Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:57:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is not Money, is Faith  (Read 870 times)
satria2

Activity: 297
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:24:16 PM

I think it can be both. Money because bitcoin is created to be a currency and to be a form investment and an asset. But this won't exist without faith. If you don't believe that bitcoin has the capacity to do these things then bitcoin cannot be a currency,an investment or even an asset.
You are right. It's just about time. Bitcoin is not effective if used as a means of payment at this time, especially as a micropayment, the reason is quite expensive fees and confirmation of transactions long enough, and not fully supported by the government in several countries. But, most likely bitcoin can be an alternative payment in the future.
Bitcoin is money since we will buy them with our money and sell them to make money too, and faith is the foundation to make it stronger along the journey in crypto world. Our faith will determine our decision on dumping and selling our holdings.

Really true, because Bitcoin is a virtual currency to make purchasing or shopping wherever and whenever.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:29:38 PM

I think we should not value Bitcoin by Money, but by faith. Just hold and let it change the world.
Bitcoin is money because you don't have bitcoin if you have no money to buy on it, maybe you have faith that bitcoin will go up the price and change the world. But bitcoin is money also that you can convert it into cash.
Enoch Lewis

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:07:53 AM

I have heard that: The leaders of countries, economists and CEOs have reached consensus: Virtual money like Bitcoin will never have the same effect as the dollar or yen in the real world. However, I find bitcoin valuable based on supply and demand, so it is possible that bitcoin will surpass the USD in the future.
thomas daniel

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:20:02 AM

I would like to quote from Cecilia Skingsley, Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Sweden: "There will be no problem for those who buy and use Bitcoin as an investment asset. But its value is too easily lost to be considered a real currency. " I think this statement is correct.
kulitmanggis

Activity: 233

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:55:01 AM

I think we should not value Bitcoin by Money, but by faith. Just hold and let it change the world.

but you buy it using the money you have, no matter what bitcoin you think but at least let bitcoin grow further with the support you provide. by buying coin and holding it.
ParveZ219

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:12:08 AM

Yes you can be right as we are believing in bitcoins...and we can see that in practical also so its not just belief but reality also...and anything can happen.
Faithgg

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:32:37 AM

We put our trust in bitcoin and we hope for a better future of this coin. However, virtual currency will still have to go through a long way ahead. Moreover, governments are very cautious with virtual currency as this is a tool commonly used by criminals. Everyone knows that the central bank releases and manages the money but they can not manage the bitcoin. I am concerned about the actual value of bitcoin and other altcoin.
Opipolopo

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:35:28 AM

money vs faith i d rather like money
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 04:39:25 AM

You can say so. We believe that with the help of him our life will change in the first place. And also that crypto currency is the future in a changing world.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:53:16 AM

Good opinion and I like your opinion that bitcoin can not be value as money but as a faith so who feel have a bitcoin save then one day if they do not have money then sell the bitcoin so they can profit.
I'm sure bitcoin can change everything while its followers can make bitcoin like paper money that people use every day.
Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:21:27 AM

bitcoin is a virtual currency using cryptocurrency, in my opinion rather than being held waiting I am currently following a bounty campaign by getting rewarded from what I'm working on
Big Show

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:35:54 AM

What about someone who does not have faith and does not care about it? I think just having faith is not enough. everyone's way of thinking is clearly different. But realistically bitcoin is closely related to money and also has the same function with money.
sadsNDJ
Copper Member

Activity: 131
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:20:55 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency. It doesn't matter whether its money or not. At first glance it seems like nothing work paying attention, and that is your faith, once your faith empowered your mind that bitcoin is not money and thus its your faith, then let it be, your faith might help you earn money by using it or not.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: