Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:04:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you watch the price of your altcoin everyday?  (Read 2096 times)
sofina24

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:25:51 PM

Actually as a crypto lover i should check the price of altcoins everyday. And i love crypto and i love to check the price of altcoins as well. When i am going to check the coin price in that time very nerves actually. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:10:31 AM

It's automatic for anyone who has various coins either if it's for long term or short term. I do it 4 times a day and it's just very quick so it's not a very time-consuming routine for everyday. From my experience, I can surely say that it's quite unproductive to be obsessed with coin price. I'm still checking the price every often. It has effects on my emotions but not on my decision because I somehow have an expected value of the coin in my mind. I wonder it's good habit for traders, but I'm sure it's better for hodlers. Not at all. If you set a plan to hold your altcoin for long-time goal.. You don't need to do that.
First of all, I never watch any crypto price except from news that I see in my social media when I am scrolling down. I do not think I need to look at it because I know what I have to do and what I just need to do. I do not need to monitor the price of crypto because what I do is a long-term investment. I want to collect Bitcoin and Ethereum and maybe Litecoin in the future, as much as possible. I want to collect and immigrate as long as possible so that their prices will drastically in the future. When it has gone up drastically, and the number of crypto I saved is very much, that's when I will see if the money I have been able to use to realize all my dreams or not. If my cash in the form of crypto is enough, I will sell.
Do not mind me but the way you said things, it made me feel like looking at the price of a crypto coin on daily basis is a stupid thing to do.

In case of long-term investment, you are right that there is no requirement of checking out the price every now and then but if a person is indulged in day trading or intends to buy a particular coin, he needs to keep an eye on the changing value to make the right decision at the right time.
ludmila79

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:13:07 PM

I think it is quite normal to watch the price of the coin you bought. It would be nice to have cold head, calculation, catch the dip, buy… But are no robots…  Smiley
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:47:49 PM

you need to be a very good analyst if you are going to make profits by buying and selling in such ups and downs.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:28:56 PM

All is determined by the style of trade done, if daily trading we have to keep an eye on the market at all times. In contrast to long-term trading may be once a week we monitor prices.
more relaxed and not too much. Health remains to be maintained, discipline is a necessary thing to do.
it's really true and it's also depends on how to trade, most of which I often see is a daily trading system because to gain a little profit as long as it can run every day if I know so. and most importantly for all the members in this bitcoin which in united should be the main health
Tatzky

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:38:23 PM

NO!!!  It's not healthy and as of today it's not very good, looking into it, Try do it every other day but you might miss a chance wherein you can buy some coin at a fair price, that's what I think.

▐|     KRYPTOBITS     ▐|   THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
●》 Pre ICO start on May 17th 2018     [     kryptobits.com     ]
Katja-Ochs

Activity: 206

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:57:05 PM

I use cointracking.info and I watch the altcoinprices once a day
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 09:38:18 PM

Just wait until you got a bunch of ERC20 tokens on MEW.  Checking that everyday needs steel balls.  Things can go minus several (real job) months wages in a day and back.  But yes, I check them unless it's crash time.  Then I just check BTC and I know enough.  BTC crash = all alts down. 
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 11:58:08 PM

Everyday, I watch the price of the coin that I have bought. But sometimes this could cause FUD or FOMO if the coin pump or dump tremendously. I sold my coins when I saw the price go up, but missed out the huger profit.
I think if you watch the price of your coin everyday, it will put pressure on your emotion.
Some people just buy it and don't think about it, which could be good or bad.
What do you think? Do you watch the price everyday? If not, how often do you watch it?
How do you feel before you watch it?
Nope! Not practical for me. I let them be and check on them once in a while. It’s just stressful to take watch on them every single day. I prefer the element of surprise where in one day when I check, the price has sky rocketed! That’s something to look forward to and that would be the day!

M4nUnit

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:04:16 AM

It depends of your trading timeframe. Why watching your altcoins everyday if you do long term trading for example?

It's not healthy in this case, and you'll make bad decisions in your trading.

But if you prefer short term trading then you have to watch everyday  Roll Eyes
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Prontapay

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:08:30 AM

Depends ,what you expect from it.Long term or sell/rebuy/trade when its growing.Id say 50x50 myself

Tutikv

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:57:48 AM

I while holding handpone, I always look at the market because with I see the market, I know the movement so I can control my assets at all times, because in this market I get satisfactory results with the results we feel directly, but if I let the assets I am at least 1 year old maybe my assets will definitely grow, but I do not know the process that is in the past. I'm sure all bitcoiner is also like that

btcblockchain

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:26:55 AM

By watching them daily we will get awareness about the portfolio. Because we don't know the specific when the prices will increases, so if you are not watching daily then place a sell order at your desired price.
chicken Campus

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:38:25 AM

Yes, I see it every day to monitor how its development whether Nice or even price come fall. If it falls may be ready to buy again so that when the ride will generate a lot of profit.
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:24:34 PM

When the market grows I look every day. Smiley It's nice to see everywhere a green color. Now I try not to look. Even deleted the blockfolio.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Jacsnuffles

Activity: 211

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 01:34:10 PM

Yes I do. And because of that, I feel unhealthy. Lol. But seriously, it is okay to watch your coin everyday. The price isn't consistent especially if you are a day trader, you should pay more attention to your coins. But if you are a hodler, you really don't have to do that.. Just make yourself aware of the news about cryptos.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
Balmain

Activity: 2100
Merit: 682

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:38:57 PM

Yes I do. And because of that, I feel unhealthy. Lol. But seriously, it is okay to watch your coin everyday.

It's okay to watch coins everyday, not okay to watch every 5 minutes. Grin
That's the beauty though, this fluctuation makes crypto more interesting.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:06:14 PM

Everyday, I watch the price of the coin that I have bought. But sometimes this could cause FUD or FOMO if the coin pump or dump tremendously. I sold my coins when I saw the price go up, but missed out the huger profit.
I think if you watch the price of your coin everyday, it will put pressure on your emotion.
Some people just buy it and don't think about it, which could be good or bad.
What do you think? Do you watch the price everyday? If not, how often do you watch it?
How do you feel before you watch it?

Of course, we need to monitor all the altcoins, not just everyday but if possible every hour, because in some possible situation it may pump up suddenly so that you can have a huge profit. Well, I get your point because you're so emotional, all you have to do just have a mind set that everything is ok, just focus on what your thinking is right.
propagate

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:07:32 PM

Yes I do and the sea of green make me warm an fuzzy inside.

If I wake up to a bloodbath it is depressing but not so much really I just have faith I hodl. I am here for the long game.
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:15:35 PM

I hold my coins for long term, so I seldom check on the prices of altcoins. Before, when I tried day trading, I check on it like every hour, but I just can't keep up, and I only ended up losing some of my money. So in the end, I just have to Hold my coins and live my life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: