Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:40:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will ICO die in 2018?  (Read 11512 times)
Kamal0028

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:48:53 PM

It’s not like icos will die after 2018 however the number falls Down very short......this is the time for players to get in and for scammers as well....we need to get into details while investing as every Ico seems interesting....I think 2019 icos have lesser demand then 18.  Undecided
terbetet

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:53:22 PM

Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.
Well, I think those what you have stated are not just mere opinions by yourself but maybe they are your personal experiences and also maybe based from reading and observations that ICO projects are now making its meaning in the society that makes people think that ICO are just all a waste of time but that was not all true. Some are really good and beneficial. It is just that there are many ICO that fails and all ICO have been stereotype to be a bad idea for investment but it does not. Well, it is not time for an argue because we all do have different experiences and different opinion from different perspectives but stating ICO will end in 2018, maybe I do not think so.

Igor17Krik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:06:01 PM

My opinion is that ICO will live. Now there are many good companies that conduct their ICO. And they successfully implement their projects.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀            Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |            ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:13:40 PM

My opinion is that ICO will live. Now there are many good companies that conduct their ICO. And they successfully implement their projects.
Actually Ico will not die in this year 2018. Yes there are many good ico's but some are scam so in this case before you invest verify which is good to joined. So Ico this year will still exists this year.
Niveus

Activity: 280
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:15:07 PM

ICO is not dying in 2018 or any time soon. Look at 2017, ICO was insanely successful. I will advice that investor ask question more as regards ICO that they are interested in. When people demand high level of transparency and accountability from ICO operator, there will be less fraud!
pedagogischvertwoll

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:22:39 PM

it may gets a little more complicate but icos won't die.

it is also a great opportunity to take part in a company founding, which is quite difficult in the world outside blockchain technology, unless you are a known investor
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:24:50 PM

i think and i hope that scam ico will die next year,because people will start analyze more deep project they are investing.  Now people dont even learn projects, don't read about team, product and prospects of development and the urgency of the problem that the developers want to solve. They just invest the money with a hope that coin will be pumped and they will increase their investment.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:27:39 PM

In 2018, ICO will not die. Now no one controls this, so we see how rapidly projects are developing. And this situation will not change for several years.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Applechild

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:36:44 PM

there are two sides to everything: the good side and the bad side and we cannot because of few bad ones and throw away the good ones. while it is true that scammers are attempting to use ICO platforms to do evil, there are those who are running their ICOs genuinely and those ones should be known already if you are here for sometime. for me I love it because it makes me up and doing here. i do not think ICO will die completely in 2018 which we are in already, but i believe only the fake ones will die because they are built on distrust and once people realize this, that will be the end of such ICOs.
HouruSinkara

Activity: 157

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:42:34 PM

No, this direction is only beginning to develop,this year will bring a lot of good companies, with record fundraising, but to us as investors greater profit, will be this year from these companies

Simptonym

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:44:37 PM

ICOs are actually just starting, this year there will be definetelly huge increase in number of new ICOs and ITOs, i hope only the good ones.
bitekoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:47:52 PM

I think it will not end. Ico is an excellent resource for companies to carry out their projects. The problem is ICO has no checking by anyone. We shold choose the Ico which is scam or not

ICOs will be there in 2018, the thing that will change is more and more non-ethereum ICOs will come out. For example, Arcblock which will have an integrated blockchain solution.
cryptospear

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:51:28 PM

Morelikely ICOs will be more solid than ever before ICOs started to adopt KYC verifications to eliminate spammers and abusive users that are joining bounty campaigns,more innovations are coming out this year a new breed of coins will be born.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
tarvizlisar

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:32:34 AM

I don't see ICO to die off or disappear so quickly, There are really a lot of scammers now in the ICO world. Although, it is very good idea itself. Due to the fact that it opens up bigger opportunities for both the investors and start-ups founders.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:45:12 AM

Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.
I think ICO with so many scammers that it makes a challenge and can be a lesson about ketelitiaan in analyzing an ICO because the thoroughness in analyzing will get ICO that can bring profit and success
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:45:57 AM

Morelikely ICOs will be more solid than ever before ICOs started to adopt KYC verifications to eliminate spammers and abusive users that are joining bounty campaigns,more innovations are coming out this year a new breed of coins will be born.
I think ICO will never die because many of them are started to grow and some of them are good to invest in, and some of them are successful. And i think it will have more attract investors, then probably this year it will grow more.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:47:36 AM

Its not going to die their is a lot of investors are willing to invest because the bitcoin value is going to high probably in 2018. If the ICOs will die in 2018 im sure a lot of people will be sad.
JanePorter

Activity: 52
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:14:48 AM

I think 2018 will be the year of ICO. after 2018 this industry will stabilize and all the prices will go down.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:36:54 AM

Its not going to die their is a lot of investors are willing to invest because the bitcoin value is going to high probably in 2018. If the ICOs will die in 2018 im sure a lot of people will be sad.
Many investors are paying attention to bitcoin and crypto right now, i think big money will come in this year.
avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:41:21 AM

Despite the fact that there are so many icos happening, i don't see the end of it especially now that bitcoin or digital currency is getting more and more popular each day which attracts more and more investors. Eventhough that there are some icos whi cannot deliver what they promised, still, the nuber in investors and users are increasing and by this alone, this is enough reason for icos to continue to exist.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: