Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:25:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Long term vs. Short term  (Read 11499 times)
doyayipaku

Activity: 340
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:52:57 PM

Long term for bitcoin and eth. If the short term is about 3-6 months look for coin top. If you surf or short-term as a week or a month, look for coin worth less than $ 1 or coin marijuana.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:53:10 PM

Both have advantages and disadvantages of each. So we have to figure out how to do the best, usually I will see the conditions. The time I analyzed ranged from 1 month before and 1 month after. I will make a decision after I can produce the best analysis, I better wait in a long time than have to make decisions inappropriately.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:09:16 PM

Both of these are good to do but it will depends on the capital you have because i know that all of us want to earn money as fast as we can that is why if you have huge capital do this both but if you capital is small much better to do is short term and do it regularly.
naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:11:12 PM

Both of these are good to do but it will depends on the capital you have because i know that all of us want to earn money as fast as we can that is why if you have huge capital do this both but if you capital is small much better to do is short term and do it regularly.
if indeed our small capital we do not take risks to always long term. we can do short-term techniques to earn profits on a regular basis and minimize risk.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:24:06 PM

Our emotions really affect how we manage our investment and it a reason also why we lose.
Yes everyone want to earned daily rather than of waiting for many days to have money.  Thats why more investors are preferred to have a short term  compared to long term investment, but they dont know holding coins for a long time will gives us a huge profit in return.
charlenedave

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:28:04 PM

Both are important. Long term coins are the foundation of your savings and short term is the lever to operate your income.
I agree that both long term and short term are good ways in cryptocurrency. Long term will make gain high profit after a long period of time and short term will keep to earn and provide your daily needs. On my opinion, you don't have to choose which of them, you can do it both. And it is better if you will do both.

mautenisis

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:30:41 PM

Depends on your risk,if you are not good in waiting shortterm trades will be perfect to you if you are good at waiting long term is less hassle.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
moonami

Activity: 171
Merit: 37

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:32:15 PM

Long term for bitcoin and eth. If the short term is about 3-6 months look for coin top. If you surf or short-term as a week or a month, look for coin worth less than $ 1 or coin marijuana.
Indeed, Bitcoin and Ethereum are coins that are good for long term. Their value are increasing so if you hodl it instead of selling it; it will be a profitable one. All you need is patience and wait for a long period of time to see the your ideal price. Thus, I would like to go in long term especially when we are talking about Bitcoin and Ethereum.
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:35:45 PM

Long term - Bitcoin and Ethereum. Both are perfect assets.
Short term - altcoins like Ripple, Cardano and IOTA that are good for trading and buying something.

I agree , eth is an investment for the long term, but not with bitcoin, I prefer if bitcoin is used for daily trading. already too much altcoin to be a valuable jewel, and expect an increase , as the price of diamond is no longer gold.

rammanbl4

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:35:33 PM

I believe that long-term prospects are much more profitable than short-term ones, but, accordingly, long-term risks are much higher, because the project can simply cease to exist, and in the short term you can save a deposit.
abdullahmonim

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:38:00 PM

Long term in establish coins like BTC, Litecoin, Ethereum etc.
Short term different new coins and ICO.
70% investment in Long term and 30% in short term.
kaloloy

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:58:20 PM

Long term on coins that has already proven itself like bitcoin litecoin and etherium. But I have been holding Oyster Pearl for months now. It may not be at the top list on coinmarketcap but the result amazed me each passing day. I do not do short term trading, I prefer hodl and earn millions than only few thousands on short term trading.
Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 03:02:40 PM

How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?

In my own opinion, it depends on what coins you're holding. If the coin is increasing fast like Oyster Pearl PRL then I think short term is enough otherwise when the price increase will take number of months or even a year then it's a long term investment.

ProfitIsland

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:05:11 PM

To trade in short you must have some skills, experience and steal eggs. And so everything is said right.
jnmg_x

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:12:03 PM

For me, long term. Because the longer it happens, the better the income you'll get. Dont settle for less. If long term is possible then grab it. Always think positive and look forward for the best.
Kolokoy

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 03:13:46 PM

Yes, Bitcoin, LiteCoin are for long term investments except if you are going to convert it into cash because you already had gained more than enough.
Ethereum can be short term or long term because for me Ethereum is just like a stash as I'm going to use it as conversion between Altcoins into Bitcoin for Cash out.
I couldn't say I can hold Ethereum like how I hold Bitcoin and my other Altcoins.

rhyajelle

Activity: 532

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 03:14:29 PM

if you are a person who can read the movement of the market and graphics and volume, you can use short-term. but if you want to invest in the long term use long-term.

EMPC  Token
EMPIREHOTELS (EMPC) used for business, hotel ,Room booking
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ? face Book  Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
Kolokoy

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 03:17:57 PM

For me, long term. Because the longer it happens, the better the income you'll get. Dont settle for less. If long term is possible then grab it. Always think positive and look forward for the best.

Short term or long term depends on the coins you have because when a coin price increases like skyrocket then after few months you can get more money otherwise you'll wait too long enough to get good profit.
Like My Oyster PRL token, it pumped within a couple of months, it's a short term but my Reddcoin is clearly for long term because the circulating supply is too much and the price increase is struggling.

Kolokoy

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 03:21:16 PM

if you are a person who can read the movement of the market and graphics and volume, you can use short-term. but if you want to invest in the long term use long-term.

Indeed, a very well statement and in addition to that, if you can predict a coin although it is newer in the market and can be have the potential to be the next top Altcoin within half a year then you should invest for short term otherwise long term investments is a good idea of you don't really know the coin is all about.

Kolokoy

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 03:25:13 PM

To trade in short you must have some skills, experience and steal eggs. And so everything is said right.

Trading isn't investment but somehow it is.
Like, if you expect that coin will pump in a small period of time then hit that buy button otherwise you should be careful because there are a lot of coins today that are big losers. Know the coin, the team and their price history before engaging investment for short term or long term.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: