Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:40:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will ICO die in 2018?  (Read 11512 times)
kingvirtus09

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 10:56:32 PM

I don't think ICO will die this year.. Private Constitution and Venture capital or even Government authorities will join the club to create TOKEN they are amaze on blockchain on how it will change the economy problem. Which we are facing now! ofcourse money flows thru digital asset and all of us are going to be rich after a year because we are early adopter and i'm pretty sure that one of you are holding your favorite coins.

rainbow169

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:09:18 PM

ICO might be regulated more in 2018 and the hype around ICO might start fading, when some 2016 ICOs are not meeting their roadmap and drive away certain investor. But I think the chance for ICO to be completely off is very rare, it still remain one of the most effective way of money raising for start ups. I think that 2018 is the year that investor will be more picky on ICO and star projects like Hadron and Swapy will continue to shine.
BtcBling

Activity: 211

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:27:48 PM

No, ICO will never die in 2018. Think of the positive impact of ICO. ICO helps promotes cryptocurrencies and it also helps that we have other altcoin options. Just be cautious of scammers which offers new coins. It is a good ICO if he has these, check the whitepaper, companies or well-known personality supports ICO and the team involved the project itself are composed of well-respected persons.

Dimedroll

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:35:08 PM

I think that in 2018 we will see a huge number of new ICO. Perhaps there will be mechanisms that will make participation in ICO more protected from scammers.
I also thought and I think that the ICO will not go anywhere, except that it will only gain some proofs of the state regulator, but in no case more than that and with the passage of time it will be harder to find a worthy project.
Zeneize

Activity: 235

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:39:21 PM

At the moment ICO succeed because of the fantasy in people's mind that they will become rich by buying their tokens. Now the options are two: either some project starts to deliver real value and investors start to earn real money - which is the fruit of dividends and not just speculation, or indeed the people may start to boycott ICOs and they may well die out...

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:45:41 PM

More cryptocurrency projects has been getting developed than the past days leading to more ico's. In specific this will continue as we're in the early days of cryptocurrency getting more popularity around the world. Compared to the past years now bitcoin has reached more people as new portals have started showing news regarding bitcoin quite often.
Umbrella Holdings

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:47:24 PM

I think the answer to this question is direct no. ICOs will not die. Unless new systems are introduced with the aim of collecting investment for new projects that will use and develop Blockchain technology. How to do an organization outside of Ico where people from all over the world will send crypto money to invest through blockchain.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:50:06 PM

I do not think that the ICO will end up because ICO is not a bad thing thus it is a good thing because it helps the ICO to promote thier ICO and lastly i will never end because this is where advertise their name and promote it to others so they can invest to thier ICO

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
ViktorTroshka

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:26:05 AM

I see no reason for the death of ICO in 2018. Perhaps they will be less, but not necessary. Maybe there will be more if China again allows ICO.
People still see this as easy money and every year more and more people learn about the cryptocurrency.
Even if large countries suddenly ban ICO, I do not think that it will seriously hamper. It is always possible to launch ICO under a different jurisdiction.
gigusico

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:18:29 AM

I do not think that it will begin to die, as many new ICO projects are launched, people are trying to realize their ideas and from this they will become even more
Gaman

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:21:36 AM

I do not think that it will begin to die, as many new ICO projects are launched, people are trying to realize their ideas and from this they will become even more

I don't think ICO will die.. but instead may be regulated and you have to go through some approvals.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:52:53 AM

I don't think ICO will die.  ICO helps cryptoworld. If it's not because of them, their will be no circulating altcoins right now. They are promoting products that can can generate more cryptos. They also help people to have good investments with the help of their bounty programs that gives chances to people to earn money. What ICO needed is to remove scam ICOs and the quality should be improved.
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:57:36 AM

Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

apparently not, as some HardForks that happened like ETH HardFork, yesterday proved to be failing. So investor confidence in the HardFork event is unreliable
but on the contrary, some ICOs get a lot of hardcap
greenbitsgm

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:58:08 AM

I don't think ICO will stop even in the near future,athough some of the ICO has become a way for some people to earn easy money(by scamming) there are still a lot that is worth investing or has a good chance of making its name in the world of crypto.I think the existence of ICO is very important for the market to become healthy and stable.If there is new player introduce in the market then it become stagnant and dull,ICO makes the market alive and competitive.So i don't think it will cease to exist.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:14:20 AM

Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.
I thought what might ICO die in my mind replied it would not be possible there will be many ICOs that appear and many also contain fraud I think it's a challenge and obstacles that make us have to more thorough and think hard to get successful ICO for us to invest my taste all back to ourselves

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
casdder

Activity: 110
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:21:43 AM

I hope the ICO craze will end soon.
I don't think cryptos should be mixed with startups/kickstarters. Cryptos should be trustless, transparent and decentralized, ICOs are none of those things so using a blockchain platform doesn't really offer any benefits to them, in fact just giving a bad name to cryptos.

I dont think by the same way as you, icos are a good thing after all.

Maybe without them, there would not even be a quarter of all the altcoins that are on the top 20 at the moment.

I agree with you very much. ICO is just a way of investing. Although there are fraudsters, it is unreasonable to give up some really skilled and capable teams and projects for this reason. Investment itself is risky, and if you're really tricked in proving your skills are not enough to identify crooks, you can not blame the ICO.
antchains

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:49:53 AM
Merited by hdasd (1)

ICO is a way for many teams to raise money for their projects. There are cheats in the ICO, but there are undeniable many potential projects. ICO can make us get a good reward in a short time, so many people want to join the ICO of the project without knowing the project's technology and team. This is the reason why the liar can be successful.
Pompa

Activity: 297

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:48:52 AM

Im not agree of that because ICO will not die or stop because many new project now are launching give a chance the people to earn money so for me ICO will not die
hdqm

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:08:55 AM

I don't think ICO will die in 2018, but i think it will dowtrend because many ICO are scams in 2017. I don't belive with ICO.
zchprm

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:25:34 AM

ICO coins are such a raw project we have right now. Many things are need to be done in order for them to succeed like the others. I definitely believe that it will not die if only they improve their credibility. Most of the ICO are scam and people are not buying into. When companies only improve this aspect of them, they will definitely be successful like the others. People should also be patient and support it with all of their hearts.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: