Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:46:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best investment strategies  (Read 18884 times)
nexus2k14

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:40:53 AM

I do a lot of research before deciding about buying new Tokens. My portfolio is already loaded with new projects so I don't need to search for more. Advisable is to have 6-8 coins, easy to manage (news, general updates, milestones and follow on Telegram) I printed road map for the 2018 year for all my 14 ICO's in excel that helps me quickly find out what happened when. It took a little of research but is well worth it - now I can quickly check and anticipate price changes.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:44:57 AM

Hey..

I know that everyone has different investment strategies such as day trading, hodl, buying icos and so forth...

I am selecting the best icos of every month and then I am investing into 2-3 icos for every month, but I have heard many people complaining abouy buying icos because price tend to get lower when hitting exchange for the first time..

And sometimes I am simply frustrated when hearing shit tons of people saying that buying icos is stupid.. but I guess its not so time consuming as day trading..

what is your strategy??? and what are pros and cons of your strategy??

You already said it. It is time consuming. Not a lot of this ICO's will grow big when hitting the exchange. It takes time for them to establish their service after the ICO.
This are projects that havent started. Maybe you should pick one that already have a business and just using the ICO for upgrades in their service then maybe you can go for a short term investment with them.
Anchor867

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:48:11 AM

buying multiple altcoin is a good choice but you need to do your own research in order for you to filter those scam one to the real one and also invest only on the to those who has already a working product so you can make sure
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:52:03 AM

Buy a few different tokens and forget about them for two years)
Yes I think  it is good to buy different coins and hold it for a long time. Thus, I think the best investment strategy is holding your coin and being patient to wait until the value increases, in this case, you'll be able to earn without doing anything.
Alerter

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:07:25 AM

Rule of thumb, compose your portfolio of low-risk cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, others from top 10), moderate risk (solid projects after ICOs with working products) and high-risk (ICOs, pre-sales, etc). The key to strategy is distribution of your funds between these three classes in accordance with your strategy. It may be conservative, like 50/40/10, or risky like 33/33/33, maybe even 0/0/100. To avoid losing money, don't trade actively. Buy and hold for at least few months and don't read any news. And try to buy after price drops. Simple, but hard to follow.
Mary_Swift

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:29:06 AM

I use one plan: buy when cryptocurrency falls in price and sell when it grows. I will say that secret of success of this plan is in its simplicity.
sazon84

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:35:08 AM

My investment strategy is to hold half of the capital in altons, half in bitcoin. And a good part of the profit withdraw in Fiat. But also sometimes I trade on market activity and stay with them. Depends on the market situation

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:43:36 AM

the best investment on strategies is to wait but not wait too long because if you are not updated you can be late to the party or when the token is very cheap so i think that always be updated to know your invest

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
klub88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:54:40 AM

buy good alts and hold.  I'm invested where I want to be for now, so I'm not going to make any major moves unless I find something new or new ideas, icos, or whatever.

i think to do daily traders is the best in altcoins because altcoins has faster growth and decline. or you take top altcoins in marketcap its simple tricks and safest invest long term, its my suggestion
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:04:00 AM

So far i invested in bitcoin and some altcoin. My strategy is when bitcoin prices start to fall i immediately buy it, maybe that's a good time to buy bitcoin. And when bitcoin prices start rising i sell them, because my strategy to invest in bitcoin is short term. In contrast to altcoin, when i invest in altcoin i take for long-term investment.

For investment in ICO honestly, i haven't tried it. But from some articles i read before investing in ICO first seen is the developer of the ICO. If the ICO developers can be trusted that is a good ICO to be a place of investment. Actually investing in the crypto world is very risky if not understand it. Not a few people who failed to invest in the world crypto because it is less understanding investment strategy in the world of crypto. But many people are also successful in investing in the world of crypto because they have a good strategy for investment in the world of crypto.
Tux99

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:05:05 AM

Hey..

I know that everyone has different investment strategies such as day trading, hodl, buying icos and so forth...

I am selecting the best icos of every month and then I am investing into 2-3 icos for every month, but I have heard many people complaining abouy buying icos because price tend to get lower when hitting exchange for the first time..

And sometimes I am simply frustrated when hearing shit tons of people saying that buying icos is stupid.. but I guess its not so time consuming as day trading..

My strategy is doing all of them. I get a little profit from day trading. My portofolio also a little grow with my holding coin and buy good ico.
We will be stupid when buy ico before researching it and will be clever if we want to spare time to look after the ico.
needfix24

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:06:35 AM

In my opinion, the best strategy that all i have is to do a lot of research and monitor the altcoins you want to invest. To this, you will see if this project is not just a shitcoin that pops out now a days.
You can join their telegram, see their website, read their whitepaper and also look at the roadmap.
After all of this, you can invest in your own risk, invest what you can afford to lose. Then eventually look at the coins you invested if its already active for trading. Buy low, sell high strategy is the best for this.
Keep holding those coins if you are not satisfied with the profit.
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:25:52 AM

Today, daily trade is interesting. When it is such a dynamic market, there are good opportunities, but inexperienced in this regard.
If I buy something, I sell it for the absolute loss Cheesy

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:26:16 AM

buy good alts and hold.  I'm invested where I want to be for now, so I'm not going to make any major moves unless I find something new or new ideas, icos, or whatever.

i think to do daily traders is the best in altcoins because altcoins has faster growth and decline. or you take top altcoins in marketcap its simple tricks and safest invest long term, its my suggestion

Well that's correct, if you want to earn on trades you have to stay in touch and have to monitor the market all days long. And more than that you have to watch over the news.
Godofblitzen

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:28:35 AM

Buying ICOs is good as long as those are based on something real, not just speculation and gossip. I'm planning to invest in TeachMePlease in the coming month because it's based on a real objective necessity - people want to learn and improve, and there are a lot of those who could help them with just a few steps to facilitate their contact.
So ICOs isn't bad or stupid, you just need to consider seriously which ones to choose.
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:11:58 AM

I try to buy a coin on the fall. At the same time using technical analysis tools to determine the moment of entry.
Further, I focus on indicators and fundamental factors. My last acquisitions are TRON (TRX) and Neblio (NEBL). Let's see what happens.
So far, the market is in the red zone.

DamilolaB

Activity: 313

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:32:01 AM

For me, the best investment strategy is to classify my investment into long term investment and short-term investment. The long-term investment should be on bitcoin while short term investment should be on Altcoins.
oturanbilboa

Activity: 454
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 09:39:29 AM

For me, the best investment strategy is to classify my investment into long term investment and short-term investment. The long-term investment should be on bitcoin while short term investment should be on Altcoins.

The altcoins can win more in the long term.
The Dent you bought for $ 100 is now $ 5,000, and the Waves you bought for $ 1,000 are now $ 100,000. If you manage to keep it out of a sell, a good coin makes x20 very easy.

Rules85

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:50:46 AM

Hey..

Most of the time, I'll just invest in some ICO projects, and then why, choose to ignore it, and there will be good returns over time.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:51:44 PM

Hey..

I’ve also heard somebody say that ICOs has a dark future, they advise me not to invest in it because I can easily get trouble and failed from investing ICOs . Although I am a  person who don’t use ICOs, I still believe in its future. Honestly, i think you should think in positive way, because with digital investment we all know that the most important strategies is our patience as same as interest in it .You say that you invest 2-3 icos for every month, I think it’s a bad choice and easily get mistakes .You should diversify your coins such as bitcoin, altcoin for example, to limit the risks. You should  expect on what you choose to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: