Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:25:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚧[ANN][PreCrowdsale]🚗FRAS🚕Official UBER partner | Crypto TAXI +Real Use Cases  (Read 25742 times)
3dmx

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:55:27 PM

This road map is really detailed, thx guys

You are welcome
 Smiley
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1414
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 10:36:07 PM

Beautiful Explainer by Yo Brooo

very good videos, animated with fun fictional characters make the audience more happy to listen to the content of the video, it's very cool

it is advisable to continue to update, because this project is very promising
Marrying_Couch

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:35:06 PM

see the market competition is very tight, how frasindo strategy to compete with competitors?
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:18:33 AM

see the market competition is very tight, how frasindo strategy to compete with competitors?
I think the striking difference between FRASINDO and its competitors is that Frasindo is decentralized, while competitors use a centralized system.
Here is very much the difference, because the decentralized system using blockchain technology prioritizes transparency, and that is the advantage that can be used as a marketing weapon
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:35:07 AM

Different people different views
Roadmap according to me, is a plan that has a target time
But Frasindo has not given specific time for the Roadmap they have installed.
Maybe we should wait for updates from the developer or team for the latest roadmap
kermitas

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:43:13 AM

4. When the status of FRAS has become child-chain of ARDOR similar bitswift, we will focus all our project to be housed on our own blockchain.
I really like this idea. All things will have their own place.

But we will try to focus on ARDOR as a base blockchain for centralize exchange market
It is worth to add that Ardor itself is decentralized.  When major exchanges (like Poloniex, Binance, BitTrex) will add ability to trade child-chain coins (like IGNIS or AEUR) then it will be easier (and quicker!) for them to add more, like FrasCoin.

im optimistic that no one foolish enough to dump FRAS COIN
Of course. But sill there can be - for example - a family accident and investor would need to sell Fras Coins right after crowdsale end to help someone from her/his family. Things like than unfortunately can happen.
kermitas

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:45:44 AM

I thought about possible risks. Sandy, is current car position exposed online in real-time?

If 'yes' then it increases a risk that competition (or some bad guys) can find it and destroy...
guteng

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:32:29 AM

A great project and many good supporters will surely be happy to support this project
san2ok (OP)

Activity: 638
Merit: 254

Supporter of DGB, XEM

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:15:28 AM

Different people different views
Roadmap according to me, is a plan that has a target time
But Frasindo has not given specific time for the Roadmap they have installed.
Maybe we should wait for updates from the developer or team for the latest roadmap

we cant give specific time for all, because the path will be voted by the community

however you can see one of the project is already finish and thrive so much, it is https://mystellar.org
https://mystellar.org is a Child-Project of FRAS COIN
https://mystellar.org is the largest stellar forum
https://mystellar.org is a Paid to post forum, contribute more that 300,000XLM to help blockchain inclusion and help people
https://mystellar.org has 5682 daily visitor around the world
https://mystellar.org is the 4x winner of stellar contest
https://mystellar.org is acknowledged and become partner of stellar foundation

but if you see on roadmap, https://mystellar.org project is far in the middle,, yet it is already 80% finish
(in the future we're going to evolve it 1more time, it is supposed to be a Stellar Media Forum)
san2ok (OP)

Supporter of DGB, XEM

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:22:56 AM

I thought about possible risks. Sandy, is current car position exposed online in real-time?

If 'yes' then it increases a risk that competition (or some bad guys) can find it and destroy...

YES everyone can see the current car position in real-time on https://frasindo.com/gps

frasindo are meant to show everything in transparent, anything good and bad, we show all
+ can be trace back until 1month back (where it stop, where it move, where it goes, include date+time)
crime could also target us, but i don't see reasons why they want to do that, unless they have so much grudge on us(which will have to direct confront with each person responsible using the assets)

the good news in this, we could invite all members together in help securing the company and assets, be involved in everything

Marrying_Couch

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:12:08 AM

I think the striking difference between FRASINDO and its competitors is that Frasindo is decentralized, while competitors use a centralized system.
Here is very much the difference, because the decentralized system using blockchain technology prioritizes transparency, and that is the advantage that can be used as a marketing weapon
if indeed using the technology then it can be sure Frasindo can compete with other competitors, just see the application in the field and see the response of the use of frasindo
EasyGoing

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:18:23 AM

Is everything updated? Will USA people be able to contribute, place investment to this project?
Marrying_Couch

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:00:24 PM

in Indonesia there is often a crime in terms of transportation, is there a guarantee of security for users & customers frasindo?
bayu7adi

Activity: 1414
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 04:08:44 PM

in Indonesia there is often a crime in terms of transportation, is there a guarantee of security for users & customers frasindo?

you must remember that Indonesia is a state of law. Where all crime, criminal, fraud and others will be dealt with legally.
I think FRASINDO already has a solution to prevent the problem by following the existing insurance program
Marrying_Couch

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:06:11 AM

yes I really agree with you, Indonesia is a state of law that every action there is a law that applies.
boled

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:48:44 AM

YES everyone can see the current car position in real-time on https://frasindo.com/gps

frasindo are meant to show everything in transparent, anything good and bad, we show all
+ can be trace back until 1month back (where it stop, where it move, where it goes, include date+time)
crime could also target us, but i don't see reasons why they want to do that, unless they have so much grudge on us(which will have to direct confront with each person responsible using the assets)

the good news in this, we could invite all members together in help securing the company and assets, be involved in everything

hopefully this project can be success... smart team, big plan, great project, this solution for crypto transportation users, like me...
btcblockchain

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:44:22 AM

whether frasindo can be used any time and using any application?

FRAS COIN will be acceptable by all frasindo child-projects

we also preparing an APP
so the FRAS COIN can be acceptable as the means to redeem token to pay UBER GRAB and GOCAR in indonesia, aslong as you use frasindo armada

That is going to be amazing if own any frascoin because in coming days it is going to give a lot of benefits from this coin. By the way, what is going to be car coin and how can we use it, whether it can be tradable in the market.
san2ok (OP)

Supporter of DGB, XEM

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:28:55 AM

Is everything updated? Will USA people be able to contribute, place investment to this project?

yes they can , we change all the text, to be not categorize as securities

but we have other means to dividend the member, which is buyback from the market and burn the FRAS coin

insurance do not cover if the steal is by our conscience, so we form our own crime division and in cooperation with police
there is no absolute guarantee in terms of crime, all we can do is prevention, but sometimes bad things will happen (i call is destiny)
san2ok (OP)

Supporter of DGB, XEM

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:31:09 AM

That is going to be amazing if own any frascoin because in coming days it is going to give a lot of benefits from this coin. By the way, what is going to be car coin and how can we use it, whether it can be tradable in the market.

ALL Frasindo product will be the use cae of blockchain technology,
CAR COIN can be use directly at Frasindo platform, and someday also tradable in the market
kermitas

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:36:58 AM

Exposing (on www) cars location with delay of 10-15 minutes can secure it from someone that want physically find it.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: