Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***  (Read 1732 times)
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:53:46 PM

how much can I be sure of the purity and transparency of my transactions? Suddenly, will I put money in vain? Can I trust developers in several aspects of trading?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rlm42

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:03:03 PM

how much can I be sure of the purity and transparency of my transactions? Suddenly, will I put money in vain? Can I trust developers in several aspects of trading?
the contingent of creators is very diverse. They worked not only in banking and financial management, but also in jurisprudence, and in information technologies. This gives them advantages and makes the team effective. Therefore, this project should be trusted!
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:13:43 PM

the contingent of creators is very diverse. They worked not only in banking and financial management, but also in jurisprudence, and in information technologies. This gives them advantages and makes the team effective. Therefore, this project should be trusted!
the team is really excellent! Yes, and I notice that the number of people every day becomes more and more. The figures are simply impressive. I definitely have to register in the near future and participate in the bounty program!
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:25:02 PM

I've got acquainted with the full information. In addition to the main advantages, I can still receive passive income, and even in three ways! For me, as for the sales representative, it is very convenient. I can receive a commission from trade transactions, which I often have.
hikky22

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:13:22 AM

Hello everyone! I completely read your technical document, but could not identify the main goal of the project, please tell me what it was created for? Is there a specific mission and objectives?
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:22:48 AM

Hello everyone! I completely read your technical document, but could not identify the main goal of the project, please tell me what it was created for? Is there a specific mission and objectives?
Yes, everything is simple! The goal of the project is to provide every entrepreneur in the world: a wholesaler, a manufacturer or an investor with the opportunity to develop his business. The fact is that any businessman at some point may find himself in need of financing, every manufacturer needs to be paid in time, and every investor needs to return his investments, and we are here to make sure that everything works.
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:32:44 AM

Tell me please, does the project have a roadmap? can not open the document with all the information about the project? Do you think the team will be able to perform all tasks set in time clearly in time? I think this is very important for potential investors and for the success of the team as a whole!
hikky22

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:42:23 AM

Yes, everything is simple! The goal of the project is to provide every entrepreneur in the world: a wholesaler, a manufacturer or an investor with the opportunity to develop his business. The fact is that any businessman at some point may find himself in need of financing, every manufacturer needs to be paid in time, and every investor needs to return his investments, and we are here to make sure that everything works.
Why do you think that the project will be successful? Why should entrepreneurs choose exactly your platform?
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:51:49 AM

Good evening!
Tell me, I was advised to participate in the project, they said that he is very promising! I would like to get tokens of this platform! How can i do this? And I'm wondering if there were any discounts or bonuses?
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:02:05 AM

Tell me please, does the project have a roadmap? can not open the document with all the information about the project? Do you think the team will be able to perform all tasks set in time clearly in time? I think this is very important for potential investors and for the success of the team as a whole!
Yes, the roadmap is written very clearly. With confidence I can say that the team tried to make it all in such a way as to fulfill all tasks on time! I am sure that we will see a very good stable development!
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:11:03 AM

Good evening!
Tell me, I was advised to participate in the project, they said that he is very promising! I would like to get tokens of this platform! How can i do this? And I'm wondering if there were any discounts or bonuses?
Unfortunately, I can not tell you anything about the bonuses when selling, but the estimated cost will be as follows: 400 HION / 1 ETH
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:51:36 AM

Good evening!
Unfortunately, I can not tell you anything about the bonuses when selling, but the estimated cost will be as follows: 400 HION / 1 ETH
The current bonus is 80 HION / 1 ETH! If you decide to take part, I advise you to hurry, because such successful projects very quickly collect the necessary number of investments, you just can not make it!
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:19:07 AM

It has long been time to create a similar project, since the problem for modern cryptology is serious and it must be solved.
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:20:06 AM

Why do you think that the project will be successful? Why should entrepreneurs choose exactly your platform?
Entrepreneurs. That means, our services are working. Experienced management and development team. Buy acquiring HION you are investing in growth of your business efficiency. That is why it is going to work.
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:25:31 AM

It has long been time to create a similar project, since the problem for modern cryptology is serious and it must be solved.

And what exactly are you talking about? What problems? It seems to me, everything is fine)
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:35:32 AM

And what exactly are you talking about? What problems? It seems to me, everything is fine)

The main problem: buyers do not have enough money or not trust the producer or investor.
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:36:10 AM

Entrepreneurs. That means, our services are working. Experienced management and development team. Buy acquiring HION you are investing in growth of your business efficiency. That is why it is going to work.
I also do not see anything wrong with the competition, I believe that competition is the engine of success! This will help the team find the impetus to make their project much better and better!
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:44:12 AM

The main problem: buyers do not have enough money or not trust the producer or investor.

And is this the whole point? Or does this result in something more serious? Because while I do not see any critical moments
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:52:14 AM

And is this the whole point? Or does this result in something more serious? Because while I do not see any critical moments

The thing is that the manufacturer will ask for a 100% prepayment, so the buyer will have to seek a loan without a proper collateral, and even an investor with excess funds will not want to finance a deal without a proper collateral.
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:00:42 AM

The thing is that the manufacturer will ask for a 100% prepayment, so the buyer will have to seek a loan without a proper collateral, and even an investor with excess funds will not want to finance a deal without a proper collateral.

Wow, I just did not fully understand the current market relations and did not even think that the problem is so acute. If this is really so, then yes, it must be solved and this someone should do
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: