Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:57:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi Nakamoto is real?  (Read 896 times)
futuris

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:48:55 PM

That is what i find now on Reddit https://redd.it/7m7y6r now  Huh Huh Huh
Of course it's a fake. Or maybe not. Maybe Satoshi Nakamoto decided that no one would believe him and created a topic on his behalf, and no one believed him. Who knows.
vanquishhiphop

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:49:50 PM

yes...dude he is real..now he has a team
zahed

Activity: 344
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:16:48 PM

I know Satoshi Nakamoto is the real person he is creator of Bitcoin.But this is fake reddit account may be otherwise he of course able to proof real identity.Actually what is the real name of satoshi i think nobody knows.

Thanushka47

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 07:35:10 PM

We all know he is the person who created bitcoin. But I don't think Satoshi Nakamoto is his real name or identity. It may be a name that he used to shield his real name and the identity.
keepcalmer (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:49:36 PM

Look at this guys Shocked Shocked Shocked

https://redd.it/7mawd5

The true is that bitcoin was developed by NASA - the simple way you all could find it is the mirror image of the founder name first letters:

NAkamoto SAtoshi

Project was called NOAX - it is also mirror abbreviation (look at this picture and i think you will understand it: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_TN8B_14KNnw/Sh0n2HmRfII/AAAAAAAAADg/tubtqKFngVQ/s1600-h/Japanese-Wordscopy.jpg). Also NOAX is from abbreviation of this NASA project: https://www.nasa.gov/pdf/154537main_RCC_Repair_121_PAO_8-10-2006.pdf

Of course, this is actually a fake document submitted by NASA for public reporting. In fact, the project of NOAX is something completely different.

Now I will tell you who I am. I'm one of the former NASA employees. I took a direct part in the development of bitcoin. Rather in the development of NOAX. This is actually a system of artificial intelligence, which created bitcoin and cryptocurrency. And I decided to open the truth to you. Since now is a very important point for this. Everything is out of control. I'm not sure that NASA acts in the interests of people. And I know for sure that the project of NOAX has now got out of control of NASA.

I'll tell you the rest in a short time.

You must know the truth. It is inevitable.

I know that they will now begin to look me more intensely. They already tried to do it. I had to hide for a long time and just watch what was happening. If you want to support me, you can do this by donating any amount to the truth fund of Bitcoin: 1EoV2FWceJDfkwvrtdtdLyCQMyhhZi8X1Q This funds will go to ensure my safty and ability to publish all the secret documents and the real source code of bitcoin and NOAX.

I intend to reveal to you the whole truth, so carefully disguised from you and hidden by all available methods.

Soon i will publish ALL.

Follow me and keep for updates!
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:55:28 PM

They say Satoshi Nakamoto is an china man, but I have learn from checking out this
guy background and I would say he is not the one who created bitcoin, bitcoin is created
by a group of high tech coders.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:16:10 PM

i think the creator of bitcoin mr. nakamoto satoshi is real but i do  not sure he's real name nakamoto satoshi or is use alias to protect he's indentity for the security purposes.
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:45:00 PM

Dude, it's fake. No proofs. I personally think that Satoshi Nakamoto is a group of people who control Bitcoin. They stay anonymous for their safety. They also understand that Bitcoin is a bubble, that's why they don't want to show their names.

you mean this right?
Samsung, Toshiba, Nakamichi, and Motorola together created Bitcoin, as you can tell from their names  Grin

White32

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:55:42 PM

I believe that satoshi nakamoto is real people but he didn't reveal his identity for safety reason. Satoshi nakamoto is an inventor or created of bitcoin, it means he is a richer people and we must called a billionaire thats why he has to protect his identity.

███ P2P CASH ▬ ███ ▍ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMis the platform fully dedicated to ██████████ JOIN ██████████ ◥ international money transactions ▐ ◼ discordtwittertelegram
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:06:56 AM

I think, nobody knows. but I am sure that satoshi is real. and we owe him a lot, and if someday I get together, I will really respect him.

Tonydman97

Activity: 104

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:13:54 AM

All we know for sure is that an entity identifying itself as “Satoshi Nakamoto” introduced the idea of Bitcoin to a cryptography mailing list on 31 October 2008. Along with a description, Nakamoto provided a reference implementation, known as Bitcoin Core.
timikulit

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:15:18 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 12:36:04 AM by timikulit

That is what i find now on Reddit https://redd.it/7m7y6r now  Huh Huh Huh

Its a fake satoshi nakamoto. Why satoshi begging for bitcoin if he already have 1 million btc on his wallet. its just a fake who wants to take the name of satoshi, make stories and beg for money.

zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:18:40 AM

to this day I can only believe that satoshi is the name of the person who created the BTC in 2009. not only me, but the world owes its kindness to him.
Thermatic

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:23:14 AM

Well of course he's real. Who do you think was solo mining BTC for almost 9 months since it was launched?
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:42:42 AM

It is japanese name and used to the unknown persona who designed and create bitcoin. And i think that name is real which composed of many people or group and have a common goal to be successful in launching bitcoin in the world.
ekoyulio20

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:38:15 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is real .The is people not grup and then they introduced bitcoin and created the bitcoin.
Jonata

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:38:47 AM

If he's real I want him to adopt me.  Grin
RobertoMakeli

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:03:05 AM

he or they real for sure because bitcoin is real, but no one can know exactly who they are
crypto_Julian

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 02:06:55 AM

I'm sure he is a real person. Obviously there isn't any real proof but the guy who claims to be him is actually named Craig Steven Wright. Look him up.
helars2008

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:10:38 AM

I know he is real.
And the story about him might somehow be real too.
But the question is - do we know him or them.
I am not really that eager to know him though.
Satoshi's identity being revealed or not is fine by me.
I am very happy fo what he did.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: