Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:03:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mcafee Trading Bot - With Image Processing & Auto Sell  (Read 1745 times)
67MustangGT

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:26:59 PM

Right, that's what others on Twitter are saying about why he Tweeted twice.
If my math is right looks like it pumped about 20%??
jjnorton (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 02:29:14 PM

Not sure what is going on. He might be trolling with the Dogecoin pick.

Anyway the bot gladly did not activate since he did not use the normal format. And as you can see in the charts it did not create any pump.

How come the bot wasn't able to pick up on it? It has (DOGE) in the text.

Check out the PDF:

Basic workflow of the bot
1). Gets live feed from John's twitter.
You can change this URL ( found under the settings ) to your own URL to test the bot.
2). As soon as John posts his coin of the day Tweet, the bot will activate.
Important to note here that Mcafee ALWAYS has a tweet pinned on this twitter. So the bot will check the SECOND tweet of his profile for the coin of the week. As this is where the tweet will show as soon as it goes live. Keep this in mind when testing on your own profile!
It will only active on the words: “Coin of the”.
3). First it checks if the Coin of the day can be found in text.
Coin must be writtin in full after the words: “Coin of the”. This is to avoid false triggers, and preventing the bot from buying the wrong coin. So Tweet must be: “Coin of the week: Tron etc.” Not: “Coin of the week: TRX”
4). If not, it will download the image, translates the image to text and finds the coin of the day in the image.
Same thing here. The FULL NAME of the coin must appear as the FIRST WORD of the image. So image must start with TRON, not TRX or any other word, else the bot will not buy.
5). Detects on which exchange the bot can be traded ( currently Bittrex & Binance are supported ).
If API keys for an exchange are left as : *** it will skip and try the other exchange.
6). Places market order for the pair on suitable exchanges.
Please be aware of the minium order here when testing. Since people get error if they try to buy an amount to low.

So since John did not include any coin as the first word of the image the bot did not trade. This is done to prevent false positives. Here is the log from the bot:

Code:
[14:40:37] Start checking for new tweet
[14:59:54] Coin of the Week Tweet found in Tweet #2.
[14:59:54] Start Picture download.
[14:59:55] Picture downloaded.
Introduced as a "Joke Coin" in December of
2013, the Doge Coin (DOGE) has grown, in
four years, into one of most widely accepted
and loved cryptocurrencies in the world. The
recent re-interest in DOGE has ignited a well
deserved price hike that I believe will
continue unabated.
[14:59:56] Picture translated to text.
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 02:31:20 PM

Right, that's what others on Twitter are saying about why he Tweeted twice.
If my math is right looks like it pumped about 20%??

Yeah something like that. Didn't even beat the highest point of the last 24 hours, so wouldn't really call it a pump.
ca1987

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:34:17 PM

I'd rather it look for the ticker letters in the image within parenthesis. So if it sees "Coin of the" and then an image containing (COIN) it should grab COIN. How can I change the bot to do this?
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 02:40:17 PM

I'd rather it look for the ticker letters in the image within parenthesis. So if it sees "Coin of the" and then an image containing (COIN) it should grab COIN. How can I change the bot to do this?

I wouldn't since it is much harder to read the text between (), then normal text. But if you want to; change the coin variables in the script from full name to the ticker
67MustangGT

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:49:04 PM

Sorry if this is a dumb question!
I wasn't running the bot so didn't matter...but curious why it didn't pick up his text tweet in the original format?

also, since his cred may have been lost today....what is your thoughts on future Monday tweets from JM?
I guess we just have to wait and see.
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 02:49:46 PM

Sorry if this is a dumb question!
I wasn't running the bot so didn't matter...but curious why it didn't pick up his text tweet in the original format?

To prevent false triggers. Check out the post above.
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 03:01:54 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 03:28:02 PM by jjnorton

also, since his cred may have been lost today....what is your thoughts on future Monday tweets from JM?
I guess we just have to wait and see.

Yeah kind of a bummer. But can't really expect much from a guy who posts 2 hours before all this about him buying drugs & hookers with crypto cash.

I still think he has potential to pull of a normal pump next week. Some reasons this week didn't pump.

1). Stupid pick ( obviously main reason ). Picking a coin with 0 utility hoping it would pump just because you say so is a long shot lol
2). High market cap. Lower market caps are way easier to manipulate and pump.

So yeah, if next week he goes for a normal pick with low market cap it still has potential to get a nice pump.

Regarding the bot not trading & false trigger. I can easily edit to bot activate if the coin is found anywhere in the tweet. However, you have to realise it will also buy Altcoin2 in this scenario:

Coin of the week: Altcoin1 ( similar to Altcoin2 ). Blablabla reason why it is a good coin

So is very vulnerable to false triggers. That is why I don't have it setup like that. However, if people prefer to use it that way it is a very easy fix. All you have to do is change: "re.match" to "re.search" in the script.  
vonGreezly

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:39:16 PM

It's very possible he was just messin' around with people this week...

I'm still gonna run this sucker next week, and hope for something decent... I was up when he tweeted, and could have manually purchased, but definitely chose not to...

Is there any chance you'll still be adding a few other exchanges? might as well round it out, right? Wink

On the other side, the bot worked flawlessly, as far as scanning, pulling down the image, and then not finding anything due to the incorrect format... So I see this week as a mild success... I guess the new format also might allow you to tweak the script to add this as a 'new' format..?

jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 07:34:45 PM

It's very possible he was just messin' around with people this week...

I'm still gonna run this sucker next week, and hope for something decent... I was up when he tweeted, and could have manually purchased, but definitely chose not to...

Is there any chance you'll still be adding a few other exchanges? might as well round it out, right? Wink

On the other side, the bot worked flawlessly, as far as scanning, pulling down the image, and then not finding anything due to the incorrect format... So I see this week as a mild success... I guess the new format also might allow you to tweak the script to add this as a 'new' format..?

Yeah I will probably keep updating if there is still demand.
JavaLove

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:19:38 PM

Tomorrow is COIN OF THE WEEK!

The day that me and all other bot members will double our investment with our McAfee Bot. Last chance to buy it now!

How can I get it with escrow? I don't trust these auto selling platforms and I will never give my money like that.

I can't be bothered with escrows. There is plenty of feedback and members that can let you know this is working and not a scam. Either pay upfront or miss out on doubling your money tomorrow.

Ok, then I will not buying it without escrow.

I'm watching your topics and this bot will turn a fraud over time. At the beginning you were stating that you will sell ONLY 10 copies and now you are tripped and already sold more than 10.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:28:50 PM

This idea came to many people's mind, and there are many using such a technique I guess. No other explanation that such a pump happens, suddenly. Huh
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 03:51:36 AM

This idea came to many people's mind, and there are many using such a technique I guess. No other explanation that such a pump happens, suddenly. Huh

Jup, that and his 600k + followers
ca1987

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:16:47 AM

I've had a message waiting for you on selly for a day (about upgrading that module and adding a new PATH). Cheers.
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 11:48:48 AM

I've had a message waiting for you on selly for a day (about upgrading that module and adding a new PATH). Cheers.

Just responded
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 01:58:48 PM

I've been getting many request to add more exchanges. If anybody would like their exchange added, please let me know here and I will check what I can do.
pumpanddumpbotplease

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:23:28 PM

Hi,

Interested in a bot for Discord pump group.

Usually posted as plain text.

I’m usually present when the pump occurs (If that matters?)

Hope you can make this Smiley
ca1987

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:02:13 PM

Just responded

Would you please PM me your response here? Selly isn't updating the conversation anymore for me for some reason. Thanks man.
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 09:00:21 PM

Just responded

Would you please PM me your response here? Selly isn't updating the conversation anymore for me for some reason. Thanks man.

Please msg me @ selly. Since this forums limits the amounts of PM's I can send
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:11:33 PM

Hey,does  anybody has a result with bot?  Send some reviews,  is it worth using? Write here,  or send me a Pm. Also I've seen somebody wrote under mcafee last tweet about similar bot

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: