Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:41:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚧[ANN][PreCrowdsale]🚗FRAS🚕Official UBER partner | Crypto TAXI +Real Use Cases  (Read 25750 times)
san2ok (OP)

Activity: 638
Merit: 254

Supporter of DGB, XEM

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:10:28 AM

Participate in Crowdsale Round 2
BONUS 18%  OPEN LIMITED TIME, will be close in few days
kermitas

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:52:45 AM

Frasindo Reporting.
By making FRASINDO FRAS thrive, will open up to many path in REALISTIC way, and will make the community and the team PROUD in be Frasindo Family.

Remembering our goal is to help a lot of projects and small-medium industries which could not afford todays ICO fee and all marketing fee, market exchange and etc.

...we will proof them all wrong.. Our dedication will go through inside the mountains.

Soon, right after the crowdsale ends, FRASINDO FRAS logo will roam around the city roads, making people know Frasindo armada is around them, and we are here to STAY and building the Frasindo empire...

To the FRASINDO INITIAL COMMUNITY,we love you so much, we wont forget your contributions, hope all of you will stay(never sell) and be the witnesses of Frasindo’s history. Also THERE WILL BE EXTRA REWARD to ALL initial contributor during crowdsale.

What a great words Sandy - thank you for your commitment and will to improve blockchain industry!!

Please  help us protect and grow Frasindo together. Since this is true community governance, this project is yours, as long as you hold FRAS. Help us in marketing too..
That is also what I would ask the community. If you like this project, if you believe in Frasindo please connect with us at Telegram channel https://t.me/FRASINDO and let's do the brain storm how we can gain more active members, how we can tell the world about Frasindo and how we can attract more investors Smiley.
san2ok (OP)

Activity: 638
Merit: 254

Supporter of DGB, XEM

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:52:26 PM

Crowdsale Round2 Close,
Round3 OPEN. Please support new project build for Real-Life-Use-Cases. 
Legalities=frasindo.com/resources

Group Chat
https://t.me/FRASINDO

FRAS is a Self sustainable Blockchain & StartUp Incubator
backed by real assets, real projects, real company, and real legalize by government (in transportation and limited fintech)
beginnersluck

Activity: 83
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:54:10 PM

I understand that this project is backed by real asset. Now my question is how are you going to compete with Uber, grab and gocar? they are your partner but definitely also competing for the same pie. Do you have a super secret sauce that will make this project a success? Do you have a SWOT analysis performed? The way I see it, the only thing that is different from other rental companies is that your's is raising money using blockchain. But one the money is raised, the real work has to be done.

kermitas

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:08:51 PM

I understand that this project is backed by real asset. Now my question is how are you going to compete with Uber, grab and gocar?
In Indonesia those companies (Uber/Grab/GoCar) when speaking with government chosen a model in which they need to use companies like Frasindo (which deliver cars and drivers).
tientien333

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:28:42 PM

I also think that there are sensitive information there (on Google Drive) so maybe it would be good to not make them public (I mean those sensitive one).
beginnersluck

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:41:15 PM

I understand that this project is backed by real asset. Now my question is how are you going to compete with Uber, grab and gocar?
In Indonesia those companies (Uber/Grab/GoCar) when speaking with government chosen a model in which they need to use companies like Frasindo (which deliver cars and drivers).
So how many companies like Frasindo in indonesia? How big are they? etc

mybtcasset

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:57:35 AM

Project seems to be very interesting but how far whether how far they are successful in the market. Till now how much money they have raised in the market can anybody give breif experience about it.
inthelongrun

Activity: 1806
Merit: 601

The Martian Child

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:59:01 AM

I saw in the website that there is none investors yet. Correct me if I am wrong. This looks interesting especially if partnerships with Uber and Grab is legit. Sometimes I wonder why some people cannot even submit a better picture to be posted in the site. The team reflects the platform itself.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
kermitas

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:18:01 AM

Project seems to be very interesting but how far whether how far they are successful in the market. Till now how much money they have raised in the market can anybody give breif experience about it.
Did you have a chance to read crowdsale report? Smiley
https://www.frasindo.com/media/fras-crowdsale-round-1-closed-with-some-proud/
kermitas

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:22:12 AM

Sometimes I wonder why some people cannot even submit a better picture to be posted in the site.
Would you like to point us to picture that should be improved?

PS: there are a lot of materials in Frasindo's media section http://www.frasindo.com/media/ as well as in resources section https://www.frasindo.com/resources/ (and Google Drive).
12jeffy12

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:53:52 AM

what if ICO does not reach Softcap? is there any guarantee that assures investors that the investment funds will be refunded entirely?
Bubus

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 09:30:21 AM

what if ICO does not reach Softcap? is there any guarantee that assures investors that the investment funds will be refunded entirely?

There is no soft cap. The project already fully working, so they dont need softcap
rangga201290

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:49:50 AM

FRASINDO BUILD FOR STELLAR TOO

The technology development undertaken by Frasindo is a preliminary step with the goal of expanding the company in accordance with the planned roadmap. The community can enjoy the benefits of Frasindo using its digital money to use in Frasindo. Fras Coin has been set up to be usable by multiple blockhain platforms. Fras Coin is currently also available on several digital money platforms such as Ardor, Ignis, and Stellar.

At this time I will discuss about Stellar, so you can know about what it is and know what are the advantages. Stellar is an open platform or network that connects payment systems with users that are integrated to transfer quickly, reliably and virtually no cost. As we have seen, Stellar is a remarkable phenomenon at the time of its first release in 2014. Stellar is one of cryptocurrency that many devotees.

With the development of technology conducted by Stellar..................................................................
To Read More please visit https://www.frasindo.com/media/frasindo-build-for-stellar-too/
rangga201290

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:56:54 AM

FRASINDO RENT AS THE ONE OF SOLUTIONS FOR TRAFFIC JAM

The technology for transportation now makes it possible to make vehicles smarter, so that it can reducing the potential for accidents. In addition, there are many more technological advances that can be utilized transportation to make the transportation ecosystem becomes easier, convenient, and safe for users. The development of digital-based business provides convenience to the community. One of them is the need of private transportation or public transportation. The Communities are now increasingly facilitated by the presence of online taxis like Uber, Grab Car and Go Car. They become one of the best choice for the community to travel short distances and long distance.

In addition to the relatively cheap price, online transportation is also very easily accessible. The consumers only order transport by application, and then the service ready to drive anywhere to the destination. The general term of online transportation is a popular online taxi in recent years. Online transportation activities are many and varied, ranging from business to the office or residents who want to return home every weekend.

Online taxis are considered a solution to reduce the level of private vehicle use on highways, especially large cities. Ultimately expected to reduce the traffic jam. The theory is simple, with one car, at least can be boarded by some people who previously used private vehicles for daily activities. However, the concept of online taxis not only apply in Jakarta but also in another big cities. Promotion for each individual citizens of the city is done through social media networks.

The implementation of such a solution has also been done by the DKI Jakarta Government through a 3-in-1 zone system that requires drivers to maximize the number of people in their cars.........................................
To Read More https://www.frasindo.com/media/frasindo-rent-as-the-one-of-solutions-for-traffic-jam/
mrelich

Activity: 154
Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 11:20:25 PM

This is a nice project. I like the dedication of team members, they are working hard to make this project succesfull. I can feel it from their posts here and on other channels as well. Good work guys !
Bubus

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 01:09:57 PM

I received the first and second round tokens, thank you. Now I have over 20,000 Frascoin in my Ethereum address. Tell me, please, when and how will I get Carcoin?
rizkyalhabsy

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:05:40 PM

how much softcap this ico?
I do not see it
Bubus

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 04:34:16 PM

how much softcap this ico?
I do not see it

Once again - there is no soft cap. The project already fully working, so they dont need softcap
Sl4tem

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:48:08 PM

Self-Sustainable Blockchain & StartUp Incubator.
| Certificates of Assets are held by NXT-foundation indefinitely |
| Multi-Protection, Benefit, & Surveillance |
| Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR |

| Backed by |
REAL  ASSETS
REAL COMPANY
REAL PROJECTS
REAL BENEFITS
Frasindo designed to be FAILPROOF and solve a lot of problems, it's the real world - use cases of blockchain technology. Compared to all other projects, mostly they are VIRTUAL.

At Frasindo, community could VOTE to use the routine income generated from the partnership with UBER GRAB and GOCAR, to do=
1. Add more cars (more routine income)
2. Pump the FRAS in the market (Buyback and Lock indefinitely)
3. Self-funding many Global Blockchain StartUp in routine basis (Expansion and more income)
....the project will be build for easy inclusion of blockchain, and have complete business legality, etc.

Frasindo also the first Real Community Governance, supporter not only could VOTE, they also could enjoy the benefits, and observe GPS + Tracker + Camera 24hours

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: