Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***  (Read 1733 times)
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:14:30 PM

I think that this is absolutely an amazing idea. To be honest, I'm very surprised that it was not implemented. I think this could be a breakthrough in international trade
I think this is a very bold statement. The project may not collect the right amount.
Why do you think so? For me the idea seems quite promising
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:21:10 PM

I think that this is absolutely an amazing idea. To be honest, I'm very surprised that it was not implemented. I think this could be a breakthrough in international trade
I think this is a very bold statement. The project may not collect the right amount.

For my part, I see only one problem. World trade may simply not adopt a system, it is the destruction of established order.
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:27:56 PM

For my part, I see only one problem. World trade may simply not adopt a system, it is the destruction of established order.
Oh, come on, it's not a problem. World-renowned companies are already implementing blockchain in their work, so do not be afraid of rejection of the system. Another thing is that the project may seem to investors not profitable.
SoftCashCoin

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:31:23 PM

Nice project , We will grow the future
carnitastaco

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:35:35 PM

Platform Handalion works through smart-contracts.
This means payment for all services will be supported only in the crypto currency?
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:42:57 PM

Platform Handalion works through smart-contracts.
This means payment for all services will be supported only in the crypto currency?
No, the fact that the work is based on smart contracts does not mean that it will work only with crypto currency
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:46:59 PM

What is the profit for platform investors? For users and suppliers, the profit is clear. But why should I take part in the ICO?
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:50:44 PM

And what will the company do if the customer who ordered a shipment of goods through Handelion and paid 30% of the total cost will simply refuse the goods? I mean refuses during his transportation or delivery to the warehouse.
awas

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:56:20 PM

What is the profit for platform investors? For users and suppliers, the profit is clear. But why should I take part in the ICO?

Investors will profit from transactions on the platform, some commission from the developers. And the profit will be in increasing the value of the tokens. Then you can sell your currency and earn on it several times more than you spent.
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:58:09 PM

And what will the company do if the customer who ordered a shipment of goods through Handelion and paid 30% of the total cost will simply refuse the goods? I mean refuses during his transportation or delivery to the warehouse.
Such things are usually prescribed in the contract. Obligations of the parties and all of that kind.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:04:09 PM

Investors will profit from transactions on the platform, some commission from the developers. And the profit will be in increasing the value of the tokens. Then you can sell your currency and earn on it several times more than you spent.

Commission from the developers? Where can you find out about this? I do not see any such information. Where did you hear about this?
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:07:14 PM

Such things are usually prescribed in the contract. Obligations of the parties and all of that kind.
Yes, in fact this is a very interesting situation. I think such moments are prescribed initially in the contract.
I suppose that to cover expenses and return all funds to investors, Handleon can announce an auction for a shipment of goods or something like that.
awas

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:12:37 PM

Commission from the developers? Where can you find out about this? I do not see any such information. Where did you hear about this?

Unfortunately, I do not know what it's about. Here it is written that there are some bonuses from the developers
https://handelion.io/#ico
Please check with them for details.
12coins

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:20:23 PM

For violations of the rules for using the platform will be some penalty? In what will they be expressed? Where can I get acquainted with all the rules?
g2com

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:28:25 PM

For violations of the rules for using the platform will be some penalty? In what will they be expressed? Where can I get acquainted with all the rules?

I think that you will be punished by developers. Where to read the rules of use - I do not know. Perhaps they will appear when the pattern is launched. At the expense of punishments, they are probably standard - fines, a ban on using the platform, an exception. And no one will refund your losses.
12coins

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:35:55 PM

I think that you will be punished by developers. Where to read the rules of use - I do not know. Perhaps they will appear when the pattern is launched. At the expense of punishments, they are probably standard - fines, a ban on using the platform, an exception. And no one will refund your losses.

Will there be an opportunity to file an appeal if I do not agree with the punishment?

g2com

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:43:46 PM

Will there be an opportunity to file an appeal if I do not agree with the punishment?

I dont know. You can check with the developers personally.
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:51:59 PM

I dont know. You can check with the developers personally.

Rules are described like here
https://handelion.io/terms-conditions/
I looked quickly, maybe not to the end of the rights, but some of the conditions here are painted.
slovenia1

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:00:03 PM

Use this platform only in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania? Can other countries take part? Why is this platform developing here? Will it work in Russia?
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:02:02 AM

Great project! And a very strong team, saw some of the other projects that have successfully ended, it can greatly help in the development of the project! Tell me, are there any advantages for the holders of the tokens? How can I make money on this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: