Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:24:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💠🚀🚀 50 % Bonus [ICO] XMONETA.com All-in-One CryptoMessenger 🚀🚀💠  (Read 4762 times)
amal89

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:05:58 AM

whether there will be promo in the future?
Hmm .. If there is surely I like it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rahmadzz

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:51:25 AM

whether there will be promo in the future?
Hmm .. If there is surely I like it.

This time until the ico period is in progress, the 50% bonus is amazing, the right thing to join now
amal89

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:53:05 AM

OF COURSE, EASY - EASY ICO COULD ENTER INTO EXCHANGER  Grin
pujanugraha1

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:40:42 AM

I think it's a very good project, and in my opinion it can be booming, because from the token side there is potential, with a very good roadmap, and have apps for android to facilitate delivery, and in ico tokens very cheap, and this can be satisfactory. buyer
Rahmadzz

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:41:46 AM

OF COURSE, EASY - EASY ICO COULD ENTER INTO EXCHANGER  Grin

wow, you know the list of exchangers they will go to???
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 09:22:29 AM

In fact I like the activeness here.. It shows how much people show their interest in this project although the team are also working tirelessly behind the scene to make the project a great success.. Let the good work continue guys

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
germanybtc

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:48:42 AM

everyone will be questioning in the market where will this big project come?
Because it is an assessment of ico, and it is not possible for them to waste time and money that is not found next

I hope to get into the exchanger bittrex or liqui, but if you can not at least go crypotopia or yobit  is good in my opinion
Rahmadzz

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:06:46 AM

In fact I like the activeness here.. It shows how much people show their interest in this project although the team are also working tirelessly behind the scene to make the project a great success.. Let the good work continue guys

It is very true that we can see ico's enthusiasm in recent days and the progress of a team that is always working hard to build this project.
Xmoneta_ICO

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:35:44 AM

I have a question for you, is xmoneta can also withdraw directly into bank account ?
So if your application support that, i think that it will be perfect and more interseting  Grin

Hey! We have an Xmoneta plastic debit X-Card, that supports both Crypto and Fiat currencies. So, for your daily payments you don't really need a bank local bank any more. We make a mobile peoples bank. All you need is a phone. Xmoneta system works as a converter from crpto to any fiat currency. So if you want to buy a bread in your local shop, you can do this with the X-card.
Rahmadzz

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:32:57 AM

does the messenger feature ensure the security of every buyer and seller transaction? Like there is a third party who holds the buyer's money until the goods have been sent then the money can be accepted by the seller ??
12jeffy12

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:44:57 AM

Yalls signature campaign is being exploited big time, i see so many jr accounts spamming in other threads just random statements and asking pointless questions. When you look at their history they are posting every 5 minutes so its obviously a bot or someone who doesnt care.

Not only is it annoying but it hurts the credibility of yalls project...
Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 12:02:21 PM

does the messenger feature ensure the security of every buyer and seller transaction? Like there is a third party who holds the buyer's money until the goods have been sent then the money can be accepted by the seller ??
I believe so as many things are put in store for investors and other users of the utilities to be released by this project... These guys are indeed awesome...

Xmoneta_ICO

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:55:52 PM

Yalls signature campaign is being exploited big time, i see so many jr accounts spamming in other threads just random statements and asking pointless questions. When you look at their history they are posting every 5 minutes so its obviously a bot or someone who doesnt care.

Not only is it annoying but it hurts the credibility of yalls project...

Hey! We dont know these people. Everyone can ask a question. If its meaningful and to the point we reply.
Xmoneta_ICO

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:03:54 PM

I see your milestone in ICO and it is listed there in Q2 2018 will launch the app, whether the application is complete with the market, buying and selling, and also the wallet?
can't wait for affiliate program, hope your app has been reach my country.

Hello! Thank you for your interest in Xmoneta. First we develop the minimum viability product (MVP) to get it out ASAP for the people who are waiting it. It will include the core functionality. Its main focus is to built a  messenger for social and business communication which will be continuously improved . Soon there will be added the next layers to Xmoneta platform. As far as the development goes the important question is - what are the most actual and needed functions for the user to begin with? What would be your priorities? 

My opinion in what I need now is, how can I make a buy-sell transaction to many people without having to go to the bank and transfer it. if only the messenger app I'm sure is too much in this world
Such problems will be very difficult for dev, the rules of each country are of course different

Hey! Sure rules are diffrent and there are also the international rules. Decentralized Xmoneta service will be accessable everywhere and with connection to our bank system you will be able to transfer it also to the local bank. So but for the user its just a couple of clicks on smart phone.
Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 01:11:59 PM

I just sat down and started ruminating over those things this project has in stock for the whole world in their white paper and roadmap, it was just more than amazing... And by the time everything is achieved, people would always smile on a daily basis and appreciative to such a project to have come up with such a big idea.. Nice one guys

Icoservices2018

Activity: 176
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:10:01 PM

Hey guys, its really amazing how you have over 3500 participants on the xmoneta telegram channel. Due a very nice airdrop. Otherwise I have been checking a lot of ICO webistes which give you differetns rates and you have a real nice puntuation in most of them, congratz to the team.
Here we have one of those xmoneta articles that I found interesting:  -->  https://steemit.com/ico/@septyadf1/xmoneta-world-s-first-decentralized-encrypted-messenger

Ciao guys! have fun
Xmoneta_ICO

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:59:35 PM

Hey guys, its really amazing how you have over 3500 participants on the xmoneta telegram channel. Due a very nice airdrop. Otherwise I have been checking a lot of ICO webistes which give you differetns rates and you have a real nice puntuation in most of them, congratz to the team.
Here we have one of those xmoneta articles that I found interesting:  -->  https://steemit.com/ico/@septyadf1/xmoneta-world-s-first-decentralized-encrypted-messenger

Ciao guys! have fun

Hey thanks for sharing this nice article!  Our airdrop really worked really well and people are enjoying the project.
Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 05:16:29 PM

Ciao guys! have fun
Nice one guy... I have been noticing the progress of the project and with no gainsay, the project will more than moon... Let the good work continue guys

Icoservices2018

Activity: 176
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:45:51 PM

Hello guys, I was checking the whitepaper and its really interesting since you have explained very well most of the points inside, but I have no clear about what are included into the Audity and Security, I read about a 10% for the funds of usage will be allocated for that and I think its a bit high amount in my honest opinion, but I could be wrong on that. Thanks in advance.
Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 07:49:07 AM

Hello guys, I was checking the whitepaper and its really interesting since you have explained very well most of the points inside, but I have no clear about what are included into the Audity and Security, I read about a 10% for the funds of usage will be allocated for that and I think its a bit high amount in my honest opinion, but I could be wrong on that. Thanks in advance.
Just wait.. The mod here would give you more time to provide you more useful info..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: