Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:36:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Was Bitcoin's Year. 2018 Will Be .......  (Read 1882 times)
StochasticOrder

Activity: 63
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:22:03 PM

2018 will be the year the market starts to mature and an altcoin will be become the next “big one” in the future of cryptocurrencies by synthesizing the technologies at play. Every market goes through these phases, and right now crypto is where the computer and dot com companies were in the 90s. We are on the cusp of the next phase in the cycle where we will transition from the early leaders such as Bitcoin who only have value in their name recognition and “being first” to newer altcoins using updated technology that have real intrinsic value and the ability to take crypto currencies mainstream.
Kim Domingo

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:33:30 PM

2018 will be another year for bitcoin because the market is doing good and the people right now are now aware of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies so i think that it will be easier for bitcoin to be pump into a new all time high and this year will be another huge year for bitcoin without a doubt.
Indeed. In the year 2018 was the continuation of Bitcoin's journey in the virtual market since people are now getting aware and familiarized with Bitcoin cryptocurrency making the rise of the demand of Bitcoin users community resulting to the rise of its price due to the fact that there is a continuous out growth to the number of supporters that is making Bitcoin to be more beneficial for us users who are always into Bitcoin. This 2018 I am expecting and I bet also other people are expecting that Bitcoin will continuously pump into price this year.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:57:48 PM

I think bitcoin will still lead the crypto currency eventhough other currency has got potential too.But for me bitcoin is the best in 2018.If bitcoin fix there transsact fee it will be no doubt there gonna take 2018
platot

Activity: 101
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:14:05 PM

its year for etherium because of the price  getting high and higher.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:33:40 PM

its year for etherium because of the price  getting high and higher.

Well, it's not a year of ethereum but all of Altcoins were pumping  depends on the how potentially people invested and believing. This year 2018 will be the most awaited and exciting exchange value. Base on website i was read it, the speculation 2018 target will reach up to 75,000 dollars per bitcoin. Hopefully i can participate with this amazing price soon.
sutyThuy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:37:53 PM

2017 has witnessed the fever of the crypto currency market with the emergence and growth of a series of crypto coins. However, 2017 is only considered as the start year, 2018 is expected to be even more terrible. So what should be monitored and invested in crypto in 2018? In this article, I will look at the most potent e-currency in 2018, still in development and reaching certain milestones to date. Note that this is only personal opinion, not investment advice, brother who decided to go down the corpse to find out thoroughly.
" LTC - Monero (XMR) - NEO - Cardano (ADA) - Ripple (XRP) - Iota (MIOTA) - BCH "
thatlavl

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:39:02 PM

The idea: Bitcoin cash is a new version of Bitcoin and is not compatible with Bitcoin. It was created because the user was too tired of transaction fees and Bitcoin's transaction confirmation timeout. Because Bitcoin Cash has a larger block size limit, the team that developed it claims it is capable of confirming transactions with low fees and high speeds. Roll Eyes
Leeeeeya

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:58:07 PM

I think 2018 will be bitcoin's more stable year,  better year and will become more popular and I am wishing that it becomes more helpful specially to those who doesn't have job.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:01:46 PM

2018 still be the best for bitcoin because the prices keep moving high and bitcoin still to be excellent this year but i'm sure the other coins also will go up

It is 2018 but the price are still not moving high, in fact it is slowly going down. The price of bitcoin is going down so slowly while the price of other digital currencies are having a good pump. We can't say still that this year will be for other digital currencies since it is still the first month of the year, but this month is really bad for bitcoin while it is the best for other cryptos.
Crypto-mim

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:11:02 PM

2017 bitcoin passing a good year and the price of BTC is so good. In 2017 South Korean Govt banned bitcoin and in 2018 they cancel their ban. So, this is the plus point for bitcoin. Many country Govt now thing about bitcoin. So, 2018 should be a good year for bitcoin and also cryptocurrency market.  Wink
FairWin.Tech

Activity: 136

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 07:36:34 AM

2018 will be the year of the ethereum as many new platforms and new helpful products are created on it.
ayesha703

Activity: 110
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:21:21 AM

No doubt that 2017 was the year of Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin was getting so higher that, it shooked the market. But the bitcoin is not done yet. Surely it will display some more magic. 2018 will be a year of cryptocurrency. And bitcoin will be their king.
mason2002

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:59:57 AM

I think bitcoin will be the same today and tomorrow also. No one can really replace it's place at the first glance. I'm sure there are lots of coins but the thing is they don't have that much outreach as the bitcoin is having
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:49:12 AM

I think, in 2018 bitcoin will continue to grow and maybe an increase like in 2017 will happen again and I hope I'm not too late to get it
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:54:53 AM

Bitcoin with it's high fees and slow transaction times is hardly suitable for payments – spending the same fee whether you buy a coffee or send $100,000 is a joke and the promise of scaling solutions such as the Lightning Network hasn’t been fulfilled.[1]

While there's no shortage of old and new believers to keep the party going, along with plenty of developers working to create better, forked versions of bitcoin, I’m betting my chips on a more flexible alternative.
The door is wide open for blockchains that use smart contracts, like ethereum,
[2] bitcoincash, litecoin and more......

2018 Will Be ....... Year’s? [Writer choose ethereum, what will be your choice?and why?]

Source:  [1] [2]
Bitcoin appeared in 2009, by 2017 became the bitcoin year. Bitcoin boomed down the price market, causing investors to worry and soaring the clouds that made many people billionaire by the profits that bitcoin brings. By 2018 this bitcoin will dominate the market.
deviant99

Activity: 185

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:58:25 AM

Yeah, 2017 is a great year for bitcoin and we are expecting it more this year. I think it is a normal run and nothing big will happen. It is reaching for another milestone and a good development for the people to be expect.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
edi-mf

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:29:42 AM

Ethereum Year. Smiley
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:36:17 AM

2018 will be another year for bitcoin because the market is doing good and the people right now are now aware of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies so i think that it will be easier for bitcoin to be pump into a new all time high and this year will be another huge year for bitcoin without a doubt.

Well the market is not doing good for a big part of january so i wouldn't want to base the entire year on that. Though its happened everytime in the past few years that january isn't really crypto and btc's best month. Still wishing for the best anyways.
bitcoins price now are still struggling to move up.after the bad information about the china/korea banning crypto all the coins including bitcoin and ethereum take hardly to recover,though this situations favor the capitalist for long term investments..

But talking about what this years best coin ?theres nothing new its ethereum and bitcoin still because theres no other potentially coin in the markt now that can compete on those two mentioned.lets just wait in the middle ofhis year what will happen
jo123

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:56:03 AM

also a bitcoin year for me, a year full of more earnings.
AleSergio

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:02:49 AM

I think there are quiet a lot of good coins out there. I think we will see a great growth from ARK, Aeternity, WAVES.
As for me Monero, EOS or ethereum will have a great year and they will go up maybe x5 even.

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀