Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:39:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you watch the price of your altcoin everyday?  (Read 2096 times)
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:44:55 AM

I think looking at the price chart of altcoin is not necessarily every time because it's not good for us. because with us seing see price developments will cause we will always feel worried.

looking at the price oftenly is not bad only if your an active trader that primary job is to do trade whenever theres a signifcant change in the market but if your not a trader then there is no need for you to watch the price everyday or oftenly.  in my case im only an investor that is why i only check the prices rarely because i also have a regular job outside and that is my real prority rather than cryptos or forum posting due to sig campaigns.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcblockchain

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:46:31 AM

Yes, it is always good to watch the price of our holding coins because in order to get awareness about their prices daily. We don't know when their prices are going to increase or decrease if the price of coin increases we can sell them in the market for profits.
Realtoreel

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:48:48 AM

every hour you mean  Roll Eyes Tongue
ransow72

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:22:09 PM

Yes I watch the price of my coins many time in a day continuously watch market improvement about market ideas and chances to choose a investment .
MarchToke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:49:30 PM

Yes i watch the price of my altcoins every day. And this feels me so excited every day. By watching my alcoins daily, i helps me in deciding when to hold and when to sell my altcoins depends on its movement.

purangko

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:49:42 PM

Yes I watch the price of my coins many time in a day continuously watch market improvement about market ideas and chances to choose a investment .

From time to time, I checked or I watch the price of my alt coin everyday not just to look or to see the potential of alt coins, but also to be more updated on what is happening and to know what alt coins best to invest and to buy. On the other hand, we must also limit visiting or watching the price of alt coins because it will not change immediately and it's a waste of time looking or watching it every seconds, or minutes or hours. So, watching the alt coin price is good unless it won't affect our daily or important things that we need to do. That's what I do every time I have a vacant or free time.

Kentin

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:57:35 PM

I think it related to the nature of your holding. If you trade a lot you have to watch the market closely. Otherwise, I think it is just a bad habit to watch it all the time. Checking the account once a day is more than enough (which I should and will do!) Angry
riaruhs09

Activity: 184

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:57:58 PM

I think looking at the price chart of altcoin is not necessarily every time because it's not good for us. because with us seing see price developments will cause we will always feel worried.
it is true, in fact if we look at the price every day then there will be a good impact and bad impact. for example if every time we keep trying to see the price then when there is a pump then we can find out and could have time to sell the coin we have before the price throw back.

MrFeasible

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:01:50 PM

I downloaded an app that saves me alot of time, look at all my coin in 1 minute and see the profit too, the app is coincap.io if anyone is interested

I've just downloaded CoinMarketApp. Looks nice, has some good features like checking your holdings in various exchanges and multiple alerts per coin.
Cryptosenf

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:05:33 PM

i watch it everyday. but since i'm hodling it's kinda unnecessary.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:14:34 PM

of course, by paying attention to the price movement at any time then we have the opportunity to be able to get the best decision, because then we can do the analysis with the maximum that will affect the results we will get later. Without paying attention to price movements then we will lose momentum to be able to take a chance, I never get out of the exchange and I also always pay attention to my smartphone that is connected with various coins that I have.
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:44:03 PM

indeed if you look at the price of coins in the market every day it has the advantage of knowing the price and always do not miss, but if you always see the price in the market, then your emotions are uncertain, if not strong then you could waver and immediately sell your coins, if at that time, I would be relaxed not too tense with the situation, essentially, always calm in taking kep
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:23:42 PM

Yes, it is always good to watch the price of our holding coins because in order to get awareness about their prices daily. We don't know when their prices are going to increase or decrease if the price of coin increases we can sell them in the market for profits.
Yes I do checking maybe twice but not always and not every hour or every minutes. because everyday fluctuation of crypto currency are unpredictable. So it's better to monitor it that to lost a lot of investment, I think thru help of monitoring of altcoins we can avoid loses. so it better to watch the altcoin price is good for us.
FredStringbet

Activity: 35
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:46:32 PM

I do watch it every day.
But it's a good point that you are more emotionally affected by short term swings if you do watch every day.
Might be healthier to watch it less often.
VibENewS18

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:54:43 PM

Unfortunately, Yes.. However, I'm a long holders of roughly 10 different Alts and only check mainly to make sure nothing went Way Up or Way Down.. No FOMO buying, No FUD selling.
I check my VIB balance daily too..
https://blokt.com/icos/viberate-ico-review
Nementiv

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:03:17 PM

Set alerts on your phone or any websites which allow it to the coins which you need to watch. You'll get notified when it hits the price you set it too.
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:10:04 PM

A lot of us are monitoring the price of our Altcoins every day and it is just natural to do so, but not all of us are doing it so that they can earn the most out of it. As you said, it will just create a FUD or FOMO if the coin pumps out or dumps tremendously. That is why others are just monitoring the price because they have a target price for their specific coin and if that coin attains the user's target, then he/she will sell it.

To sum it up, most of us are really watching the price of our Altcoin every day with a different
sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:10:18 PM

Yes I do checking maybe twice but not always and not every hour or every minutes. because everyday fluctuation of crypto currency are unpredictable. So it's better to monitor it that to lost a lot of investment, I think thru help of monitoring of altcoins we can avoid loses. so it better to watch the altcoin price is good for us.

Another member also told but setting alarms up is better than watching them always. Watching them and tracking them is make you waste your time. You can use alarms instead of watching them.
Cryptosaphire18

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:34:23 AM

Another member also told but setting alarms up is better than watching them always. Watching them and tracking them is make you waste your time. You can use alarms instead of watching them.
Its  not bad at all if you watch the prices of altcoin everyday,but for me its not necessarily everyday.Maybe for those who's up to trading it is important to watch the price every day.Even if you aspire to trade on a daily basis, sometimes it is better not to earn and do nothing, instead of jumping into the rush and exposing your coins to losses.But mostly watching the price everyday may vary on investors decision,whether they buy for holdings when the price is low or sell what they hold when the price is high.
dg2010

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:50:15 AM

I think that check the price and read news everyday is the good way to get information. Combine checking price and news, you can give right decision.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: