Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 06:01:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what benefits you've got from bitcoin in 2017  (Read 1910 times)
balakang00

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:31:34 AM

Last year I gained a lot from bitcoin, more than the money I gained many knowledge about the crypto. It is very interesting and very efficient on people who are interested on investing, handling money, saving and gaining more and more money.

semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:54:48 AM

The benefits i get from bitcoin in 2017 are very satisfying, i can have 2 business that is the first one is trading and now i add my business that is with vegetable gardening, this is obtained from bitcoin results in 2017. I hope in 2018, i can investing more of my money in bitcoin and the result i will use later to improve my business that i'm doing now.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Yzhel

Activity: 325

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:57:40 AM

Last year I gained a lot from bitcoin, more than the money I gained many knowledge about the crypto. It is very interesting and very efficient on people who are interested on investing, handling money, saving and gaining more and more money.
You will gain a lot from bitcoin this year if you are positive enough, and last year we have proven everything about it. The benefits that I have is just like other people are encountering right now is that we can afford to buy anything now because we have bitcoin.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:07:07 AM

The benefits i get from bitcoin in 2017 are very satisfying, i can have 2 business that is the first one is trading and now i add my business that is with vegetable gardening, this is obtained from bitcoin results in 2017. I hope in 2018, i can investing more of my money in bitcoin and the result i will use later to improve my business that i'm doing now.
Everyone feels the same, though not all can get perfect results but I'm sure most people who have known Bitcoin will definitely have an increase in the economic level. I now also have several businesses, one of which is having the capital to do trading and the other is now I have a business in the real world. If imagined then I never thought like this, everything is like a dream come true. Until now I've got what I want, but everyone will want to get a life much better than before. I focus on continuing to improve and now I keep working hard because I think 2018 will be more people who know Bitcoin so the chances will be heavier.
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:13:23 AM

year is almost changed, what have you got from bitcoin this year (2017), I personally benefited a lot from this crypto currency, I am an unemployed because in my country difficult to get a job, I really helped by the bitcoin, I can give a little money to my parents and it makes me happy to help the family economy Smiley , and my hope in the next year I hope to be better in doing all the tasks and hope to be able to work in the real world, what about you? and what motivation mu for the year to come?

This community is one of the greatest milestone that has ever happened in my life. I've been at  the lower side of community, my father is pushing his body to the limit to work in the desert and my mother is a good housewife. I've been studying at school to get a decent job and to have some support in life when my parent is retired from work. That was 3 years ago man, this 2017 have became a life changer because the alternative coins and the btc have gone up to the price that I never expect and earn money that I never thought I could have. That is for the life status.
In personal expertise, I learned a lot of techniques and been wandering in the internet for so long and the my knowledge in crypto is quite broad too, that's a pretty good benefit because this is the new technology and later on it will be also be taught in schools.
I learned how to save up some money and do trading, I learned how to budget my time and also I learned how to fight for life. And I'm hoping that I will have a lot to learn this coming 2018.

By the way I'm doing some business now.

TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:17:38 AM

I was freed. I no longer to worry about financies and no longer have to work for a company and do someone elses project on their schedule in their sick building with their structure. Now I can do whatever project I am truly passionate about on my own time in my own way - and maybe become a great entreprenuer, hopefully with something besides just more daytrading. I really needed this because I was very ill this year and needed a break. I also got some family members in and made them some decent profits. I was called 'santa this year'.

60659 📦
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:31:58 AM

year is almost changed, what have you got from bitcoin this year (2017), I personally benefited a lot from this crypto currency, I am an unemployed because in my country difficult to get a job, I really helped by the bitcoin, I can give a little money to my parents and it makes me happy to help the family economy Smiley , and my hope in the next year I hope to be better in doing all the tasks and hope to be able to work in the real world, what about you? and what motivation mu for the year to come?
Hopefully, i will going to become one of the millionaire this year even though I have not yet received what I want last year because Im still in the stage that I still stage bitcoin but praying and dedicated that become millionaire this year with bitcoin. God bless to me.
fishbonez11

Activity: 322
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:51:33 PM

I am employed and I earn wages monthly. But earning in bitcoin helped me to be more financially free to spend in my other desires like travelling and buying things.
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:17:09 PM

Bitcoin change my whole life. Starting from me and family's financial status. Yes I do not earn a big amount yet like 1 bitcoin but with the profit i gained in translation, social media campaign and of course signature campaigns, all together it is a nice amount.
Another thing is that, bitcoin made me responsible. I learn how to manage my time well because if do not manage, i will not balance my time between my study and bitcoin. I also learn manage my money coz i already know how hard to earn money is .

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
bitzizzix

Activity: 2436
Merit: 448

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:18:41 PM

Not feel the year has changed, hopefully this new year I can realize all my desires and hopefully be successful. it's because the help of bitcoin and bitcoin has helped my needs in the last year and I can buy anything I like but it can give money to my parents, I really hope this new year bitcoin gives more things that can make success I. thanks your bitcoin is a hero for all bitcoin users .. Wink
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:34:22 PM

I have not felt the result because I am new to the world of crypto so I have not produced anything.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
lelylely

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:17:55 PM

Bitcoin is a source of profit in 2017, I use some benefits for families. The journey of 2017 motivated me to focus more on bitcoin, because making profit with bitcoin is better than physically exhausting work.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3570
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:52:38 AM

The biggest effect it has done to me: it has inspired me to think more critically when it comes to financial decisions. It also gave me more financial freedom, inspired me to study different subjects so I could relate it to bitcoin and it gave me confidence--a fuell for my self-esteem.
Financial decisions were one thing bitcoin was able to help me achieve. Savings, spending, drawing up budgets and not just spending unnecessarily are some of the things that I really got to learn from being a part of the crypto investment. Also, there are some other areas of earning that I got to learn which in the long term now, is really giving me a huge one in crypto at large.

Honestly the benefit for me was huge and impressive. 2017 was more like the year that things got to the stage that I really did not imagine it would get to and I am happy to be able to be disciplined enough to keep holding for as long as I could despite all the craziness that ensued in and out of the crypto world.

For now, I still believe there are greater things ahead for bitcoin and that for sure is something I am really looking forward to.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:02:40 AM

I am a student and last september i stop going to school because i got an illness which can't be cured, and right now i am unemployed. But then bitcoin was able to help me earn profit, although i don't get that much, it is a big help for my parents for i can buy my own medicine and it is also a help for my parents for some expenses. Right now i was able to save a little bit of money for my self thanks to bitcoin.

Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:25:08 AM

I've been interested on bitcoin since my friend are earning from it, so i started studying too and so i am now. I generated money from it which is benefit since im just a student at this moment, i also learn how to save money because of hodling. Bitcoin also taught me how to move through digital world and how it moves in a way that its very critical to a normal person. In general, its benefited me financially through earnings.
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:33:23 AM

I know this is going to sound stupid to some people, but I got a better job through Bitcoin and also quit from my previous job. Yep, I did, but I’m not regretting it. The first job I had was totally crap, I worked six days in a week from 8 to 5, but the pay was not worth it. I was just suffering.

When I got into Bitcoin earlier 2017, luckily for me I met someone who decided to hire me to be working permanently for him on some projects, and I can tell you that my pay now is 35× times my former salary.
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:44:40 PM

The benefit i've got from bitcoin in 2017, all my want are granted. I thank you to our Lord Jesus, that gave me this apportunities to help my family in financial problem, and now i can continue our house to build, becuase our house is not finish its need a lot to repair, so thank you very in bitcoin. He maid my 2017 a good year. 
peter0425

Activity: 2702
Merit: 447

CryptopreneurBrainboss managerial service

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:12:13 PM

Here's my journey on bitcoin. Was really down last couple of years, specially I went out of job unexpectedly and then gambling turns me to a nothing in the eyes of my family. It was really a wake up call because the people that I thought could help me back at my feet immediately shuns me out. Damn. WTF happened to me???

But early this year, I don't know what happened, I just woke up get my laptop (which that time I have to borrow a battery from neighbors) in January and said to myself that I have to shake this demons inside of me. Then I found this forum and try to see how it works because I'm really on the Internet making money before, so I have experienced. And then it took a lot of patience on my end on how to earn from signature campaigns and then that's my stepping stone on trading. Now, I'm already a change man, although I gamble from time to time, I don't focus on it anymore and have my own business now. Thanks to bitcoin.  Grin
Wilfrer

Activity: 232

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:45:33 PM

I think I got a lot of benefits from Bitcoin in 2017. I was able to make my own money and pay for everything in my life. Besides, I can afford to pay my own tuition fees, take care of my family and do many things in the future with Bitcoin

Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:05:02 PM

I think I haven't put much focus on bitcoin this year that's why I didn't get much benefits and earnings this year. However, I'm planning to focus more on it to have a successful 2018. Anyway, I still got blessings from bitcoin last year. Enough to sustain my family needs everyday and that's a big help already.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: