the fluctuation of price that you are watching. You do not sell only on christmas season because the price might change. You can study on how will the price go but this will be hard because you need to predict what will happen next.
The best time to sell your bitcoins is the time when you believe that you have made enough profits to cash out and enjoy your profits. I will hold to accumulate enough profits to do some things that i have set it out to do.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Godric-Gryffindor

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:26:19 PM

Hey all,

You are probably one of the many hodlers who only sell on main events like before Christmas and new years. I can't blame all who do this but instead, and since you ask, I will suggest you personally, to use graphical analysis, by looking at the graph you will notice some patterns which are by the way, and probably, Bitcoin whales are using to look as well, and by using technical and candlestick pattern, (hopefully) you will then have enough confidence to buy or to sell.
ys fs

Activity: 234

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:26:47 AM

I think it's best to sell bitcoin, when bitcoin prices are high.....
RockHenki

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:44:39 AM

The best time to sell your bitcoins is the time when you believe you have enough profit to draw and enjoy your profits, but I can suggest that the best time to sell is where people other are buying. Most people are selling because of low purchasing power and prices will not increase. For me, I will keep to accumulate enough profit to do some things that I have set it up to do.
goocoin

Activity: 175
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:49:09 AM

Right now the price of bitcoin is very less. So its not the best time to sell them, keeping holding them around for an year. They will give you good profit.

Bitcoin prices have started to fall after experiencing a slight rise and have now dropped to $ 10,700 and are expected to fall below $ 10,000. According to historical data, January is a good month to buy cheap bitcoin. Conversely, if you sell bitcoins now, the price will not be high.
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:57:06 AM

Hey all,

Do you invest money to bitcoin? Because if you did, then sell your BTCitcoin when its price gets higher so that you can get profit by holding it. As we all knew that it is a good opportunity to sell bitcoin when bitcoin's price gets higher. Special events like Christmas has nothing to do to when you have to sell bitcoins. Just keep updated to the price and then if the price satisfied you. Go for it, sell it. Remember, never sell your bitcoin while its not rising its price from the price you invest cause it will just cause you a loss. But it still depends on you.

404 Not Found
Spanopohlo

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Aim High! Bow Low!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:18:01 AM

Well the  best time to sell when you really need the Money is as soon as possible, because you might use the money for something important like a life and death situation or a sudden departure or other drastic cases, you just sell that coins and withdraw that money as fast as you can. Another case where the best time to sell it is when its value is at its highest for a long time that can equal to the Christmas season values, at that point you can get a high profit and get some extra cash.

delcastillo1
Copper Member

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:22:23 AM

It depends on your decisions. When you have made your goal amount and reached it, you can pull out your money and then restart there!
Aufar

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:41:38 AM

The best time to sell is when the value is at the highest level.

at the present moment the value is already at the level that we do not want, and hopefully re-triumph at the highest level and that's the best time to sell it.
nianshaoqingkuang

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:52:43 AM

No one knows when it is a good time for you because everyone buys a different price. If you buy at $ 1,000, it's a good idea to sell it now. Buy, should make more, but if you buy in 15000 dollars, now is not suitable for selling, not as good as the low price, continue to buy some
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: