Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:39:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you watch the price of your altcoin everyday?  (Read 2096 times)
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:28:25 PM

I seldom watched or check my coins price because it only depressed me when i saw how it getting low everyday ,it feels sucks but the best way i can do is to hold it and never tempted to sell my coins. I'm still waiting for the right time my coins to rise again..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
numpadxx5

Activity: 431
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 02:55:08 PM

Everyday, I watch the price of the coin that I have bought. But sometimes this could cause FUD or FOMO if the coin pump or dump tremendously. I sold my coins when I saw the price go up, but missed out the huger profit.
I think if you watch the price of your coin everyday, it will put pressure on your emotion.
Some people just buy it and don't think about it, which could be good or bad.
What do you think? Do you watch the price everyday? If not, how often do you watch it?
How do you feel before you watch it?
haha,  i always do that everyday, i often sell my token with least amount of profit then buy lower price again, i agree with you it will put pressure on your emotion, it happened when you sell your tokens with the average price but it got higher than what you sell on yours ,i had less sleep every day because of monitoring my tokens price so i don't miss the price.
grever

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:14:11 PM

Not every day but every hour:)
albio87

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:14:38 PM

i watch mine multiple time during the day, at least a couple of time each hours, but it depends on your time and engagement, like for me it's a full time job, so it's normal
grever

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:15:43 PM

Everyday, I watch the price of the coin that I have bought. But sometimes this could cause FUD or FOMO if the coin pump or dump tremendously. I sold my coins when I saw the price go up, but missed out the huger profit.
I think if you watch the price of your coin everyday, it will put pressure on your emotion.
What do you think? Do you watch the price everyday? If not, how often do you watch it?
haha,  i always do that everyday, i often sell my token with least amount of profit then buy lower price again, i agree with you it will put pressure on your emotion, it happened when you sell your tokens with the average price but it got higher than what you sell on yours ,i had less sleep every day because of monitoring my tokens price so i don't miss the price.

I find myself in every Word of yours. This is happening allways when i sell @Viberate - VIB coins and I gain like 20% but after this price makes another 20 Smiley
BitProCoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:27:18 PM

I dont watch the price everyday because I make a lot of alarms. When the price will up/down I will get a e-mail and SMS.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:28:35 PM

I always check the price like three times day so I could decide whether or not I will sell or buy more. Yes at some cases I get frustrated when the price is dipping however the good part is that I will still hold into it because I had made bad decisions before wherein I thought it was a good price but after few weeks it pumped and it is like a lesson to me that patience is a virtue.
alexey8080

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:38:30 PM

Check my blockfolio everyday.
But when the market is bleeding, i prefer not to open app and take a break, like today.
It is better to do something useful for yourself.
Zanetti83

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:57:57 PM

for me, I feel the necessity to watch the price as the additional information for me.
of course we have our expectations on our altcoin value, and we can analyze how far the altcoin will go in the market.
Checking the price will help us with our analysis and make good judgement on how we should react.
Discussing with other experts also will help us to not putting our expectations on our altcoin value too low or too high.
Therefore, when the value already reach our expectations, we will not that disappointed regardless of the ups and downs of the altcoin value afterwards.
cashjonny

Activity: 103

ICO Live! betterbetting.org

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:43:13 PM

I always watch the prize of my altcoins on blockfolio.  Actually it is better if you do not look that much but I am checking them more nowadays, i know i shouldn't be panic but i hope their prize will be rise soon :S

burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:36:37 PM

I watch the price of my coins every day, sometimes checking them several times a day. Despite this, I'm a long-term holder, I just want to be aware of situation on the market
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:46:51 PM

Im a long-term holder thats why i do not look at the prices everyday because i tried day-trading before which was pretty stressful and nerve wrecking since its similar to gambling if you don't monitor it every minutes or hourly.
screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:08:33 PM

I think that check the price and read news everyday is the good way to get information. Combine checking price and news, you can give right decision.
Yes i keep an eye on the price of an altcoin the same time my profit depends on the price of an altcoin.
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:24:36 PM

Sadly yes I do but at the same time triumphantly I don't react to it. I have a set game plan for all of my coins and once the plan hits either way I get into action, other than that I try to remain as emotionless as possible.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
khendjer

Activity: 157
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:26:00 PM

Do you watch the price of your altcoin everyday?
Usually watch prices as well as read news often cause it can potentially help to catch a right moment to buy or sell something.

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:25:39 AM

I seldom watched or check my coins price because it only depressed me when i saw how it getting low everyday ,it feels sucks but the best way i can do is to hold it and never tempted to sell my coins. I'm still waiting for the right time my coins to rise again..
It should not depress you as such sort of behavior is common in crypto coins. I don’t know what exactly you are holding, but selling out during the dip is not an option. However, if I had the knowledge of your holding, I could have been more specific in my suggestion. If it is a famous altcoins, you should keep it. Otherwise, sell it out because there are cases of failures in crypto currencies also.
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:51:57 AM

It should not depress you as such sort of behavior is common in crypto coins. I don’t know what exactly you are holding, but selling out during the dip is not an option. However, if I had the knowledge of your holding, I could have been more specific in my suggestion. If it is a famous altcoins, you should keep it. Otherwise, sell it out because there are cases of failures in crypto currencies also.
I stop monitiring it since the bl9odbat on 2ndweek of Jan, and just decide to hold till 2nd quarter, will just enjoy the ride for now. Since i know selling it will cause me more loses, so better hold ans chill.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
CryptoExpert007

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:25:07 AM

i watch it every hour.. sometimes minutes..  Grin
findgreenland

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:50:21 AM

Well, it still need time for you to choose the right coins for your investment.
For short terms, everyday's observation can make short term profit, but as you said, it may missed out the huger profit.
For long term profit, I suggest you to choose the right altcoins and hold it untill you reach your profit goals.

grever

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:01:05 AM

One info from slovenian startup SportyFi which now became SportyCO. They became official sponsor of Espaniol FC which plays in firs Spanish soccer league.
I am expecting good value increase very soon. Stack some SPF now and you wont regret.

Another slovenian startup @Viberate shows some positive viberations. 2 time grammy award winner yoind them as their ambasador. Also much more comming in February.

I stachkeed 10k of each token and lets see what Will happen.

I think if you do your own research on those two you Will come to same conclusion. Choose wisely!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: