Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:23:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best investment strategies  (Read 18884 times)
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:21:45 PM

Hey..

I know that everyone has different investment strategies such as day trading, hodl, buying icos and so forth...

I am selecting the best icos of every month and then I am investing into 2-3 icos for every month, but I have heard many people complaining abouy buying icos because price tend to get lower when hitting exchange for the first time..

And sometimes I am simply frustrated when hearing shit tons of people saying that buying icos is stupid.. but I guess its not so time consuming as day trading..

what is your strategy??? and what are pros and cons of your strategy??

My strategy is just plain old buy, trade, and sell but it comes with a lot of waiting and when I mean a lot of waiting, it will take about a month or two before you could even sell your tokens. I usually buy during these times where the market is really red. These investments take a lot of time to hold before selling.

mambA98427

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:50:05 PM

The safest strategy is to buy and hold for 2-3 years.
For long-term investments is - bitcoin and ethereum
KobbyD

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 03:26:30 PM

Hey..

I know that everyone has different investment strategies such as day trading, hodl, buying icos and so forth...

I am selecting the best icos of every month and then I am investing into 2-3 icos for every month, but I have heard many people complaining abouy buying icos because price tend to get lower when hitting exchange for the first time..

And sometimes I am simply frustrated when hearing shit tons of people saying that buying icos is stupid.. but I guess its not so time consuming as day trading..

I would have loved to do day trading, but I do not have much knowledge about it so what I do is that I read around about 5 promising projects and split my money and invest in all of them. That is my strategy.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:18:18 PM

The safest strategy is to buy and hold for 2-3 years.
For long-term investments is - bitcoin and ethereum
That is the safest strategy but at the same time many people in the forum want to obtain big profits out of their investments and you cannot do that by following the safest path, there are also many other coins that are not as popular or as powerful as those two coins but that are still going to be here for a long time and that can give you great profits, you just need to buy them when their price is really cheap and since the market crashed at the beginning of the year almost all the coins in the market can be bought for a very cheap price.
nisya

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:18:42 AM

maybe we can choose one year or two-year investment will be the best investment strategies because we don't have to be afraid if the crypto price is falling in the next three month or six months. and we can still do day trading to increase our profit and once our time to sell the investment, we can get a bigger profit too. but this will difficult as we always need to control the emotion to see if the price at the market is down like this year and we need to still focus on our goals.
bittools

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:55:23 PM

At the moment I only focus on trading, not joining the ICO. My advice, you don't hear too much what people say about ICOs. Do what you think is good and right. Everyone has their own strategies.
yayat

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:24:57 AM

The best investment in cryptocurrency is trading with 1 Coin, for example like this:

1 Bitcoin is your capital trading:

0.1 Buy Doge at 30 sat
0.1 Buy Doge at 40 sat
0.1 Buy Doge at 50 sat
0.1 Buy Doge at 60 sat
0.1 Buy doge at 70 sat

0.5 Bitcoin on the HODL for Bakc Up when the DOGE price drops to 1 satoshi.
akishang

Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:29:15 AM

Buy low and sell high. Those two are the basic things that we always forgot because we are impatient. Happened to me couple of times and I regret doing it. Its worst than panic selling because it can ruin your capital and strategy. I am trying to buy a coin in different prices so it can give the flexibility to sell and not just relying on the next bull run. I need to earn everyday so I can feed my family.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:36:07 AM

Hey..

investment with crypto currencies investment strategies that are often and commonly done by investors are trading buying hold and selling by getting the desired profits in investing
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:38:02 AM

I don't invest in the ico because I don't have too much money and I think it is better to join with their bounty campaign so we can earn the tokens with free. I invest my money in altcoin and bitcoin because I think this is the best investment that I can do especially if the price can get down too deep like today. and after buy the bitcoin and altcoin, I am sure that the price will bounce up higher so I can sell the coin to make a profit.
you can collect your money first by joining in bounty campaign.after you have much money you can use it some to participate in good ico.by joining bounty campaign, indirectly you make your own research about good ico.
although investment does require the right strategy to generate profitable profits. Apart from that for investment now I recommend coins that have an ever-increasing development. so it is very capable of making far more profits.\

lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:42:00 AM

I personally prefer a long-term investment but sometimes do some day trading. A day trading is a very rare thing as it is hard to find a free time for that if you have a full-time job at the office.

Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:44:41 AM

Buy low and sell high. Those two are the basic things that we always forgot because we are impatient. Happened to me couple of times and I regret doing it. Its worst than panic selling because it can ruin your capital and strategy. I am trying to buy a coin in different prices so it can give the flexibility to sell and not just relying on the next bull run. I need to earn everyday so I can feed my family.
sometimes market conditions always decrease, make us panic and finally make us sell our assets even though they are not in line with our targets, but in my opinion it's natural and everyone might experience it.
but along with the more hours of your flight, it will definitely decrease. I am sure that your experience will be useful someday.

ennave123

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 04:50:45 AM

For me the best investment strategy is trading, you don't need to be a day trading. You may just set a percentage of your target profit. Buy when low, set a target price then sell. It is also good to check the market chard from time to time to know the trend. Investing in ICO is also great and can make you good profit but the risk is high especially nowadays.
basescore

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 04:53:14 AM

My personal investment strategy is buy and hodl coins that are PoS. Staking helps you with finding stability (or some form of it) in a volatile market. Also, dPos, Masternodes, and other forms of coins that give you a reward just by hodl-ing are all good too.

Just don't forget that day trading leads to taxes Wink

Basescore (https://basescore.co) aggregates cryptocurrency and ICO reviews scores from the leading critics. Access knowledge to over 5,000+ ICOs! 📊
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:57:31 AM

Hey..

What people's say it's true because in my opinion investing in icos isn't a good investment anymore, our money will freeze in that icos maybe for 3-4 month because of KYC and waiting for the exchange. I just do a daily trading, it's very good in this market condition.
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:04:29 AM

My investment strategy is to buy coins at low price and hold till my price targets. I tend to avoid buying when the prices have gone up for more than 50% in one run.
because the investment strategy and trading are the same. the same as buying at a low price to be held until the price of the coin rises, then we sell the coin. because with us investing in the long term, the results we will get are also great later

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
RaiNain

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:52:02 AM

My investment strategy is a long-term investment. Yes, I always make long-term investments, buy coins now and I will hold up to several months 6-8 months, even I have held for 1 year. I think it's easier because I also have another job.
mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:09:51 PM

Mu investment strategy to do the search properly about the project properly.I always prefer long term investment because these terms investments are always profitable.
bryle10

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:22:23 PM

for me trading strategy should invest or buy a token when selling low market. then wait until the market price rises before sales of altcoins. For more money you will always be able to see the market to know when to invest.
yayat

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:35:20 AM

I always take advantage when I get +10% profit and have to dare to stop losing when -3%.
When trading don't forget to be grateful and never to be greedy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: