Print  
Author Topic: ***  (Read 1733 times)
odeddocil

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:31:55 AM

hi dev..
im new for this forum i heard from my friend and i saw a lot of my friend facebook about bounty campaign to get alt token etherwallet bitcoin and the other more alt coin..
i hope this project can allow a newby like me to join our bounties project... good luck for handelion and i hope yours project can allowing me to join here, i will keep watching progress this project  Wink Wink
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:33:18 AM

I do not understand the percentage and conditions of receipt of goods.
Entrepreneurs choose what then need and from whom. Refer to the intermediary firm. Gives her 30% of the total cost. The intermediary firm buys the goods. Adds 70% and then gives the goods to the entrepreneur as they are paid. And takes a mark-up for storage?
How does this firm differ from credit firms? We can take credit, buy goods and pay with the loan in credit firms.

Developers want to be intermediaries between manufacturers and customers.
They will find a firm for you in which you can buy the goods. They will agree on the conclusion of the contract. Develop a contract and give it to both parties for signing. The client gives the intermediary firm 30% of the total cost of the order.
Intermediary firm buy the goods from the manufacturer paying for it completely. Provides the customer with a loan for the goods and issues it as they are paid.
rlm42

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:41:09 AM

Entrepreneurs choose what then need and from whom. Refer to the intermediary firm. Gives her 30% of the total cost. The intermediary firm buys the goods. Adds 70% and then gives the goods to the entrepreneur as they are paid. And takes a mark-up for storage?
How does this firm differ from credit firms? We can take credit, buy goods and pay with the loan in credit firms.

They will find a firm for you in which you can buy the goods. They will agree on the conclusion of the contract. Develop a contract and give it to both parties for signing. The client gives the intermediary firm 30% of the total cost of the order.
Intermediary firm buy the goods from the manufacturer paying for it completely. Provides the customer with a loan for the goods and issues it as they are paid.

But if the intermediary firm will store the goods in its warehouse and work with several companies at the same time, there will simply not be enough storage space. Duration of possible loans for purchase will be short.
g2com

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:49:12 AM

But if the intermediary firm will store the goods in its warehouse and work with several companies at the same time, there will simply not be enough storage space. Duration of possible loans for purchase will be short.

It is written in the project that the maximum period of storage in the warehouse of the intermediary firm is 90 days. So the loan is granted for 3 months. During this period, the entrepreneur must fully pay for the goods and pick it up from the warehouse. And at the same time pay for work of this company.
dspencer

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:54:35 AM

A very diverse bounty campaign. Hope to see more projects implement those! Thanks for paving the way!
awas

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:57:31 AM

That's cool!
A lot of time is spent looking for a manufacturer and signing a contract with him. I can not pay the order in full. Money appears only after the first sales. Often it takes a very long time to negotiate with suppliers on installments. As a result, all parties remain unhappy. But I need to understand the differences of this intermediary firm from other
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:05:01 PM

That's cool!
A lot of time is spent looking for a manufacturer and signing a contract with him. I can not pay the order in full. Money appears only after the first sales. Often it takes a very long time to negotiate with suppliers on installments. As a result, all parties remain unhappy. But I need to understand the differences of this intermediary firm from other

At least a distinctive feature is that the intermediary firm is ready to pay for your goods to the customer and then pick it up to himself. Keep it in your garage and give it to you as far as payment is concerned.
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:14:12 PM

Does anyone know where you can read about other intermediary firms? Share information please. I want to read about them and compare firms.
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:37:15 PM

Good evening) First I want to ask about your service itself and then also how many phases does the project have and what are they?
 Huh
miraxgr

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:40:21 PM

Good evening) First I want to ask about your service itself and then also how many phases does the project have and what are they?
 Huh
A unique service has been developed that provides safe deposits for investors on one hand and a comfortable trade funding solution on the other hand. The service has replaced credit, factoring and necessity of L/C and is being delivered via trade operations.
TradeBacking.com has 3 main phases:
Contracting
Purchase of goods
Sale of goods
Fritz93

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:50:59 PM

Huh
A unique service has been developed that provides safe deposits for investors on one hand and a comfortable trade funding solution on the other hand. The service has replaced credit, factoring and necessity of L/C and is being delivered via trade operations.
Contracting
Purchase of goods
Sale of goods

Ok, I understood. But I want to go deep into these phases. What is happening during the first, second and the third stage? If it is not hard for you, of course
miraxgr

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:58:00 PM

Huh
Contracting
Purchase of goods
Sale of goods

Ok, I understood. But I want to go deep into these phases. What is happening during the first, second and the third stage? If it is not hard for you, of course
• During the first stage, our risk analyst department will investigate the client’s business model, reputation, finances and products. Our credit committee will decide the amount of credit and on the terms of providing the client with the access to funds. If more funds will be needed, the Trade House will send the deal description to investors and raise money.
• During the second stage, the Trade House will receive the client’s prepayment at a minimum amount of 30% of the total purchase price. The Trade House will pay 100% to the manufacturer, deliver and stores the goods in a safe warehouse for a maximum period of 90 days.
• During the third stage, the client will buy purchased goods from the Trade House – by lots or all at once, paying the rest of the 70% plus commissions for the Trade House and logistics costs. The Trade House will pay back funds and pay commission to the Investors.
Fritz93

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:05:31 PM

Huh
Contracting
Purchase of goods
Sale of goods

• During the first stage, our risk analyst department will investigate the client’s business model, reputation, finances and products. Our credit committee will decide the amount of credit and on the terms of providing the client with the access to funds. If more funds will be needed, the Trade House will send the deal description to investors and raise money.
• During the second stage, the Trade House will receive the client’s prepayment at a minimum amount of 30% of the total purchase price. The Trade House will pay 100% to the manufacturer, deliver and stores the goods in a safe warehouse for a maximum period of 90 days.
• During the third stage, the client will buy purchased goods from the Trade House – by lots or all at once, paying the rest of the 70% plus commissions for the Trade House and logistics costs. The Trade House will pay back funds and pay commission to the Investors.

Well the most important, what is the aim of the project? And explain me what is Handelion?
miraxgr

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:09:55 PM

Huh
Contracting
Purchase of goods
Sale of goods

Well the most important, what is the aim of the project? And explain me what is Handelion?
Handelion is an open blockchain ecosystem for co-funded trade. Smart cooperation algorithms enclosed in digital contract will functionality allow any business to benefit from it.
• Investors will fund small and medium enterprises to buy goods from manufacturers
• Buyers will get financial leverage
• Manufacturers will sell goods with full prepayment
• Logistics companies will use their infrastructure more efficiently and receive payments promptly
• All the participants, including insurance companies, research companies and rating agencies will use big data to provide their services, estimate risks and market opportunities.
Fritz93

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:16:18 PM

Huh
Contracting
Purchase of goods
Sale of goods

Handelion is an open blockchain ecosystem for co-funded trade. Smart cooperation algorithms enclosed in digital contract will functionality allow any business to benefit from it.
• Investors will fund small and medium enterprises to buy goods from manufacturers
• Logistics companies will use their infrastructure more efficiently and receive payments promptly
• All the participants, including insurance companies, research companies and rating agencies will use big data to provide their services, estimate risks and market opportunities.

Very cool project you have! I like it so much))  Smiley I want to participate) Can you please tell me few words concerning HAND token?
miraxgr

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:25:51 PM

Huh
Contracting
Purchase of goods
Sale of goods

Very cool project you have! I like it so much))  Smiley I want to participate) Can you please tell me few words concerning HAND token?
The HAND token is a system mineable asset. All the payments and commissions will be calculated in HAND tokens. Once a buyer, an investor or any other participants deposits funds, an equivalent token amount will be generated. That means, that the amount of issued HAND tokens will represent the participants’ turnover through the system.
denzhikv

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:31:00 PM

From which countries your legal advisers?
Fritz93

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:39:47 PM

Huh
Contracting
Purchase of goods
Sale of goods

The HAND token is a system mineable asset. All the payments and commissions will be calculated in HAND tokens. Once a buyer, an investor or any other participants deposits funds, an equivalent token amount will be generated. That means, that the amount of issued HAND tokens will represent the participants’ turnover through the system.
Thank you very much for your help) You have explained me everything clearly)) I think I will have more questions to in the nearest future, is it possible for to help me again?
miraxgr

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:44:14 PM

Huh
Contracting
Purchase of goods
Sale of goods

Thank you very much for your help) You have explained me everything clearly)) I think I will have more questions to in the nearest future, is it possible for to help me again?
Fritz93

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:49:40 PM

Huh
Contracting
Purchase of goods
Sale of goods

Sure! We will help you! No problems!)) Join us and you will enjoy it!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: