Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:05:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best investment strategies  (Read 18884 times)
Milla Komani

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:44:42 PM

I use the strategy of partial purchase of crypto currency. I buy for 10-20% with convenient and profitable positions in the market.
longrhm0

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:18:37 AM

The satisfactory method for me personally is shopping for or investing tokens of the maximum exciting projects that could or already solve a few issues that humanity faces each day. Such projects will surely be appreciated and advanced.
kritiana008

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:03:43 AM

There are a lot of strategies now which could be profitable if you are sure in its processes of working. I don't like investing because the risk is very high even in accordance to the analyzing. The risk is higher here than in holding.
kingleesr

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:01:12 PM

All people said that investing in ICO is risky is who are not risk taking people I guess.
dilidolu

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:02:58 PM

I think the best investment strategy in this market is patiently holding our coins waiting for the market to pick up. I am frustrated by the current market, but I will not sell my cryptocurrency. I believe it will rise again soon. So I will keep enough patience to continue waiting.
kakaword

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:10:09 PM

First of all, I think the current market is not suitable for selling any cryptocurrency, because as long as you sell your coins then you must be losing money, so I think the most sensible strategy is to continue to hold your cryptocurrency, because I believe this market will definitely Rise again.
Hendramuliadi

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:12:03 PM

I agree with your strategy. Buying Coin / tokens when ICO is the best strategy right now, the information you say when the exchange rate arises then the price falls. I have an offer for you, if you use that strategy then you have to sell in privatel sales, usually private sale is higher when appealed when ICO.
Btcaivah1

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:18:05 PM

Hey..

I know that everyone has different investment strategies such as day trading, hodl, buying icos and so forth...

I am selecting the best icos of every month and then I am investing into 2-3 icos for every month, but I have heard many people complaining abouy buying icos because price tend to get lower when hitting exchange for the first time..

And sometimes I am simply frustrated when hearing shit tons of people saying that buying icos is stupid.. but I guess its not so time consuming as day trading..

what is your strategy??? and what are pros and cons of your strategy??

I choose day trading for my strategy. It has the most of my net profit so far. I could say that your profit movement is much faster than investing in ICO. This is why I always wanted to play the market in day trading since it is also a gambling. If you are lucky enough then most probably you will gain profit higher than what you expect.
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 02:52:48 PM

Hey..

I know that everyone has different investment strategies such as day trading, hodl, buying icos and so forth...

I am selecting the best icos of every month and then I am investing into 2-3 icos for every month, but I have heard many people complaining abouy buying icos because price tend to get lower when hitting exchange for the first time..

And sometimes I am simply frustrated when hearing shit tons of people saying that buying icos is stupid.. but I guess its not so time consuming as day trading..

Now i recommended to you buy top 100 coins in coinmarketcap. Because altcoins price now very lowest and if you can invest 1000$ you can get lot of valuble coins at this movement. After you  can sell end of year. Thats my strategy. Already i collceted 30 types altcoins.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
regexlove

Activity: 608

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:15:12 PM

For me the best trading strategy is a long-term investment in the main coins, because only this strategy brings me a profit  Smiley
stunedi

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:18:34 PM

I prefer to invest for a long time. but because of the fall of the market it is now unprofitable.
raahi

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:14:14 AM

The most important factor to judge lies not in the market but yourself as in the amount of time you can sustain yourself in order to make a profit, if you are investing in for the long term then rather put your money into the dependable coins like the bitcoin and   ripple 
garciacarral

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:28:40 PM

I support investing in cryptocurrency like buying and holding. This way is more preferable for me for its low risks and other important characteristics.
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:33:09 PM

The strategy with buying coins on the ICO, requires a large amount of time to study the projects. Intraday trading strategy requires certain skills of the trader. I think it is best to take the price of the market in the fall of the strong. And then keep the coins for a long time until the next growth of coins.
Sandeep24

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:42:17 PM

I think, first you can choose good project or company which is providing you strong profile like company project, company roadmap and whitepaper etc. After you can invest/ trading in this company and make more profit on your investment. If you go through long term investment than dafinately you will be get more profit on your investment.
emanbea07

Activity: 193

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:49:01 PM

I think the best investment strategies is research about coin and buy in tradingsite and hold it and wait for the pump a price and always patience if you hold your coins.
Tokoyami

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:51:51 PM

I think, first you can choose good project or company which is providing you strong profile like company project, company roadmap and whitepaper etc. After you can invest/ trading in this company and make more profit on your investment. If you go through long term investment than dafinately you will be get more profit on your investment.
Until now I hold a lot of coins for investment in the long run and I think the result can be very big. even my capital back completely and now only invest with the profit that I get. Strategies can last and long-term many people do because potential crypto increases every year.
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:54:49 PM

Hey..

Now i recommended to you buy top 100 coins in coinmarketcap. Because altcoins price now very lowest and if you can invest 1000$ you can get lot of valuble coins at this movement. After you  can sell end of year. Thats my strategy. Already i collceted 30 types altcoins.
that pretty much with your coins collection.and my question is do you make any research for buying this coins.our analisys is need if we want to buy coins or token from market.we must to know about background of the team
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:55:53 PM

Hey..

My strategy focuses on the big market moves and big moves of individual coins. It’s a long-term strategy with options for mid-term action. It has been built with the strong conviction that cryptocurrencies and blockchain are unstoppable forces that will become household names and be used by the masses over the coming years.

With this strategy, I’ve been trying to build a systematic approach to buying low and selling high that will continuously increase the value of my portfolio. It rides the big waves of the crypto market in a relaxed way. Don’t try to predict anything, but just go with the flow. Also, don’t sweat the small movements. The market is incredibly volatile, and the sooner you accept this and learn to ignore it, the better.
maronalex2

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:26:24 PM

I have read a lot of such strategies but I still don't believe in investing, I find holding more profitable and reliable despite on its being long term project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: