Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:35:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mcafee Trading Bot - With Image Processing & Auto Sell  (Read 1752 times)
vonGreezly

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:37:19 AM

Testing and works on my person acct (haven't tried the picture ones yet.., but the text works great)!

Excited for monday haha

Are you using Windows operating system?

Windows 10
jjnorton (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 09:04:14 AM

NEW EXCHANGES

Right now I am super busy preparing everything for Monday & helping everybody setup their bot. But next week I will be adding more exchanges to the bot. Since many people requested this and told me they can't sign up for Binance & Bittrex anymore.

Please reply to this post and let me know which exchange you would like to see added to the bot.
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 11:19:33 AM

Testing and works on my person acct (haven't tried the picture ones yet.., but the text works great)!

Excited for monday haha

Great to hear mate! Make sure to test the image processing as well so you are 100% ready for tomorrow!
Uld

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 12:25:11 PM

Hi jjnorton, as I understand, the bot is requesting McAffee's twitter every 2s until it finds the Coin of the week. I guess you use fake userAgent to avoir the bot being banned by twitter. Don't they also have a daily limist request based on IP ?

◇◆  DiscountCoin  ◇  A Coin made to shop at Discounted prices  ◆◇
◇◇◆ You buy with mobile wallet at discounted price Shop owner makes money through staking coins ◆◇◇
Github | DiscountCoin Website | Bitcointalk Forum Thread | Discord Chat
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:52:15 PM

McAfee has issued a statement that his views has been highjacked therefore he is changing tactics. Does this not take into consideration this adjusted position of Mr. McAfee?

He stated some time ago that he was going to make it harder for bots. He did this by showing the coin of the week in an image. This bot can read images Wink

it's common that, if bots can read images . ai and bot developments are very fast, but bot development is limited to sell and orders, without providing exact analysis according to market position for users . now users bot trading need a metadata from trading , i need this kind of bot .
Ashimwe

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:57:09 PM

Do you ship it to all over the world ?
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 01:08:24 PM

Do you ship it to all over the world ?
Yup
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 02:28:24 PM

Hi jjnorton, as I understand, the bot is requesting McAffee's twitter every 2s until it finds the Coin of the week. I guess you use fake userAgent to avoir the bot being banned by twitter. Don't they also have a daily limist request based on IP ?

Nah, so far The Fake_userAgent module has been doing it's job. If you get any error about limited requests, it might be your internet connection.
67MustangGT

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:41:15 PM

Excited for monday haha
Are you using Windows operating system?
Windows 10

Did you have Python3 installed on your computer already or did you download it recently?
When you go to your Command prompt and type in Python3 does it show the version you are running?
I can only get Python recognized by typing in py at the command prompt.
I've downloaded the latest version tho.
DANIEL HANCOCK

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:08:17 PM

Seems promising. Just saw your post. How to buy?
golden77

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:10:18 PM

anyone actually using this regularly and can say how it's doing, is it actually working as advertised etc?
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 04:06:53 PM

Seems promising. Just saw your post. How to buy?

You can buy it here: https://selly.gg/p/eebb2755
vonGreezly

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:27:48 PM

anyone actually using this regularly and can say how it's doing, is it actually working as advertised etc?

I haven't had a change to use it live yet. but it works with the testing on my own twitter acct that I've done. I'll report tomorrow and let you know if it was successful or not Cheesy

-VG
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 08:54:54 PM

I haven't had a change to use it live yet. but it works with the testing on my own twitter acct that I've done. I'll report tomorrow and let you know if it was successful or not Cheesy

-VG

Thanks for the feedback mate. Good luck tomorrow!
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 09:50:10 PM

Tomorrow is COIN OF THE WEEK!

The day that me and all other bot members will double our investment with our McAfee Bot. Last chance to buy it now!
67MustangGT

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:56:58 PM

Tomorrow is COIN OF THE WEEK!

The day that me and all other bot members will double our investment with our McAfee Bot. Last chance to buy it now!

Any luck trying to figure out why it won't work on my Windows10 computer?
I sent a link on Selly that might explain some of the issues
palmenmichiel

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 10:14:20 PM

Funny to see this, was just talking about this with a friend of mine if it would be possible to program his tweets... Although I had no idea how this can be achieved, apparently you did. Sadly he doesn't do coin of the day anymore  Undecided
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 10:51:17 PM

Funny to see this, was just talking about this with a friend of mine if it would be possible to program his tweets... Although I had no idea how this can be achieved, apparently you did. Sadly he doesn't do coin of the day anymore  Undecided

He does Coin of the Week now. Every Monday. So yeah last chance to get the bot before he is going to double our money tomorrow lol
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 11:01:48 PM

Yeah see my reply @ selly
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 11:22:30 PM

Last chance to buy the bot guys!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: