Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***  (Read 1733 times)
rlm42

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:53:19 PM

the more I delve into the description of the project, the more it seems to me that this platform is intended more for businessmen than for users of social networks.
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:00:32 PM

the more I delve into the description of the project, the more it seems to me that this platform is intended more for businessmen than for users of social networks.
let it be for you an additional motivation for creating your own business. In addition, we sort of found out that the audience of participants is extensive: from businessmen to the same users of social networks and bloggers.
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:09:24 PM

road map tells us that the life cycle of the platform continues for 5 years. Do not you think it's too long? First, the technology is developing, and secondly, probably now there is no person who does not hear about the crypto currency. What will be next?
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:10:37 PM

anyone tried to view the social networks to which the project invites? It's problematic for me to do this from an android. Help please

Can't register for a bounty social network program too. the link is not correct https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1EnCHKDf9VL3pavOTiJNA7HH673AvbyD9ewk_nIfm7eQ%20

Help us! time is money
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:18:38 PM

road map tells us that the life cycle of the platform continues for 5 years. Do not you think it's too long? First, the technology is developing, and secondly, probably now there is no person who does not hear about the crypto currency. What will be next?
do you think that the creators were mistaken in terms? It seems to me on the contrary, the term of 5 years is the stability and visibility of the fact that the platform will function.
rlm42

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:34:49 PM

anyone tried to view the social networks to which the project invites? It's problematic for me to do this from an android. Help please

Can't register for a bounty social network program too. the link is not correct https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1EnCHKDf9VL3pavOTiJNA7HH673AvbyD9ewk_nIfm7eQ%20

Help us! time is money

maybe can't you register for the reason that the start of the launch will be in February? it seems to me that the information will be updated closer to the launch of the platform, now it's being familiarized.
rlm42

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:43:49 PM

but it seems to me, guys, that you are mistaken. Starting from December 31 next year and until the end of 2023, the results of the platform are shown, and its entire life cycle. The results are given in percentages, and this percentage, if you have not noticed, should go up by almost one-fifth.
23coins

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:51:32 PM

but it seems to me, guys, that you are mistaken. Starting from December 31 next year and until the end of 2023, the results of the platform are shown, and its entire life cycle. The results are given in percentages, and this percentage, if you have not noticed, should go up by almost one-fifth.
yes, maybe we were wrong. Then it explains everything. The platform should function, and I think that if you combine the skills of a businessman with active user activity of the resources on which the platform specializes, you can get good dividends.
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:00:16 PM

can there be such that I do not get any bonuses at all? It's hard to just sit and wait, and I regard it to some extent as a risk.
elrugrim

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:11:55 PM

can there be such that I do not get any bonuses at all? It's hard to just sit and wait, and I regard it to some extent as a risk.
I think that this is impossible. I am sure that after registration you must receive a letter by e-mail or an alert on your mobile phone. This is a common practice at the present time. Probably, for identification you will need some more of your data.
rlm42

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:30:47 PM

I think that this is impossible. I am sure that after registration you must receive a letter by e-mail or an alert on your mobile phone. This is a common practice at the present time. Probably, for identification you will need some more of your data.
  I subscribe to your words. I would also add that the algorithm and functionality of the platform is designed in such a way that the number of participants and their belonging to certain resources (which are given in the description of the project) is tracked by the creators and moderators.
23coins

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:40:58 PM

my last question: when will the ICO start? From the description of the project, this information is not entirely clear. As soon as I receive an answer to my question, I will gladly join the team of this platform.
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:50:48 PM

I read the entire first page and came across a message from the Handelion team. They write that the beginning of the ICO - December 15. Once the platform functions, the ICO continues. Good luck in your endeavors! And more activity!
23coins

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:02:45 PM

Good evening) First I want to ask about your service itself and then also I heard about several phases that your project has, is it like this?

elrugrim

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:03:11 PM

Good evening) First I want to ask about your service itself and then also I heard about several phases that your project has, is it like this?

A unique service has been developed that provides safe deposits for investors on one hand and a comfortable trade funding solution on the other hand. The service has replaced credit, factoring and necessity of L/C and is being delivered via trade operations.
TradeBacking.com has 3 main phases:
Contracting
Purchase of goods
Sale of goods
23coins

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:03:30 PM

A unique service has been developed that provides safe deposits for investors on one hand and a comfortable trade funding solution on the other hand. The service has replaced credit, factoring and necessity of L/C and is being delivered via trade operations.
Contracting
Purchase of goods
Sale of goods

Ok, I understood. But I want to go deep into these phases. What is happening during the first, second and the third stage? If it is not hard for you, of course
elrugrim

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:03:49 PM

Contracting
Purchase of goods
Sale of goods

Ok, I understood. But I want to go deep into these phases. What is happening during the first, second and the third stage? If it is not hard for you, of course
•   During the first stage, our risk analyst department will investigate the client’s business model, reputation, finances and products. Our credit committee will decide the amount of credit and on the terms of providing the client with the access to funds. If more funds will be needed, the Trade House will send the deal description to investors and raise money.

•   During the second stage, the Trade House will receive the client’s prepayment at a minimum amount of 30% of the total purchase price. The Trade House will pay 100% to the manufacturer, deliver and stores the goods in a safe warehouse for a maximum period of 90 days.

•   During the third stage, the client will buy purchased goods from the Trade House – by lots or all at once, paying the rest of the 70% plus commissions for the Trade House and logistics costs. The Trade House will pay back funds and pay commission to the Investors.
23coins

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:04:11 PM

Contracting
Purchase of goods
Sale of goods

•   During the first stage, our risk analyst department will investigate the client’s business model, reputation, finances and products. Our credit committee will decide the amount of credit and on the terms of providing the client with the access to funds. If more funds will be needed, the Trade House will send the deal description to investors and raise money.

•   During the second stage, the Trade House will receive the client’s prepayment at a minimum amount of 30% of the total purchase price. The Trade House will pay 100% to the manufacturer, deliver and stores the goods in a safe warehouse for a maximum period of 90 days.

•   During the third stage, the client will buy purchased goods from the Trade House – by lots or all at once, paying the rest of the 70% plus commissions for the Trade House and logistics costs. The Trade House will pay back funds and pay commission to the Investors.

Tell me please in details, what is the aim of the project? What does it include? And what is Handelion?
 Huh
elrugrim

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:04:38 PM

Contracting
Purchase of goods
Sale of goods

Tell me please in details, what is the aim of the project? What does it include? And what is Handelion?
 Huh
Handelion is an open blockchain ecosystem for co-funded trade. Smart cooperation algorithms enclosed in digital contract will functionality allow any business to benefit from it.
• Investors will fund small and medium enterprises to buy goods from manufacturers
• Buyers will get financial leverage
• Manufacturers will sell goods with full prepayment
• Logistics companies will use their infrastructure more efficiently and receive payments promptly
• All the participants, including insurance companies, research companies and rating agencies will use big data to provide their services, estimate risks and market opportunities.
23coins

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:04:58 PM

Contracting
Purchase of goods
Sale of goods

Huh
Handelion is an open blockchain ecosystem for co-funded trade. Smart cooperation algorithms enclosed in digital contract will functionality allow any business to benefit from it.
• Investors will fund small and medium enterprises to buy goods from manufacturers
• Buyers will get financial leverage
• Manufacturers will sell goods with full prepayment
• Logistics companies will use their infrastructure more efficiently and receive payments promptly
• All the participants, including insurance companies, research companies and rating agencies will use big data to provide their services, estimate risks and market opportunities.

Very cool project you have! I like it so much)) I want to participate) Tell me please also about HAND token?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: