Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:29:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi Nakamoto is real?  (Read 889 times)
futuristic18

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:33:24 AM

That is what i find now on Reddit https://redd.it/7m7y6r now  Huh Huh Huh

The person behind this name 'Satoshi Nakamoto' is real. Satoshi is used by him just to hide his real identity from the world. I read somewhere that authorities are trying to trace the origin IP of Bitcoin and may find the real identity of the person very soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sumansharma

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:41:43 AM

Hello...

Everyone has their own perception of satoshi nakamoto..
But who cares man weather he is real or fake...  Some might think that it is a group of people who operates bitcoin and have all the control over it..

And some thought that it is a real person with 2eyes, 2ears, 4limbs.. 😂😂.

But the point is, is bitcoin doing well as a crypto... And I think yess
Zilong99

Activity: 131

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:02:50 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is a pseudonym of someone who created bitcoin, and the person is real, but the person does not want his identity published, so he uses a pseudonym.
aray80

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:41:18 PM

the mystery of bitcoin creator is the second biggest mystery of this world. He is a great scientist, he helps us and he is not arrogant to show who he is ...
cryptbit.man

Activity: 103

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:20:11 PM

He is a a legendary character, to the point that sometimes the legend overshadows the man. However if you go to early enough posts in this blog you will see his comments and contributions, which is quite interesting.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:42:43 AM

That is what i find now on Reddit https://redd.it/7m7y6r now  Huh Huh Huh

Will,maybe in my own vision this person called satoshi nakamoto is a legend because theres no one know the real identity of this person,because this person that we called the founder and the father of bitcoin have an anonymous identification to protect himself in threat of his life and family and all his assets,while in other moments i must thinking that maybe satoshi nakamoto is one member of the big player in cryptocurrency.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Danielavgonz

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:39:40 PM

he is a group of people
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:46:42 PM

LOL. If Satoshi Nakamoto is fake so who created Bitcoin? LOL. Of course he is real but nobody know who is Satoshi and nobody know if he's just a single person or a group of people. I think we no need to try to find out whom is Satoshi, we just need to support Bitcoin I think it's a good way to say thank you to him, father of crypto world Smiley

shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:48:59 PM

Here is my theory:

Yes he (or they very less likely) is a real person. Why it can't be they? because idea of Bitcoin must be originated by a single person not possible a group of people thought of same idea altogether. Yes it possible later during the development he might have cooperated with a group.

Why he did not reveal himself?
Some people argue he might be the richest person so to stay safe he is hiding. Well we can see billionaires living theirs normally hiring some private guards not big deal. Real reason which I think is to protect the Bitcoin it self. Its human nature we don't trust things that much if is controlled by someone. Bitcoin might not have got this much adoption if people knew personally who is he and what is he doing?

2nd Governments will be after him, not for his money or for breaking any law (which he did not break) but they might force him to add some regulations in it. Some terms so governments or agencies can take fair control of Bitcoin.

That was then, today Bitcoin is autonomous not really controlled by any one so why he would not reveal now and take the credit for his marvelous creation?
To answer this question remember that mobile game "Flappy Bird"... Owner had to take it down and this was his comments

"I am sorry 'Flappy Bird' users, 22 hours from now, I will take 'Flappy Bird' down. I cannot take this anymore."

Same thing can happen to Satoshi Nakamoto media people would not let him sleep in peace. His life could turn upside down. So better and easy way is stay anonymous.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:55:21 PM

Here is my theory:

Yes he (or they very less likely) is a real person. Why it can't be they? because idea of Bitcoin must be originated by a single person not possible a group of people thought of same idea altogether. Yes it possible later during the development he might have cooperated with a group.

Why he did not reveal himself?
Some people argue he might be the richest person so to stay safe he is hiding. Well we can see billionaires living theirs normally hiring some private guards not big deal. Real reason which I think is to protect the Bitcoin it self. Its human nature we don't trust things that much if is controlled by someone. Bitcoin might not have got this much adoption if people knew personally who is he and what is he doing?

2nd Governments will be after him, not for his money or for breaking any law (which he did not break) but they might force him to add some regulations in it. Some terms so governments or agencies can take fair control of Bitcoin.

That was then, today Bitcoin is autonomous not really controlled by any one so why he would not reveal now and take the credit for his marvelous creation?
To answer this question remember that mobile game "Flappy Bird"... Owner had to take it down and this was his comments

"I am sorry 'Flappy Bird' users, 22 hours from now, I will take 'Flappy Bird' down. I cannot take this anymore."

Same thing can happen to Satoshi Nakamoto media people would not let him sleep in peace. His life could turn upside down. So better and easy way is stay anonymous.

Yes, i agree. Satoshi nakamoto is a real person and He didn’t want to reveal his identity for his safety. If the people already knew who Satoshi Nakamoto is, I think that many people will able to kill him because of envy. For his good safety, I think that Satoshi Nakamoto is a person who is living with safetiness and peace right now.
dungthuy

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:13:11 PM

it is the good question,i aslo want know who is he,the father of bitcoin Smiley)
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 10:27:02 PM

Craig Wright Could be indeed the Chased Satoshi nakamoto.

some people cant accept that, because they love bitcoin so much that they would only accept someone as satoshi nakamoto if he is a japanese ninja that coded bitcoin while slaying multiple license regulatory officials with katanas and ninja tos,

Craig as a Theocratists that got asianised through immigrants into australia that developed outside of theocratic doctrine a pasion for IT math and logic in his free time,

could indeed be an observable human behavior pattern

Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:15:19 PM

Most likely Satoshi Nakamoto is the alias of one or group of creators of bitcoin. Since the first block was coded the date of the first bitcoin appearance, indicating the title from the newspaper page, this person or persons knew how to use the cryptography in order to remain forever unknown to us. I think that a person with this name does not exist or he has nothing to do with the creation of bitcoin.
Teo2015

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:24:54 PM

It is certainly real. Bitcoin is proof. I can not say whether it is a person or a group of people.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:28:31 PM

Surely he is real but he is just hiding by that name.He can be a regular person you can encounter on japan because he really dont reveals his real identity in the public and not even making a post or notification.People think nakamoto is dead or not true but surely he is alive and real

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:47:58 AM

I see a newbie squad above who really believe that Satoshi Nakamoto is a real person. Well, it's so funny, sorry guys. Even if Satoshi is a person his name is different. He definitely uses alias for safety reasons. I also would agree that it's probably a group of people. Sounds real to me.

I agree, some of these answers are so naive that you could collect them to form a wonderfully surreal book, which one far day would probably become the Gospels of Satoshism.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
ACCOUNTSTRADER

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:57:09 AM

Yeah, i think its a real person living on a paradise island...

Cool Cool Cool Cool
hype

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

Share's you're Blessings !!!!!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:59:48 AM

i think he is real person but he use the name Satoshi Nakamoto to hide his true identity everyone says for his safety. but we will thank him for making bitcoin.
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:18:25 AM

I never know who it is satoshi nakamoto, but for now his role in cryptocurrency is very good and it is very useful. so i think though who it is satoshi nakamoto and where it comes from will definitely be very meritorious for cryptocurrency.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:27:06 AM

to my knowledge, Satoshi is the creator of bitcoin. but until this moment there has never been a know the existence and identity of the real Satoshi. because that name is merely a pseudonym only. and to my knowledge is important for meritorious Satoshi cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: