Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***  (Read 1732 times)
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:59:44 AM

A very interesting project aimed at resolving the financing of investors. How does the problem set before them when solving their project?

The main problem: buyers do not have enough money or not trust the producer or investor. The manufacturer will ask for a 100% prepayment, so the buyer will have to seek a loan without the proper collateral, and even an investor with excess funds will not want to finance the transaction without a proper collateral.

I also thought about this problem, a prepayment of 100% is very expensive for investors, since there are big risks. This project can help very much investors

I agree, this has long been lacking in the performance of transactions. Constant transactions and risks for investors who want to invest money without this, and they do not trust them either

And how is the project going to implement its initiative in this issue? What methods?

To solve these problems, the team created a tradebacking.com system.
This system has co-financed buyers for purchases of up to 500,000 euros. The problem of collateral was solved through trade operations, and there were no more problems with transparency, since reporting was made for each transaction.
Wow, that's very interesting. Undoubtedly this is a new approach, which was not yet on the crypto investment market. I really hope that the project will cope with this problem
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:08:27 AM

A very interesting project aimed at resolving the financing of investors. How does the problem set before them when solving their project?

The main problem: buyers do not have enough money or not trust the producer or investor. The manufacturer will ask for a 100% prepayment, so the buyer will have to seek a loan without the proper collateral, and even an investor with excess funds will not want to finance the transaction without a proper collateral.

I also thought about this problem, a prepayment of 100% is very expensive for investors, since there are big risks. This project can help very much investors

I agree, this has long been lacking in the performance of transactions. Constant transactions and risks for investors who want to invest money without this, and they do not trust them either

And how is the project going to implement its initiative in this issue? What methods?

This system has co-financed buyers for purchases of up to 500,000 euros. The problem of collateral was solved through trade operations, and there were no more problems with transparency, since reporting was made for each transaction.
Wow, that's very interesting. Undoubtedly this is a new approach, which was not yet on the crypto investment market. I really hope that the project will cope with this problem

I agree, they just broke their work into several stages, so that as we could better understand the specific characteristics of their project and further promotion
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:17:12 AM

I agree, they just broke their work into several stages, so that as we could better understand the specific characteristics of their project and further promotion

What kind of stages are you talking about? Stages of implementation of manipulation in the project?
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:25:33 AM

What kind of stages are you talking about? Stages of implementation of manipulation in the project?

Exactly
TradeBacking.com has 3 main stages:
1 Contract
2 Purchase of goods
3 Sale of goods
erik777

Activity: 504

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:30:45 AM

In my opinion it looks pretty promising.I think the project has a great future

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:41:12 AM

Hope that the project will develop further and will follow his work.At the moment I'm satisfied in their work and the developers trust
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:49:08 AM

Design thread and site I like,attracts attention.I think that this will help to attract investors and certainly speaks positively about the whole project
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:56:31 AM

Design thread and site I like,attracts attention.I think that this will help to attract investors and certainly speaks positively about the whole project
I completely agree with you.Of course,the design is one of the main indicators of the project.See that here all parts are made perfectly
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:04:50 AM

The thread is really visible to the detailed work on the project.I think that's right.I have is the trust of a responsible attitude to work
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:14:23 AM

Long heard about this project,I did not think that the audience reach is so big.It is clear that people are interested in investing here,that's quite an indicator
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:22:04 AM

Long heard about this project,I did not think that the audience reach is so big.It is clear that people are interested in investing here,that's quite an indicator
I also drew attention to the fact that the audience is interested in investing.I think that it will greatly help the work of the project
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:30:03 AM

I also drew attention to the fact that the audience is interested in investing.I think that it will greatly help the work of the project
I am confident that investment in this project is insanely profitable and will bring great benefit to all who have the tokens.I also have hear about this project,because it interests a large number of people in the market
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:38:02 AM

I am confident that investment in this project is insanely profitable and will bring great benefit to all who have the tokens.I also have hear about this project,because it interests a large number of people in the market
the project shows a good job from the beginning.think that's why it drew the attention of such a large number of investors.I am sure that with time they will become much more
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:41:23 AM

it's really a long roadmap but if I read your roadmap, this project is very promising for me to invest in it, for now I will bookmark this handelion project, as a reference for long-term profitable investment
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:46:06 AM

I like everything.At this stage, I am sure that this is a cool project and investments in it will be beneficial for me.I will advise my friends to investors .
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:59:21 AM

Can I clarify the mechanism? As I understand it, developers are intermediaries in the conclusion of a transaction between entrepreneurs and manufacturing firms? For small and medium-sized businesses?
slovenia1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:09:12 AM

Can I clarify the mechanism? As I understand it, developers are intermediaries in the conclusion of a transaction between entrepreneurs and manufacturing firms? For small and medium-sized businesses?

Quite right!
Many intermediaries take more money from you to simply agree with the producers on the deferral of payments. They take the whole commission to themselves. And as a result, entrepreneurs and manufacturing companies remain at a disadvantage. With huge loans and bad relationships.
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:17:04 AM

Quite right!
Many intermediaries take more money from you to simply agree with the producers on the deferral of payments. They take the whole commission to themselves. And as a result, entrepreneurs and manufacturing companies remain at a disadvantage. With huge loans and bad relationships.

This is an intermediary in an improved form.
None of the existing intermediaries will pay your debts for you. Especially will not store your ordered goods in your garage.
dress

Activity: 439

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:19:34 AM

It was always a problem for founder and investor to find each other. Projects and founders are fighting for attention of investors and investors can’t find good and reliable projects to invest in
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:25:11 AM

I do not understand the percentage and conditions of receipt of goods.
Entrepreneurs choose what then need and from whom. Refer to the intermediary firm. Gives her 30% of the total cost. The intermediary firm buys the goods. Adds 70% and then gives the goods to the entrepreneur as they are paid. And takes a mark-up for storage?
How does this firm differ from credit firms? We can take credit, buy goods and pay with the loan in credit firms.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: