Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:49:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what benefits you've got from bitcoin in 2017  (Read 1908 times)
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:44:27 AM

year is almost changed, what have you got from bitcoin this year (2017), I personally benefited a lot from this crypto currency, I am an unemployed because in my country difficult to get a job, I really helped by the bitcoin, I can give a little money to my parents and it makes me happy to help the family economy Smiley , and my hope in the next year I hope to be better in doing all the tasks and hope to be able to work in the real world, what about you? and what motivation mu for the year to come?
Our story is almost the same… where I live, it’s also difficult to find a job. Most of my classmates in school also graduated without finding job. Luckily I discovered Bitcoin while making some research on something. Till then I started working on it, and I’m proud to say I achieved a lot, and earns more than average people.
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:50:01 AM

year is almost changed, what have you got from bitcoin this year (2017), I personally benefited a lot from this crypto currency, I am an unemployed because in my country difficult to get a job, I really helped by the bitcoin, I can give a little money to my parents and it makes me happy to help the family economy Smiley , and my hope in the next year I hope to be better in doing all the tasks and hope to be able to work in the real world, what about you? and what motivation mu for the year to come?
In the year 2017 bitcoin gave a lots of benefits in my life ,teach me how to save and give an importance of every money that I earned.Even though I have a stable job it is not enough to sustained everything in my family especially my two children.Before I have lots of debts but now I can buy anything with cash and without using my credit card.Thanks to my husband the year of 2017 open my mind to know bitcoin very well and gave me more benefits and change me financially.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:59:15 AM

I did not get any benefits because i just started with bitcoins but my friend who also has started from the same day got a game from steam with the bitcoins he made from here i believe that is a great thing.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:00:07 AM

The benefits I got in just the short few periods of 2017 made me to wish I actually invested into bitcoin and crypto earlier. It was huge, I learned a lot, I utilized everything that I learned and that really gave me some huge and impressive outcome that I would have imagined in my life. The things that I learned to are somethings that I never imagined I could have learned quickly and the opportunities are still huge which I know I am not even done yet as this year holds much more.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:07:59 AM

The year 2017 passed, a much more profitable year for me, because that year I knew Bitcoin and joined in it. There are many advantages that I get from Bitcoin, from the beginning who just idle and without income but after I join Bitcoin my economic needs are met even better. and by 2018 I will maximize my performance in Bitcoin so Bitcoin will give me more profit.
Blondy12

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:11:06 AM

Bitcoins is a big help not just for me but also to my family. Before i entered into bitcoin, my monthly income was just enough for us to buy food, pay the bills and for the tuition of mu children. But because of bitcoins we have extra money now. During my day off from work, me and my family can now dine out outside not like before.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:25:45 PM

For all would be price cuz no one anticipated that price could be this high when 2017 year started. Now when it was ended we could sum all that it was good for bitcoin and that is price reaching 5 digits and reaching ATH with over 20k in price for single bitcoin.

With this is hand we could say that from this new 2018 we could expect the same but for me it would be good to see at least 20% everything that happen in 2017 year.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:35:50 PM

in 2017, Bitcoin helped me to get additional income online, and also give me the opportunity to learn more about crypto currencies in general. I hope that this year 2018 will give us more knowledge and profit, and also that the Bitcoin's price increase even more this year.
won99

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 01:14:45 PM

Welcome to 2018. We must move on if the previous year we often lose out Smiley We must have many collections coin for this year. I think this year is good to invest in bitcoin Smiley bitcoin always give us many rewards and we always to support it Smiley

TAYLOR
Crypto Trading for Everyone
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
[]
100kk

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:22:18 PM

Knowledge and experience are the most important of what I got in 2017. And I hope that 2018 will be even more productive for all of us  Wink
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:03:04 AM

For me it had both advantages and disadvantages such as it somehow gave the opportunity to earn money and on the other hand showed the potential of people what are capable to do for money.
Lol, even without bitcoin, people have been capable to do anything crazy for money and go all the way with a high level of huge risk in doing anything just to get rich. I would not blame anyone, it is an opportunity and while some people do not even have an idea what it is all about, they still got in anyway.

The opportunity is huge and then we know that a lot of people are really eager to tap into it, and only the smart ones will end up being the real believers who will do everything possible to get the best of it.
Iqram fahmisyi

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:38:39 AM

the advantage that I get is to help the needs of the family, which I used to be an unemployed now so have a job through bitcoin
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:47:02 PM

I admit in 2017 yesterday I was quite satisfied and happy to know and use bitcoin, from the price increase so fantastic that makes many people feel satisfied and feel amazed at this type of digital currency. My economic needs can be helped with bitcoin, even at the end of 2017 yesterday I had held a wedding reception with the help of bitcoin income I had collected. So many moments that I felt in the year 2017 yesterday and I am grateful to get many advantages of this digital currency.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:56:12 PM

Actually, the last year was amazing and I think the best benefit I've got it from bitcoin is the continued financial income and I had collected an important amount. Due to the high value of the payments it received, especially when Bitcoin was rising to 18K. Furthermore, thanks to this currency I found many opportunities to work in an easy ways and without much effort also the payment method was fast and perfect.
And in my opinion, that best job I've got is the signature campaign because the payment is high, weekly, and without delay.
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:09:54 PM

2017 has a lot of benefits i have, like i have a small farm, i buy some stuff for personal use i don't have work and i'm just full time in this forum but i never regret on it because for me is just a work that you need to work hard for you to have much profiyable on it in just simple advertising you are going to be paid by token that is tradable in the market
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:11:19 PM

I get a lot of benefit because of bitcoin. Im a housewife and taking care of my 2 children. My family have a financial struggle and we have no savings because we only have 300 dollars every month so we need to budget it in our daily expenses and paying all the bills. it is hard, but because of bitcoin we are not struggling now financially because both my husband and I doing bitcoin at the same time my husband is working in company. now, we have a savings and investment, we can bow buy some of our wants and most of all toys for my children. Im so happy that we try bitcoin.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:23:51 PM

I personally get a better profit in 2017. this for I still have not used it all because I still do not need it. I better invest in 2018 because the price in the next year the price will be higher so I will take advantage of the time old ones,
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:34:46 PM

I have gotten many advantages of the bitcoin in the last year. I invested little amount in the year start of 2017 and somehow managed to store more in late times. The surprising thing was it went 10x if original rate in just a year of time and this solved many of my financial problems. I loved myself at that time most because I paid the whole thing myself. I’m short terms bitcoin is my own bank and I can collect the cash whenever I need it.
yaelahwall

Activity: 336

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 03:44:58 PM

I hope in this year 2018 can make my family proud of me, hopefully my citq ideally achieved become a police with capital from bitcoin honestly I get a lot of Bitcoin hope it can be even bigger and can make my parents and my grilfriend proud of me

AishaDevereaux

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:50:35 PM

Bitcoin helped me expand my business and create new possibilities. I am a camgirl and, together with some of my colleagues, we made a site that's specifically for bitcoin (bitcoingirls dot live). It's honestly still a new journey, and there is a lot to learn, but i can't deny that it's super interesting, and opens up new opportunities for us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: