Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***  (Read 1733 times)
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:25:10 PM

It turns out, the project offers something like a loan, when the buyer does not have the finances? Is there a percentage when "repaying" such a loan?
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:32:57 PM

It turns out, the project offers something like a loan, when the buyer does not have the finances? Is there a percentage when "repaying" such a loan?

Yes, there is a commission, only in what amount - I can not say. It is necessary to clarify. At me a question such: when you take from the project so-called "credit", it is carried out only in tokens? Smiley
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:35:24 PM

I also have a question. For example, I want to buy an apartment. I decided not to take money from the bank, but decided to take it from you. Is there a limit to the amount that can be taken? After all, is the amount limited? And another question - loans extend to any purchase or only to contribute to the business?
Sakiri4

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:42:03 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 09:09:51 PM by Sakiri4

Oh, the project is very successful. I was waiting for such a decision in the blockchain system. If you think about it, how many transactions didn't take place, because there was not enough investment? How many businesses didn't open? How many purchases haven't been made? The project solves these problems.
dedmaroz

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:47:09 PM

Oh, the project is very successful. I was waiting for such a decision in the blocking system. If you think about it, how many transactions didn't take place, because there was not enough investment? How many businesses didn't open? How many purchases haven't been made? The project solves these problems.

That's for sure! But there is an important point: to get a loan, you need to pass the selection. The project would not have been so successful if it had been giving out loans to everyone simply by not looking, agree)) But selection is even for the better.
contactmike1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:51:53 PM

Does anyone know the details of generating commissions? Will financial indicators be available?
dedmaroz

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:55:15 PM

Does anyone know the details of generating commissions? Will financial indicators be available?

Generate will be commissions that were collected from the activities of the participants. These finances will be supported by the project, promotion, and so on. A part of commissions will be shared with token-holders. Handelion will enable interaction between the participants, thus the participants will have their own cash-flow within the system.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:05:39 PM

Please tell us about the risks in more detail. I'm sure there are a lot of users here who are interested in the project and they studied everything in detail. Wink
contactmike1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:11:20 PM

Please tell us about the risks in more detail. I'm sure there are a lot of users here who are interested in the project and they studied everything in detail. Wink

It depends on what plan the risks are of interest to you. Global risks, as in any projects based on the blockchain, the risks are peculiar. Since tokens are a thing that can be quickly changed, there is probably a risk in this. Also force majeure situations that are applicable to the Internet as a whole.
dedmaroz

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:14:07 PM

It depends on what plan the risks are of interest to you. Global risks, as in any projects based on the blockchain, the risks are peculiar. Since tokens are a thing that can be quickly changed, there is probably a risk in this. Also force majeure situations that are applicable to the Internet as a whole.

And the project will have a minimal risk, as it is transparent in its processes. In addition, due to part of the advance payment from the borrower, the risks are reduced. And there will be liquid assets as collateral that in case of default money.
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:17:04 PM

And can I participate in the project not as a borrower or a buyer who took a loan, but as a participant who himself provides a loan. As an investor. It sounds a bit strange, but is it possible? Do you connect investors and buyers, instead of giving loans yourself?
contactmike1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:20:09 PM

And can I participate in the project not as a borrower or a buyer who took a loan, but as a participant who himself provides a loan. As an investor. It sounds a bit strange, but is it possible? Do you connect investors and buyers, instead of giving loans yourself?

Well, the creators of the project all calculated. For such cases of loans they have a special currency - HAND tokens. And also the whole system is thought out. And how will you act as an investor? How will you differ from ordinary investors? Shocked
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:23:56 PM

Well, the creators of the project all calculated. For such cases of loans they have a special currency - HAND tokens. And also the whole system is thought out. And how will you act as an investor? How will you differ from ordinary investors? Shocked

I don't know how about an investor, but you can be a seller, as I understand it. You must register and receive orders. At what rules of an advance payment you can establish independently. Wink Wink Wink
dedmaroz

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:25:59 PM

Listen, what is the role of smart contracts in this project? I read a lot about it, but I did not get the point. Roll Eyes
contactmike1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:29:55 PM

Listen, what is the role of smart contracts in this project? I read a lot about it, but I did not get the point. Roll Eyes

You can read it again here: system participants will use the engine to create 'smart contracts' for acquisitions, financing, sales, transportation etc. The smart contracts will interact with each other, forming a path for each separate deal. Handelion will store facts of authorizations, confirmations of deals, streamlined confirmations of process stages on blockchain.

I don't understand why you didn't understand, everything is explained in detail here. With every purchase and sale it's necessary to fix transactions, in a different way.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:33:28 PM

Tell me, please, will the state of the project and its workflow depend on the course of bitcoin? As far as I know, the bitcoin rate is not going well now. Sad Sad Sad
dedmaroz

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:36:48 PM

Again, if you compare this project with the usual process of taking a loan from a bank, for example, a number of documents must be submitted to borrow money for a bank. And you need to do this before they start checking your credit history and more. Do I need to provide documents here first? And if so, which ones?
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:39:16 PM

In what sources would you advise reading and watching the news of the project?))) Smiley
contactmike1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:42:15 PM

In what sources would you advise reading and watching the news of the project?))) Smiley

I would advise you, of course, the official website in the first place. There's a user-friendly interface and a lot of useful information you can learn. Also, Twitter, of course. In the Telegram, it would be most convenient to discuss not only the project, but also the general topics of the crypto currency. And for the Russian-speaking audience, I advise VK. I myself read the news there.
dedmaroz

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:45:19 PM

The project will be successful in the future, I'm sure. After all, the main advantage is the rapid growth of the value of the digital asset - the token, that each new digital currency has the potential for rapid growth. This means that you can earn both on the return on investment in the implementation of the project, and on the growth of the value of the token in the development of the project. Wink
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: