Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:03:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple (XRP) is a shame to the crypto-community.  (Read 2118 times)
Boxxl

Activity: 800
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:14:05 PM

I love Ripple.
I think its one of the BEST cryptocurrency!

Ripple has over more then 150 employees. They are in China, India.. More then 100+ banks uses Ripple.
You think the price is manipulated? This is just the beginning.. Ripple is already on the big news and in many countries.

If more banks uses Ripple, There will become A LOT more money in XRP.
I think it's still cheap if you look at the bank market.

You probably missed the train  Grin

No Signature right now...
torukmakto

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:14:19 PM

Ripple is shame to not only crypto-community but also everybody. I think even its creators hadnt predict this price. I hope it will fall again I dont want to see it is second big coins.
1bitcoinsnet

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:14:36 PM

It's getting way too much attention for how shady it is.

You people do know it was created by banksters right?

You do realize, it's one of the most responsibly manipulated assets in the crypto scene right?

You people realize we are trying to get away from banksters influence, right?

Or are you all so drawn in by easy money, you disregard your morals and values?

Disgusting.

It was created by a big bank Ripple to run banking, it does.

To fund it they issued coins.

It now rules banking and is worth $100 coin easy

Nothing shady about it's just not the crap that most crypto is
1bitcoinsnet

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:15:35 PM

Ripple is shame to not only crypto-community but also everybody. I think even its creators hadnt predict this price. I hope it will fall again I dont want to see it is second big coins.

It will soon fly by BTC

Probably next week
Clifmeister

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:16:52 PM

Not really sure if I agree with you on that one. Ripple will perform well in 2018, but I doubt it can surpass Bitcoin in just a month.
Boxxl

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:17:01 PM

Do you think Bitcoin has a good price and no shady?
$40,- per transaction  Shocked

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 08:17:07 PM

For the sake of novices like me around here, could you pls explain why you have this issue with Ripple? I actually think they're good.

these are scammers that waste a lot of ressources, they want to ban all other cryptocurrencies, so they gaylords dominate everything

ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:17:17 PM

For the sake of novices like me around here, could you pls explain why you have this issue with Ripple? I actually think they're good.
Without Bitcoin xrp would not survive a day.
Fact is Cash is ten times better than centralized database xrp token.
Check sig to get a start at this know scam.
Price is totaly meaningless, it's just a number the company decides to put up.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
Boxxl

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:19:15 PM

Without Bitcoin xrp would not survive a day.
Fact is Cash is ten times better than centralized database xrp token.
Check sig to get a start at this know scam.
Price is totaly meaningless, it's just a number the company decides to put up.

XRP is NOT centralized! Read more about Ripple

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 08:20:38 PM

ripples creators print US-dollars and buy their own garbage,

Biggen1

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:23:03 PM

Sure am glad I bought all that Ripple at .20.  Man, I'm sitting pretty!!

I could care less if its decentralized or not.  I'm not trying to change the world like a god damn tree hugger.  I'm here to make money.
focmere

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:34:00 PM

It's getting way too much attention for how shady it is.

You people do know it was created by banksters right?

You do realize, it's one of the most responsibly manipulated assets in the crypto scene right?

You people realize we are trying to get away from banksters influence, right?

Or are you all so drawn in by easy money, you disregard your morals and values?

Disgusting.

For those who bought a while ago this is a good moment to sell. I did it myself. I am waiting for the dip in order to be able to buy more coins, I am hoping to actually double my amount of XRP. Smiley I am happy with it though.
Sone11

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:36:46 PM

This is what I'm talking about. I thing xrp is gaining its momentum now and many traders are riding the waves.. this is really a shame to crypto world but I think most of the money in crypto now is because of the greedy ones
GeePeeU (OP)

Activity: 540
Merit: 251

ASK

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:38:47 PM

This is what I'm talking about. I thing xrp is gaining its momentum now and many traders are riding the waves.. this is really a shame to crypto world but I think most of the money in crypto now is because of the greedy ones

Let's hope this trend doesn't last as long as say.... the "Scaling debate".

That could have some harsh repercussions.

Always doubt.
Hermes Mercury

Activity: 318
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:54:05 PM

I put my money where the money is! this is the idea that most follow, XRP is showing how much the investment ideal is archaic, I agree in some respects that XRP, is hurting the world of crypto, such as the morality aspect.
cl0ckw0rk

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:15:52 PM

This thread is full of evidence of just how saturated the crypto-community has become with profit hungry fiends.

Agreed. Too many greedy fuckers out there who would sell their own mothers to the devil for a quick buck. And that's exactly what Ripple/banks want.

Sad part is, the more fools who do invest in XRP, the more secured banking influence on society becomes should a crypto-currency revolution happen.

Most of the idiots out there don't realize that Satoshi made bitcoin in order to combat the fucked up shit that the banks dealt out, like the 2008 mortgage crisis. And now with this we are slowly giving the power back to the banks. These noob idiots can't think more than five minutes in front of their faces.
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:19:50 PM

I dont care mate,i invested 5btc worth of XRP when it was $0.2 6months ago i know thats ridiculous but it gave me a decent amount of returns,who cares about who created and manipulating this coin as much it will give thousands of dollars?no one cares.

Wow, you're a moron.

Anyway I agree, I'm not getting into Ripple because I refuse to have my money controlled by anyone but me.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
Bloodaries

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:10:08 PM

what will happen is ripple and how it is used, though contraversial will bring the blockchain and its capabilities more public awareness and thus bringing more people into the crypoto world and the alt coins where a real difference can be made. It we have one part of the blockchain shaking hands with the bank it might just stop the govt from trying to shut the cryptoworld down, that way without them even knowing it the new blockchain world will surpass all expectations and really bring a better life to the people. If it takes ripple to do the introducing so be it and on the way make a little coin.
One thing that puzzles me is how Ripple is called centalized where I see so much centralisation in all the cryptoworld.
GeePeeU (OP)

Activity: 540
Merit: 251

ASK

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:46:12 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 11:10:53 PM by GeePeeU

what will happen is ripple and how it is used, though contraversial will bring the blockchain and its capabilities more public awareness and thus bringing more people into the crypoto world and the alt coins where a real difference can be made. It we have one part of the blockchain shaking hands with the bank it might just stop the govt from trying to shut the cryptoworld down, that way without them even knowing it the new blockchain world will surpass all expectations and really bring a better life to the people. If it takes ripple to do the introducing so be it and on the way make a little coin.
One thing that puzzles me is how Ripple is called centalized where I see so much centralisation in all the cryptoworld.

That is not a healthy way to introduce a large surge of adopters. It doest enable decentralisation , doesn't teach WHY cryptocurrencies exist, and will surely deter a lot once a bad side effect happens due to the dependence on ripple  

And yes, a lot of shit coins are very centralised in nodes, coin volumes, hashpower, and developments.

This is why having hashpower is important, you can reinforce the chains that support decentralised everything. Bitcoin used to be this way. And Vertcoin is still a good representation of quality decentralised coins. They do exist but it takes a little time to find them.

Ripple is 100% premined, Not based on blockchain cryptography (so not a real cryptocurrencies), not decentralised in development, coin volumes, exchanges, or anything really. They dictate the value of the coin, and keep most of their volume in storage, releasing more at will.

Always doubt.
Chokolo

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:50:11 PM

That is not a healthy way to introduce a large surge of adopters. It doest enable decentralisation , doesn't teach WHY cryptocurrencies exist, and will surely deter a lot once a bad side effect happens due to the dependence on ripple  

And yes, a lot of shit coins are very centralised in nodes, coin volumes, hashpower, and developments.

This is why having hashpower is important, you can reinforce the chains that support decentralised everything. Bitcoin used to be this way. And Vertcoin is still a good representation of quality decentralised coins. They do exist but it takes a little time to find them.

Its not centralized if there are 1000++ nodes that makes up the rules on Ripple, no company or person are allowed to own a majority of them. Ripple will neither have a majority control. They have to obey the rules all the nodes vote on.

Go educate yourself on Ripple. Its one of the most DEcentralized coins out there
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: