Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:17:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚧[ANN][PreCrowdsale]🚗FRAS🚕Official UBER partner | Crypto TAXI +Real Use Cases  (Read 25742 times)
kermitas

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:59:20 PM

Yes, in the near future, the team been invited to some local university(using local language), to talk about frasindo vision of blockchain tech, and its function in real-life.

If would love to watch this lecture (Fraindo's vision of blockchain tech)!
I hope it will be recorded and some good community member will add English subtitles Smiley.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kermitas

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:14:38 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 04:57:36 PM by kermitas

Sandy,
will Fras Coins be issued just on one blockchain or on many (like Fras Coin child-chain on Ardor, on Stellar and on Ethereum)?

If 'yes' then how do you plan to do crowdsale? (for example: 1/3 of all Fras Coins will be available at Ethereum, 1/3 at Stellar and 1/3 at Ardor's child chain?)

If you are planning to use many chains it looks like a challenge! Trading also looks like a challenge: Poloniex can interact with Ethereum's smart contract (that holds Fras Coins) while BitTrex can interact with Stellar. Buying on one exchange you will end up with coins on one blockchain while buying on other you will end up with coins on other...

Of course all that above are just my thoughts written out loud, I am sure Sandy will explain how it will look like in practice.

PS: interesting thing is that Fras Coin on Ardor's child-chain will be a 'coin' while on Ethereum it would be a 'token'
kermitas

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:23:03 PM

Sandy,
question about exchanges. In the past I saw great projects but they didn't take a time (before their ICO/crowdsale) to introduce their coin/token on crypto exchanges. After ICO/crowdsale ends there were a lot of frustration because investors waited weeks before being able to trade. All that make not nice atmosphere around project, company and coin/token.

For example: currently Jelurida (the creator of Ardor) didn't spend a time with exchanges while test net was available for at least 6 months (if not longer). With beginning of 2018 Ardor started but progress with exchanges goes very slowly. All that suffocate Ardor (as well as their IGNIS, AEUR, BITSWIFT).

Are you planning to contact the biggest exchanges and do some work with them before crowdsale will end? So soon after Fras Coin will be tradable?
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 03:59:47 PM

YES, as long as you had enough FRAS in your own wallet
(either in stellar wallet, or ardor, or ethererum, or any future supported blockchain platform)

Car voin can be used to redeem FREE STAY(can be in hotel/hostel/inhouse rooms by frasindo, erc) and YES holiday services(tour+guide in indonesia, such as maybe BALI)

something that I like, maybe this is the only promising one way, so someone who is busy like me can take a vacation to BALI once every 3 months .. really hope ...  Cheesy
san2ok (OP)

Activity: 638
Merit: 254

Supporter of DGB, XEM

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:20:29 PM

because we dont fully trust all IT among frasindo team

That is not good news ://.

The FRAS COIN it self will be distributed manually
If may I suggest something. Many investors may not invest if coins/tokens that are 'distributed manually'. For example I didn't invest into Fire Lotto because I have checked their smart contracts (as well as luck of them). They will do 'manual distribution' and no one knows if that is true or a scam.

When we are speaking about Ethereum there should be no space for any 'manual actions' to eliminate possibility that - for example - issuer (in this case Frasindo) will be hacked and all coins/tokens or invested funds will be stolen. Luckily that is not a problem on Ethereum to use one of ERC20 smart contracts that will absolutely guaranteed that right number of Fras Coins will belongs to investor (to the Ethereum address from which ETHers were send).

Before crowdsale start (on Ethereum that means 'before hardcoded block number') all investors should be able to review all smart contracts (there can be one or more) that will be used for crowdfunding process and take their own decision to invest or not. 

Since we support 3blockchain ETH Ardor and Stellar
manual distribution is inevitable, manual also not bad idea, most of the token/coin also release theirs few weeks after the ICO end..

About "supporter/investor security"
1. We already send our certificates of assets to be escrow by NXTfoundation in netherlands,
2. We share all our identities and company legalities, if something went wrong any supporters could report all of the team to police or Indonesian Embassy in your country.
3. Endangering MyStellar.org future&income (we wont do that)
4. Endangering the real business of PT.Frasindo Lima Mandiri, all the regulation we have aquired since 2014, and the partnership status with uber grab gocar since oct2016
5. Endangering the real business of "sisa ekspor by the brashop" with daily sales of 300deliveries and more, in ONLINE-LIVE(check it) http://bit.ly/2B1iaJ8
6. Endangering real business of PT.Agra Multi Niaga with its credit union license for upcoming bitXplor
7. Messing up = is not worthed.. Those business is already running even without integrated to this crowdsale

About the security of invested funds
for BTC and ETH funds will be handled by coinbase, unless the coinbase is hacked.. We have no worry...

Why manual?
-The core team have to be carefull, if something happen, then we are on the forefront tobe asked responsible..
-Manual distribution will makesure no tamper to the frasindo database, because "we cant revert back" if the FRAS COIN is being sent to wrong people (only stellar have that feature)
-Manual doesn't mean we send to hundreds of account 1by1, it wil be in 1single button to distribute all, however we will check 1by1 and gave approval
-Stellar is different from ethereum and ARDOR, to send asset to any stellar wallet, the wllet user must set the Trustlines or buy directly from Decentralize Asset Exchange.. Therefor for stellar user, must be guided..

In the past we have thought carefully for few months..
We could made it AUTO on Ardor and Ethereum, the FRAS may available to be bought and user will get their token directly in seconds after purchase but if issue happen, we have no options to turn back..

1 flaw about token distribution could endanger all..
Especially regarding multi-blockchain token
san2ok (OP)

Supporter of DGB, XEM

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:54:46 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 06:11:58 PM by san2ok

Yes, in the near future, the team been invited to some local university(using local language), to talk about frasindo vision of blockchain tech, and its function in real-life.

If would love to watch this lecture (Fraindo's vision of blockchain tech)!
I hope it will be recorded and some good community member will add English subtitles Smiley.

It will be recorded, will try to add subtitle
I dont teach blockchain in technical,
I will try visualize other image so the audience could understand simple blockchain, the purpose and what it could do, also what we can create by our imagination.

[such as egg factory{blockchain} that sell batch of egg, which in those egg baskets{blocks} there are big and small size, defect, and distributor{pools} could buy some batch on the production line in compete with other reseller{single miners}, with some luck{buying power pay more} etc]

Sandy,
will Fras Coins be issued just on one blockchain or on many (like Fras Coin child-chain on Ardor, on Stellar and on Ethereum)?

If 'yes' then how do you plan to do crowdsale? (for example: 1/3 of all Fras Coins will be available at Ethereum, 1/3 at Stellar and 1/3 at Ardor's child chain?)

If you are planning to use many chains it looks like a challenge! Trading also looks like a challenge: Poloniex can interact with Ethereum's smart contract (that holds Fras Coins) while BitTrex can interact with Stellar. Buying on one exchange you will end up with coins on one blockchain while buying on other you will end up with coins on other...

Of course all that above are just my thoughts written out loud, I am sure Sandy will explain how it will look like in practice.

PS: interesting thing is that Fras Coin on Ardor's child-chain will be a 'coin' while on Ethereum it would be a 'token'

Smiley in Ardor we still negotiating to raise FRAS directly becoming child-chain (BAAS Blockchain as a service). But it is as a token we already have a "GO" sign

Here are the explanation regarding distribution & exchange=
(this is also one of the reason we need to do manual distribution)
1. To balance distribution on every blockchain we really need a gateway/anchor, this job wil be handled by FRAS Child-Project in which currently under progress and being speed up.. Upcoming CoinRupiah.com (it is a stellar based anchor)

CoinRupiah will have blockchain swap feature..

In the future, DASH and LITECOIN can also be available in Stellar, same as BTC USD EUR already available as an asset in Ardor and Stellar and Ethereum

2. The distribution amount betwen blockchain will highly monitored and guarded by CoinRupiah
FRAS will be released as amount of 100million on each blockchain platform..(each have 100m FRAS)
However the circulation will be carefully controled to be always 100million in public..

3. With blockchain swap feature, anyone can send FRAS from stellar, become FRAS in ethereum (1in 1out)

4. When the status of FRAS has become child-chain of ARDOR similar bitswift, we will focus all our project to be housed on our own blockchain.

5. The decentralize exchange market on each blockchain can trading, the FRAS supply which is available at each blockchain,
the CoinRupiah will also act as market-maker to provide liquidity in controled manner
however the CoinRupiah will not control the value of the FRAS betwewn blockchain.. Supporters have possibility to arbitrage between blockchains

6. Centralize exchange market= similar to bittrex/polo/binance
The community could vote wether to use which blockchain.
But we will try to focus on ARDOR as a base blockchain for centralize exchange market

7. During crowdsale we do the sales through https://frasindo.com/shop platform with universal FRAS and in fixed amount to be sell
Thats also more reasons to do manual distribution, no need to create allocation to be sell in 3blockchain platform.
san2ok (OP)

Supporter of DGB, XEM

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:23:24 PM

Sandy,
question about exchanges. In the past I saw great projects but they didn't take a time (before their ICO/crowdsale) to introduce their coin/token on crypto exchanges. After ICO/crowdsale ends there were a lot of frustration because investors waited weeks before being able to trade. All that make not nice atmosphere around project, company and coin/token.

For example: currently Jelurida (the creator of Ardor) didn't spend a time with exchanges while test net was available for at least 6 months (if not longer). With beginning of 2018 Ardor started but progress with exchanges goes very slowly. All that suffocate Ardor (as well as their IGNIS, AEUR, BITSWIFT).

Are you planning to contact the biggest exchanges and do some work with them before crowdsale will end? So soon after Fras Coin will be tradable?

Yes, we have started try to contact some of the exchange
My favourite ia bittrex, thats why we need to appoint law-firm to reconcept all text in our web and Whitepaper..
The PR team also aim other exchangers (i think binance)

Because bittrex are not allowed to accept securities (US based)

The time took to integrate to exchange market and test they made by exchange market is not up to us
We will do our best..

im optimistic that no one foolish enough to dump FRAS COIN, why? Because, only idiot sell the car in sale because of delay or any reasons not logic..
This FRAS COIN is real cars, real money
If it is happen to be sale in 50%, i personally will do everything to buy all (i will wait for it to happen, thats why i state guaranteed buy wall)
Marrying_Couch

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:06:33 AM

I have trouble finding a rating score for this project. Is there a site like ICOBENCH or ICORATING that registers fras coin?
bayu7adi

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 01:46:17 AM

I have trouble finding a rating score for this project. Is there a site like ICOBENCH or ICORATING that registers fras coin?

there are some web, that do listings to frasindo

Track ICO : https://www.trackico.io/ico/frasindo/
CoinSchedule : https://www.coinschedule.com/icos/e1928/pt.frasindo-lima-mandiri-company-ico.html
for ICOBENCH may be listed a few days later
use both sites to consider your decision
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:16:37 AM

FRAS Coin used as investment, and CAR Coin for transaction? its that true?

so someone will use FRAS Coin as a producer of passive income?
Jenapza

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:29:05 AM

if I am a driver from UBER CAR, can I do a car rental using FRAS Coin?

and if I am a passenger who wants to go to Ancol, do I have to have CAR Coin to pay the tariff?

"Someday YES", FRAS can be used as a token to exchange the payment of uber grab and gocar if you happen using frasindo cars.. Basicly it ask us(the company) to pay the ubar fare for you.. So we still using fiat..

Yes. CAR COIN can also be uaed to redeem "free car usage"
Meaning, you can use it anywhere for 1day, as long as you dont out of boundries..

When the car out of boundries, we xan set the car tobe auto-off, or only giving alarm (red car)
Check on FRASINDO.COM/GPS
frascoin project is very good, in essence by using frascoin we can rent a car. Working with uber, go-car and grab, users can be an online car driver. This is a tremendous breakthrough, making employment opportunities for those who have driving skills but no vehicle.
san2ok (OP)

Supporter of DGB, XEM

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:18:28 AM

FRAS COIN is for utility transaction, CAR COIN is bonus voucher

YES, however the form of passive income still under re-format by law firm
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:20:10 AM

FRAS COIN is for utility transaction, CAR COIN is bonus voucher

YES, however the form of passive income still under re-format by law firm

if someone keeps 10k FRAS Coin on his wallet for lifetime, will he get CAR Coin for lifetime every day?

Marrying_Couch

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:04:45 AM

will frasindo remain for the rest of my life?
bayu7adi

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 04:33:06 PM

Jakarta has a good market potential. People need convenient transportation, and I think cars are the best choice.
kettenschutz

Activity: 450
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:12:53 PM

Jakarta has a good market potential. People need convenient transportation, and I think cars are the best choice.
Perhaps this is really a good choice for investing your funds, since the project has potential. In the future, it will be easier for me with a choice, when Daneel will fully work with the help in investing.
gslgroup

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:26:04 PM

Question from Russian thread
I've tried to check legal documents of the company, but the access is closed. What is the sense to provide links on them if they are closed?
Marrying_Couch

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:06:57 AM

what currency is acceptable to buy FRAS Coin?
bayu7adi

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 02:02:02 AM

it would be better if you open access to view Company Legal Documents from https://www.frasindo.com/resources/ page. when I click, it appears that only a spreadsheet is locked.
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:37:51 AM

what currency is acceptable to buy FRAS Coin?

for a fund raising event with a Ethereum-based token, surely FRAS Coin ICO will accept ETH as a means of payment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: