Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:10:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mcafee Trading Bot - With Image Processing & Auto Sell  (Read 1745 times)
pearlsome

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:58:51 PM

I sometimes, like everyone else, read his forecasts. Some are like a frank pump. As if he was paid money for advertising. But some of the forecasts look pretty good and reasonable.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
IfixTchenTchen

Activity: 149
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:05:09 PM

McAfee has issued a statement that his views has been highjacked therefore he is changing tactics. Does this not take into consideration this adjusted position of Mr. McAfee?

He stated some time ago that he was going to make it harder for bots. He did this by showing the coin of the week in an image. This bot can read images Wink

This echosystem is getting more and more surreal. Soon we will need a nanodrone who flies inside McAfee's home and tries to steal his secrets by reading his lips or whatever Cheesy
jjnorton (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 01:05:35 PM

Interesting trading tool.. But relying on John McAfee isn't such good thing. The guy loses it sometimes.

Well so far all the coins that he picked skyrocketed to around 100% - 200%!

https://i.imgur.com/yDdxnyK.png
cyber_smiley

Activity: 52
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:06:13 PM

Interesting trading tool.. But relying on John McAfee isn't such good thing. The guy loses it sometimes.

How do we trust the new account here, who knows what your script does and if it actually work hmm..
emoji00

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:15:38 PM

Python bot I created to trade directly based on MCafee's Coin of the Day.

Purchase
https://selly.gg/p/eebb2755

Watch bot live in action
https://youtu.be/71d3McoJhKs

How the bot works
  • Enter how much BTC you want to trade.
  • Gets live feed from John's twitter.
  • As soon as John posts his coin of the day Tweet, the bot will activate.
  • First it checks if the Coin of the day can be found in text.
  • If not it will download the image, translates the image to text and finds the coin of the day in the image.
  • Detects on which exchange the bot can be traded ( currently Bittrex & Binance are supported ).
  • Places market order for the pair on suitable exchanges.

Bot speed:
Time to trade based on text tweet: 1 second
Time to trade based on text tweet: 5 seconds

LIMITED COPIES!
Because I don't want to create too much competition for myself I will only be selling 10 copies of this bot.

Real results

Image processing
If the coin of the week/day can't be found in the text the bot will download, translate and search for the coin in the image.

No technical skills required

You will receive the bot file + guide on how to use the bot. All you need to enter is the API keys for the exchange & how much BTC you want to trade. Press run and the bot will do all the work. The bot will not sell the coin for you though.

Free updates
I will keep updating this bot every week to make sure it will keeps working. And of course you will receive free updates.

Todo for next update:
  • Auto sell for 50 / 100 / 150 / 200 %

I am so tired of McAfee giving "tips" on the coin of the day or the dump of the year. Frankly, market manipulation is a criminal offence in many countries and is one of the things that kills the crypto market.

jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 01:24:10 PM

cool project Wink

but mcafee stopped promoting daily. he said. only coin of the week and ico of the week.

Lol. Why the name of mcafee is very famous in cryptocureency world? Many thing and people talk about him.
I know mcafee stop giving us coin of the day in his twitter but now how mcafee can has bot? Confusing.

Ok there are a lot of people who don't know about Mcafee's Coin of the Week & what this bot does.

For people who don't know what this is: Mcafee ( the guy from the anti virus ) is announcing his weekly altcoin pick every Monday morning on his twitter. As soon as he tweets his Coin of the Week, the price of this coin skyrockets to about 100% - 200% in a matter of minutes.

You don't have to agree with what he is doing here or his coin pick. But I think everybody can see that there is a huge amount of profit to be made if you are the first to buy his coin of the week.

That is why I created this bot.
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 01:28:41 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 01:44:30 PM by jjnorton

https://i.imgur.com/yDdxnyK.png

How do we trust the new account here, who knows what your script does and if it actually work hmm..

You can:
- Ask the people who bought the bot in this thread.
- Read my feedback on Selly. ( https://selly.gg/f/jjnort )
- See me talk to our members on twitter ( https://twitter.com/JamesNortooon/status/948743967952302082 )

Or don't buy the bot. I couldn't really care. Since me and the other bot members will make plenty next Monday Wink
67MustangGT

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:03:12 PM

Over my PM limit for the day (no clue how to sign up for a Copper Membership it keeps telling me to do if I want to be able to send more PMs!  So silly!)

Payment in process from Coinbase to you.

Thanks!
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 02:35:52 PM

Over my PM limit for the day (no clue how to sign up for a Copper Membership it keeps telling me to do if I want to be able to send more PMs!  So silly!)

Payment in process from Coinbase to you.

Thanks!

Thanks mate. Let me know if you need help setting it up.

Yeah I know the PM limit here is ridiculous.

You can contact me @
Selly: https://selly.gg/p/eebb2755
Twitter: https://twitter.com/JamesNortooon
Reddit: JJnort
67MustangGT

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:25:04 PM

Sent you a message thru Selly. 
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 04:53:55 PM

Version 2 Released: Auto-Sell!

For the existing bot members: I have just released version 2 of the bot, with auto-sell feature. ( reply to me @ selly to get the free update ). The bot can now place a sell order for x % profit. In the same settings area where you enter the API keys you can turn this feature on ( True ) or off ( False ). Then set @ how much profit you would like the bot to place the sell order: 1.5 = 50% profit, 1.75 = 75% profit, 2 = 100 profit, etc.

https://i.imgur.com/rInYewW.png

Other changes:
- Image recognition improved.
- Speed improved.
- Tutorial expanded

TESTING
I advise everybody to test the bot as much as possible before Monday! Below the part where you entered the API keys you can find the line:
url = "https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/"
Change this URL to your own Twitter, and do as much testing as possible. Every PC is different so make sure your bot is running fine!

Have a great day!

gowron24

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:56:01 PM

Haha, perfect! That does seem like a great tool to have. But seriously, MacAffee is going a bit bonkers it seems. look at what happened with Verge recently.
Leylander

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:40:46 PM

As McAfee tweets during irregular hours, do you need to keep the bot running on your desktop 24/7?
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 05:57:52 PM

As McAfee tweets during irregular hours, do you need to keep the bot running on your desktop 24/7?

He only tweets the Coin of the Week on Monday mornings US time ( between 2pm & 4pm GMT time ). So the bot only needs to be on for 2 hours a week.
Stasnislav11

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:07:40 PM

in my opinion McAfee refused to publish new content on his Twitter account, as his Twitter was hacked by hackers
JDAG

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:08:15 PM

I am having trouble with v2. Please PM me as I don't want to be giving away anything I'm not supposed to be!
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 06:11:15 PM

I am having trouble with v2. Please PM me as I don't want to be giving away anything I'm not supposed to be!

Sure send me a message on Selly and I will help you set it up.
Leylander

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:28:09 PM

Ah apologies, I looked through his twitter again and had mixed it up with ICO's, Is it possible that the program can also work for ICO's as well?
"
John McAfee

Verified account

@officialmcafee
 20h20 hours ago
More
Since there are over 100 new ICOs each week, and since you cannot pump and dump them (longer term investment) it makes no sense to do only one per week. Many of them are gems. I will do at least three per week on a random basis.

1,000 replies 531 retweets 3,421 likes
Reply 1.0K   Retweet 531   Like 3.4K   Direct message
"
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 06:39:07 PM

Ah apologies, I looked through his twitter again and had mixed it up with ICO's, Is it possible that the program can also work for ICO's as well?
"
John McAfee

Verified account

@officialmcafee
 20h20 hours ago
More
Since there are over 100 new ICOs each week, and since you cannot pump and dump them (longer term investment) it makes no sense to do only one per week. Many of them are gems. I will do at least three per week on a random basis.

1,000 replies 531 retweets 3,421 likes
Reply 1.0K   Retweet 531   Like 3.4K   Direct message
"

Yeah I was thinking about adding ICO's. But I don't really know what the benefit is of this? Is it beneficial to directly buy the ICO as soon as he tweets it? Isn't it a fixed price, so you can just take your time and don't really need a bot to buy the ICO?
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 06:58:18 PM

Haha, perfect! That does seem like a great tool to have. But seriously, MacAffee is going a bit bonkers it seems. look at what happened with Verge recently.

Yeah the key here is to buy as soon as he tweets, and don't HODL the coin of the week but sell after a couple of minutes. Or use the new Auto-sell feature in V2.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: