Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:17:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mcafee Trading Bot - With Image Processing & Auto Sell  (Read 1755 times)
borajetta

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:42:52 PM

BTW last week I was thinking of buying this but after a simple Google search I found 3 open source projects that did this.  I take it one of these was possibly created from this.

Anyways I have built on top of one with 5 exchanges as well with the buy and sell features.

Let me know if you guys are interested and I can either link the originals or possibly put the one I've added features online.

I have to ask the guys that bought it, did it work on Monday for doge?

The issue is that even though they may show you results looking at the code in all of the ones I found they are very particular about how they try to read his tweets.

Jj did you write yours from scratch or from one on github and add the image and sell feature?  

Yeah.. if you could not sell your script in my thread that would be great. Good luck with the free open source scripts. None of them have image processing so they are useless. Yes I created mine from scratch.

I just wanted to know if your members actually had the coin work, fire purchase and sell and make money. 

From what I saw peoples way of setting up the reading of the token is so static it wont work with many changes from Mr McaFee.
jjnorton (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:01:40 PM

Hey JJ,

I am still not seeing anything coming through on Selly so let's continue here:
1 day ago

We had another members, same issue. He fixed it by:

Uninstalled tesseract and downloaded the version 3.0.5. from this site https://github.com/UB-Mannheim/tesseract/wiki and added a new PATH to that folder. everything is working now

---

How do I uninstall tesseract and after I install 3/05 with the .exe provided on the github page, how do I add a new PATH to that folder?

Got it, just replied @ Selly
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 01:02:15 AM

Anyone interesting in me making a Telegram Pump & Dump Signals bot, let me know here;

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2724071.msg27875880#msg27875880
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 01:54:02 PM

Next Coin of the week is coming up again in 4 days.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1590

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:03:55 PM

Python bot I created to trade directly based on Mcafee's Coin of the Week.

I am aware that the McAfee name carries some weight in the sector. But I do not think that the recommendations in crypto are his strong point. I believe that he is getting involved too much in too many projects without any clear direction and I am not travelling with him.

jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 03:32:21 PM

Python bot I created to trade directly based on Mcafee's Coin of the Week.

I am aware that the McAfee name carries some weight in the sector. But I do not think that the recommendations in crypto are his strong point. I believe that he is getting involved too much in too many projects without any clear direction and I am not travelling with him.
Yeah his latest pick barely caused a pump ( think like 10% ).
But that because DOGE is ranked #35 with a market cap of 1.4 bil. If he picked a coin around rank 100 with a market cap of 140mil that pick would be a 100% pump. So let's see what he comes up with next round. I got my bot ready anyway.
67MustangGT

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:48:58 PM

Next Coin of the week is coming up again in 4 days.

Can you reply to my comments/questions on Selly I sent a few days ago?
Thanks
borajetta

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:46:08 AM

So did it work for anyone?
67MustangGT

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:28:47 PM

So did it work for anyone?

Are you asking if it worked recently?
the next McAfee Tweet should be Monday morning.
I've had some questions for JJ from Monday on Selly but they have not been responded to yet.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 06:27:32 PM

the use of intelligence from the picks of option from the works of expert by the twitter page, as with the worthed value as referring indication, gives of helps as might to put of command as ordering transaction with the extent utilization as occupying use of service api to complete request of transaction.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
ca1987

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:18:53 PM

Can this be modified to check a text file in the same directory of the script for the ticker letters instead of John's twitter? I have a blank .txt file that gets the ticker letters of the coin I want to buy written to it.. wondering if I could use your script to auto-buy it when we're not waiting on Monday mornings? I could pay you (or anyone out there) to change the script to do this.
vonGreezly

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:08:38 AM

NEW EXCHANGES

Right now I am super busy preparing everything for Monday & helping everybody setup their bot. But next week I will be adding more exchanges to the bot. Since many people requested this and told me they can't sign up for Binance & Bittrex anymore.

Please reply to this post and let me know which exchange you would like to see added to the bot.

Would love cryptopia added Cheesy

-VG
ca1987

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:45:13 PM

I'm having some trouble with this bot -- sent you a message on Selly. Smiley
67MustangGT

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:05:56 PM

Hopefully you get a response.
I think JJ gave up on answering my questions.  Been about a week with no replies to my Selly messages.

Looks like JMs team is running a little late today
vonGreezly

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:19:40 PM

Bot didn't trigger.. no pinned tweet =\
tasoveron

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:20:14 PM

Bot Code “Stellar”: “XLM/BTC”
McAfee Tweet....  Lumen: XLM

Bot not triggered..
Your code needs improvement...
vonGreezly

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:26:49 PM

Yeah, bot 'works' under the right conditions, but so far, it's not actually worked for me... hopefully next week... this one would've been nice =\
tasoveron

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:36:20 PM

I think this Bot must get smarter than John McAfee...
67MustangGT

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:47:46 PM

Yeah, bot 'works' under the right conditions, but so far, it's not actually worked for me... hopefully next week... this one would've been nice =\

Am I correct in seeing it pumped about 30%?
Looks like there might have been some buying going on before the Tweet also.
lodcomm

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:25:03 PM

Bot Code “Stellar”: “XLM/BTC”
McAfee Tweet....  Lumen: XLM

Bot not triggered..
Your code needs improvement...

My Bot Triggered & Found the XLM coin after Mcafee posted the ICO (as the bot is configured to read the second tweet!) Since today mcaffee only posted the Coin of the week  tweet once, my running bot executed the xlm trade exactly at the time the ICO was posted.  (about 1 hour after the coin of the week (xlm) was posted, unfortunately I was not in front of my terminal to kill the bot when it missed the initial XLM tweet)  good thing I only had a small amount btc in for the trade! as it was about an hour late Smiley

Once again, (as in last week), Mcafee has stopped the bot dead in its tracks

-t
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: