Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:51:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Was Bitcoin's Year. 2018 Will Be .......  (Read 1873 times)
malia tring

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:57:48 AM

In 2017 we've seen if in know 2017 is the year for bitcoin, maybe in 2018 it will be the year for Etherium or other altcoins, and bitcoin will fall, we can see for day alone bitcoin prices start to fall and Etherium has started to rise, may be said in 2018 will be the year 2018.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rose8963

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:11:08 AM

Keep an eye on prices as many investors come down to business entry as Bitcoin years, Bitcoin indeed history by this year's history, a wonderful year for a bitcoin a lot.
Bitcoin will also grow well in 2018 but it will not grow significantly until 2017 because the bitcoin is now too high and for a bitcoin to increase as much as 2017, the market cap of this must increase. Hundreds of times and I think in the short term that's impossible.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:10:10 PM

In 2017 we've seen if in know 2017 is the year for bitcoin, maybe in 2018 it will be the year for Etherium or other altcoins, and bitcoin will fall, we can see for day alone bitcoin prices start to fall and Etherium has started to rise, may be said in 2018 will be the year 2018.

First of all if bitcoin falls everything else will fall. So this is not gonna happen. Probably this year will be more for ethereum users cuz we havent seen anything yet from ETH.
Maybe best part will be that all coins will go up this year and that we will see massive adoption and maybe we will see that amazon will finally be willing to accept purchases in bitcoin or some other coin.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

CroDam

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:11:19 PM

I hope that 2018 will be better year then 2017 for BTC  Grin
pissyas

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:33:36 PM

As you now is truth that in the current time bitcoin is not better for making small Transaction,this is the limitation of this coin
This does not exist in other coins and we are in need of something like that, low fees, fast transactions
I mean Altcoin and I think Altcoin is the coin of 2018
Godday

Activity: 1526
Merit: 397

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 12:37:26 PM

2018 will be an exciting year because in 2017 there are many projecks that are completed and start its roadmap this year. we will see will a lot of price shocks this year? or rather the negative issue will still continue

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:42:56 PM

As you now is truth that in the current time bitcoin is not better for making small Transaction,this is the limitation of this coin
This does not exist in other coins and we are in need of something like that, low fees, fast transactions
I mean Altcoin and I think Altcoin is the coin of 2018
I don't agree but maybe altcoin will also boom the market yet it will not surpass the success that bitcoin has come so far, they were just all alternative investment but they can never replace bitcoin, so better to watch out what bitcoin become this year 2018 and still believe 2018 and beyond bitcoin will rule the cryptocurrency.

zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:17:26 PM

Bitcoin with it's high fees and slow transaction times is hardly suitable for payments – spending the same fee whether you buy a coffee or send $100,000 is a joke and the promise of scaling solutions such as the Lightning Network hasn’t been fulfilled.[1]

While there's no shortage of old and new believers to keep the party going, along with plenty of developers working to create better, forked versions of bitcoin, I’m betting my chips on a more flexible alternative.
The door is wide open for blockchains that use smart contracts, like ethereum,
[2] bitcoincash, litecoin and more......

2018 Will Be ....... Year’s? [Writer choose ethereum, what will be your choice?and why?]

Source:  [1] [2]

Everyone is aware of the current bitcoin shortages with high transaction fee and long confirmation times. But you also have to remember from the total market cap of all cryptocurrencies, maybe only 20% are really used for a transaction. While the rest is an asset that continues to be held by the owner.

Therefore, I would say that 2017 is a reflection of the following years, even better than that. It's just a matter of time, when bitcoin will begin to show off its tread again.
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:20:18 PM

Bitcoin with it's high fees and slow transaction times is hardly suitable for payments – spending the same fee whether you buy a coffee or send $100,000 is a joke and the promise of scaling solutions such as the Lightning Network hasn’t been fulfilled.[1]

While there's no shortage of old and new believers to keep the party going, along with plenty of developers working to create better, forked versions of bitcoin, I’m betting my chips on a more flexible alternative.

2018 Will Be ....... Year’s? [Writer choose ethereum, what will be your choice?and why?]

No one still knows but I have a good feeling that it will be more expensive and successful this year. Although the value is a bit low right now, you can't still say that it will be stable at a low price just like what happened last year. The value of bitcoin fell down hard but after recovering, the value pumped up over the roof. Let us be optimistic with what may happen in the future and have faith in bitcoin.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:37:27 PM

Keep an eye on prices as many investors come down to business entry as Bitcoin years, Bitcoin indeed history by this year's history, a wonderful year for a bitcoin a lot.

I will assume that in 2018 Bitcoin's price will not be able to grow as much as in 2017. However, I look forward to the growth of Bitcoin in 2018.
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:22:57 PM

2018 will be alt coins year, mostly bitcoin cash year
If the 2017 is the bitcoin's year i think this 2018 is we will still the bitcoin's year and i am sure that there some altcoins is we will the best this year just like the ethereum and litecoin.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:28:59 PM

I think 2018 will be Ethereum`s and Ripple`s year. Ethereum is one of Bitcoin's earliest competitors in terms of capitalization, for the second half of 2017, the currency showed a colossal rise in price. In the future it can completely replace the current electronic instrument of the financial market, thereby becoming a full-fledged alternative to bitcoin.  Ripple is one of the few digital cash flows that has concluded contracts with large banks, which is why the currency has a good future. The system allows you to make money transfers between banks on the network in real time. The currency has already been invested about 250 million US dollars in.
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:52:33 PM

I think 2018 will be Ethereum`s and Ripple`s year. Ethereum is one of Bitcoin's earliest competitors in terms of capitalization, for the second half of 2017, the currency showed a colossal rise in price. In the future it can completely replace the current electronic instrument of the financial market, thereby becoming a full-fledged alternative to bitcoin.  Ripple is one of the few digital cash flows that has concluded contracts with large banks, which is why the currency has a good future. The system allows you to make money transfers between banks on the network in real time. The currency has already been invested about 250 million US dollars in.
2018 will also be the bitcoin year.It is the leading cryptocurrency now and no other cryptocurrency has the potential to overtake bitcoin.Bitcoin has grown a lot in the last nine years and has established itself and is spreading its roots in the market.More and more people are investing in bitcoin so that they can earn more profits in a shorter period of time.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
ladadadiweliketoparty

Activity: 97

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:59:30 PM

Year of the altcoins but primary year of the privacy and DAG coins. There seems to be a lot of hype around these coins and for good reason with governments trying to make their own cryptos atm. Long live privacy coins Smiley.

Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:43:42 PM

2018 will also be the bitcoin year.It is the leading cryptocurrency now and no other cryptocurrency has the potential to overtake bitcoin.
I wish that bitcoin will more improve in 2018 because many of people invest their a lot of money in bitcoin and they hold their money for big profit, and that's why many people will join bitcoin by its high price.

bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:41:54 PM

To be honest, I dont think that Bitcoins time has already ended. I actually think that we will see Bitcoin perform really good for another year(s). So far there is no real competitor for Bitcoin, also a development of change (shifting to another currency as top currency) is a process that will take a lot of time for the community to build around the new coin that is emerging. This will also not happen from one day (or year) to another. This is rather something that evolves and will rather happen over a long period of time with more and more people joining the coins community.
BabyBoss

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:56:44 PM

Although there are many bad effects in transactions about bitcoin we still see that there are many people still subscribe on it. We still the popularity of bitcoin entire the world. We still see that all of us value bitcoin as diamond and still interested to hold knowing that it has great potential in the future. Well, I'm still believe that this year is another year for bitcoin since we can a lots of down this first month of 2018 let's soon see the marvel things bitcoin gives us again.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:59:39 PM

I appreciate your opinion, but I have my own opinion about this.
ethereum isn`t special for 2018, so I don`t agree if you write it that way, because now cheap coins under $ 1 are the coins they hunt the most, especially by small investors. View some of these potential coins Nxt (NXT), Electroneum (ETN), DigiByte (DGB) and Bytecoin (BCN).
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 11:41:18 PM

Well, 2017 was not just only for Bitcoin alone but other altcoins such as ethereum and so many other altcoins had the fair share of the same success story to tell about 2017. Although we all believe that 2018 will be better as we have seeing from the beginning of this January. Am of tje believe that if the high transaction fee of Bitcoin continue some many altcoins will excel more than what happen in 2017.
freecastle

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:54:47 PM

2018 will be the year of alts and ETH I think
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: