Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:00:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TAY] Taylor - Smart Crypto Trading Assistant | ICO | Token Sale  (Read 5294 times)
alex219

Activity: 628
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:12:35 PM

I'm registered in whitelist. Hard cap 5960 eth, really? This is too low. Therefore, I think Smarttaylor will be valued.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smarttaylor

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 03:12:32 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2018, 07:55:44 PM by smarttaylor

Hi there,

This is definitely a killer project. There will always be noobs and this app would help them to survive. When noobs survive we would have more stable market.

Kind regards,

Thank you, Meejay. Initially we're indeed focusing on unexperienced traders, but we'll soon implement features "taylored" (no pun intended) for professional traders.
smarttaylor

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 03:14:19 PM

I'm registered in whitelist. Hard cap 5960 eth, really? This is too low. Therefore, I think Smarttaylor will be valued.

Our hard cap is comparatively low because we do not need too much money to develop our app and keep our company running. We could have asked for a lot more but that wouldn't be necessary. We highly value honesty and transparency.
smarttaylor

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 03:21:58 PM

Need to say, that it will take a while to read all your documents   
But at first sight project seems very interesting.

Thank you, Hunter! We're open to any suggestions or feedback you might have. Make sure to read our whitepaper Wink
lartiste

Activity: 283
Merit: 118

ETH 0xA9E06eaDc901737326237490C94B253e9876D743

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:26:14 AM

Nice
I can not wait for it to start

We highly value honesty and transparency.

Wink

kevin52

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:59:08 AM

Hey team, good project
I only have a question: why did you register your domain smarttaylor.io for only 1 year for such an awesome project?
dinowage

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:32:22 AM

the project is interesting and Nice, hopefully, it will be a success for his future and it will be a lot of participating to this project.
sembada

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:30:27 AM

Nice
I can not wait for it to start

We highly value honesty and transparency.

Wink

I also can't wait to look forward to the ICO on this project soon started this project because I think it's great and promising.
Jamalzzz

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:35:41 AM

the project is interesting and Nice, hopefully, it will be a success for his future and it will be a lot of participating to this project.

Yes, I also saw this project very interesting and have a large allocation and much profit in on this project. Hopefully increased participation of participants who would like to join in this project. and many investors who are interested in this project. success for this project.
fseixas

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 02:26:58 PM

Hey team, good project
I only have a question: why did you register your domain smarttaylor.io for only 1 year for such an awesome project?

I believe we just registered it using the default period selected. Smiley

Not a big deal.
lartiste

Activity: 283
Merit: 118

ETH 0xA9E06eaDc901737326237490C94B253e9876D743

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:05:48 PM

Taylor coin have a rapport with taylor swift ?
Why use this name ?

Grin

tualepe

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:42:25 AM

Yes, I also saw this project very interesting and have a large allocation and much profit in on this project. Hopefully increased participation of participants who would like to join in this project. and many investors who are interested in this project. success for this project.

the project has great potential to be successful in the future, with large allocations it becomes attraction for the project to be able to attract the attention of many investors. and I am sure that the team on this project will surely do the job very good for the success of this project. success is always for this project.
dinhvinhson

Activity: 53
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:59:07 AM

When it's on the trading floor?
moirahpascual11

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:05:29 AM

I'm looking forward to the project's bounty program and let be updated to this,thanks and more success  Smiley
felga

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:27:32 AM

Token Sale starts in 1 week, get ready!
fseixas

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 11:22:33 AM

Taylor coin have a rapport with taylor swift ?
Why use this name ?

Grin

The name Taylor was inspired by a character called Taylor from the Showtime series “Billions”. Introduced in the second season, “Taylor is a brilliant, young gender non-binary intern at Axe Capital whom Bobby spots and mines for 'their' outside-the-box way of thinking. At any given time, Taylor is usually the smartest person in the room.”
fseixas

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 11:37:28 AM

the project has great potential to be successful in the future, with large allocations it becomes attraction for the project to be able to attract the attention of many investors. and I am sure that the team on this project will surely do the job very good for the success of this project. success is always for this project.

Thank you!
crypto_tricky

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:14:09 PM

Hi there!

I just created my account here, well, for one thing because I'm new to crypto-currency and really want to educate myself, for second because I stumbled upon your short youtube video "Quick trade, 1% profit in 2 minutes!" when I was reading up on trading strategies and scalping, which eventually brought me here.

So I've been looking at your different web pages, blogs and stuff. I like that you seem quite transparent about what you're doing (but this is only a subjective impression since I'm a total n00b so my judgment is pretty much uneducated), you're keen on giving loads of information on your development team, implementing KYC is probably a sign that you're serious about what you're doing. Heck, even reading you here using the expression "gender non-binary" makes me like you.

But then I get to the point when I keep reading that your project is aimed at dumbing things down to people like me and providing us a tool that can help us with trading, but then it all becomes super complicated with this whole token thing and ICOs (most are scams) and I still haven't figured out what the heck is all this and how do I get in, and what will it cost me... and what exactly will it allow me to do and how reliable it is.

So between all the different platforms you use to communicate, the blogs, the twitters, telegram (which i have no clue how to use yet) I find all of this really confusing and very pretty, but very obscure. Ya get me?  Huh Huh

Or, maybe, I'm just being super clueless and thick and I just didn't look in the right places. Be it as it may, your project is aimed at thick and dumb people like me... so there's that.

So would it be possible to ELI5 how to get in SmartTaylor and what to expect from it and what the cost is? THANK YOU!!!  Smiley Smiley
smarttaylor

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 01:00:13 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 02:05:23 PM by smarttaylor

Hi there!

I just created my account here, well, for one thing because I'm new to crypto-currency and really want to educate myself, for second because I stumbled upon your short youtube video "Quick trade, 1% profit in 2 minutes!" when I was reading up on trading strategies and scalping, which eventually brought me here.

So I've been looking at your different web pages, blogs and stuff. I like that you seem quite transparent about what you're doing (but this is only a subjective impression since I'm a total n00b so my judgment is pretty much uneducated), you're keen on giving loads of information on your development team, implementing KYC is probably a sign that you're serious about what you're doing. Heck, even reading you here using the expression "gender non-binary" makes me like you.

But then I get to the point when I keep reading that your project is aimed at dumbing things down to people like me and providing us a tool that can help us with trading, but then it all becomes super complicated with this whole token thing and ICOs (most are scams) and I still haven't figured out what the heck is all this and how do I get in, and what will it cost me... and what exactly will it allow me to do and how reliable it is.

So between all the different platforms you use to communicate, the blogs, the twitters, telegram (which i have no clue how to use yet) I find all of this really confusing and very pretty, but very obscure. Ya get me?  Huh Huh

Or, maybe, I'm just being super clueless and thick and I just didn't look in the right places. Be it as it may, your project is aimed at thick and dumb people like me... so there's that.

So would it be possible to ELI5 how to get in SmartTaylor and what to expect from it and what the cost is? THANK YOU!!!  Smiley Smiley

Hi, Crypto_Tricky Smiley

Yea, we totally get you! It's too much new info around this cryptoworld. So, first things first: We're launching an app to help people trade cryptocurrencies, and that's our product. We're also issuing our own cryptocurrency - TAY. How? Through a token sale. The token is basically a form of funding for a company and people generally buy coins on token sales because they believe in the project and want to support it and/or believe the coin will appreciate in value over time. For Taylor, those who buy TAY will be able to pay our monthly fee in TAY rather than in fiat currency, and thus have nice discounts and access to exclusive features and benefits. If want to use our app, you just need to wait a little bit until it's launched, but if you also want to participate in our token sale, just go to our website to read more and also sign up to our whitelist Smiley wwww.smarttaylor.io

1 Tay will be $0.73 in the first week and will gradually increase in price until the fourth week, as our token sale will last for one month or less if the tokens are sold fast. Minimum buy is only 0.01 ETH, or ~8 dollars as of now Smiley Maximum is 50 ETH.

If you have any other questions do not hesitate to reach out to us Wink

crypto_tricky

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:38:52 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 02:28:28 PM by crypto_tricky

Hi, thx for getting back to me so fast and for your kind answers!  Cheesy

So are you saying that after your token sale (that's about to happen soon) nobody will ever be able to buy TAY anymore?  Huh

Also, when will the app be available? Will using Taylor without participating in your ICO also require KYC?

And lastly, what will the monthly fee be, in fiat (or ETH)? Hard to evaluate the benefit of having TAY to pay for it if I have no idea of its value compared to fiat (or ETH). I'm guessing my main interest in TAY would be to pay for Taylor with a discount, not to hodl or trade it as being a baby crypto enthusiast I won't enter any ICOs whatsoever.

Sorry again for the dumb questions.  Undecided Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: