Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:35:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what benefits you've got from bitcoin in 2017  (Read 1908 times)
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:50:49 PM

2017 was a golden era for Bitcoin, I guess it will not be such a valuable year again. The first half of the year 2017 was very important for the Altcoins, and very influential Altcoins emerged during this period. The second half of 2017 was the peak of Bitcoin. In August and September, Bitcoin gave the signals that it would go up to $ 10,000.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Ryanpaul80

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:02:09 PM

The benefits i got from bitcoin is money i earn money through bitcoin  and its all worth a lot you can build a business just from bitcoin youve earn bitcoin is getting bigger and bigger it is  true benefit
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:04:37 PM

During the time that I don't know bitcoin yet my money or my salary was just enough to feed my family and to pay bills, there was no extra for us to eat outside and I can't afford to pay their hospital bills, but now, we can do it already that is why we end the year in prosperous way hoping the year 2018 will  be great as well.

Well good for you have encounter this platform as early as now cause Bitcojnis a very accessible forum which makes us profitable in easier way. Last year I didnt gained so much here but instead I try something new which makes me aware what could technology can offer not only the extinction of culture which indicate bad effects but also this kind of advantages for me.

maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:11:18 PM

year is almost changed, what have you got from bitcoin this year (2017), I personally benefited a lot from this crypto currency, I am an unemployed because in my country difficult to get a job, I really helped by the bitcoin, I can give a little money to my parents and it makes me happy to help the family economy Smiley , and my hope in the next year I hope to be better in doing all the tasks and hope to be able to work in the real world, what about you? and what motivation mu for the year to come?
I get a lot of benefits from bitcoin and I really did succeed bitcoin. I own it gas it cost $ 7000 and now its worth it has doubled. This is a great benefit that bitcoin gives me.
pathapoddo

Activity: 448

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:50:23 PM

2017 Is my bitcoin starting year. In this year I had knew about bitcoin first time. In our country job or other work for money is difficult to find & as I am a girl I hardly find job or tuition.  Woman also have so many expenses & they also want to give money to their parents. Since I become adult,  this thought is just cursing me that why I am a burden  to my parents. In our country most of the family thinks that girls are a burden to a family even in this decades. Where there is now 2018. In this country early marriage(for girls) is a common incident. But I don't want to burden to my family. So that I always search a way to income. And bitcoin is the one way where I find my way to free from this burden. Bitcoin has give me the bright economy situation. Now I give some money to my family also.. I am so happy.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:55:09 PM

year is almost changed, what have you got from bitcoin this year (2017), I personally benefited a lot from this crypto currency, I am an unemployed because in my country difficult to get a job, I really helped by the bitcoin, I can give a little money to my parents and it makes me happy to help the family economy Smiley , and my hope in the next year I hope to be better in doing all the tasks and hope to be able to work in the real world, what about you? and what motivation mu for the year to come?
I get a lot of benefits from bitcoin and I really did succeed bitcoin. I own it gas it cost $ 7000 and now its worth it has doubled. This is a great benefit that bitcoin gives me.
it is true that you have the bitcoin in 2017 that is gold for those who have. the one with that will definitely get a huge profit if it sells this year.
Nyeyzel

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:26:09 AM

The advantages I got from bitcoin in 2017 is having more information about it. Likewise, the advantage I got is having a wellspring of pay, and having an additional cash it will help me to help my money related.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:26:58 AM

it is true that you have the bitcoin in 2017 that is gold for those who have. the one with that will definitely get a huge profit if it sells this year.
2017 was the best year not only for bitcoin but also in the history of crypto market. Bitcoin went from bottom to top in just couple of months making investors millionaires. Many people achieved their financial dreams with the help of bitcoin.

So many started earning more than their day jobs with bitcoin and many unemployed turned into employed one. This very year, bitcoin is again going to rock and all haters will shock.
shi07

Activity: 122
Merit: 15

Long Live BTC

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:56:30 PM

Even if i dont have received yet a money from bitcoin it teach me how to be patient.Also gained a lot of knowledge thru continous reading and searching about bitcoin. And i believed that those information and being patient will more benifited me in 2018
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:45:52 PM

i got interested in crypto this year due to btc appreciation. learned a new world i havent been aware before - very interesting and promising. made a couple of easy bucks. 2017 was just a start for me.

Yes I agree withbthat and just like you Im very new and all of my existing knwledge regarding rhis platform is also from here and from my classmate, I have started here several months ago and I have earn enough profits 100$ for me were enough and Im very thankful for that and this year I am working for a better amount since I am going to be in college already.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:29:18 PM

Bitcoin is really helpful to me. It really supports my finannce and it helps me to buy the stuffs that i want. It also supports my academic expenses because i am still studying and when we have expenses in school like project or other expenses like extra curricular activities.
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:39:15 PM

Bitcoin is really helpful to me. It really supports my finannce and it helps me to buy the stuffs that i want. It also supports my academic expenses because i am still studying and when we have expenses in school like project or other expenses like extra curricular activities.
I am having a good start of the year 2018 because of bitcoin, last year I have saved a little amount and I am much happy with it unlike those past years that I haven't save even for a little and we have celebrated the holiday season with full of blessing and was able to share my blessing to other people as well.
maemunah

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:43:50 PM

not just help you but bitcoin is already helping people in this world who are playing bitcoin, and I also have helped in bitcoin from my economic and financial side of course. that's why the benefits bitcoin it a lot for its users
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:58:48 PM

not just help you but bitcoin is already helping people in this world who are playing bitcoin, and I also have helped in bitcoin from my economic and financial side of course. that's why the benefits bitcoin it a lot for its users
As a student, I earned here in bitcoin and it helped me a lot  when it comes to financial and I believe that this will continue to help me in generating income. I also had new friends because of btc and my mind is opened about cryptocurrencies.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:11:15 PM

First of all, I wanted to thank who created this bitcointalk.org because I learned a lot here and also earned bitcoin and altcoins. Year 2017 has not easy for me because my job is not stable and in the 3rd quarter our company closed. So I see another job and then, they got me so I have full time job and I'll do bitcoin for sideline. Last year I learned a lot about bitcoin and altcoins with the helped of our forums and members. God bless!
BiiT MAster 666

Activity: 225
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:16:07 PM

I do not have a job and I'm very hopeful for this business.
I have not had much income yet, but I'm much more trying to make money.
nwahshearthiad

Activity: 134

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:50:47 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 04:12:13 PM by nwahshearthiad

It is the year that I started learning about bitcoin and being interested in it as my cousins introduced it to me,  how it works, how can you earn money by participating at a certain campaign and by just answering questions, it benefited me a lot as I got to have money for my expenses and it helped a lot.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:03:59 PM

I really enjoy be in the bitcointalk forum here despite the fact that I join this forum a little late I was able to buy a sound car via trading and signature campaign here in this forum. And hope that 2017 will be better as compared to 2018.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:11:19 PM

I was able to travel into different places that i would love to go and those kind of things are only because of bitcoin and this year, i am planning to get my own house and my own car by working hard in bitcoin, i will be able to afford great homes and fancy cars in the future and i just need to believe in bitcoin.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:21:31 PM

Bitcoin changed my life last year and it brought me a lot of good things. It changed my financial status and my habbits in life. Everything has changed since I've known bitcoin. I was able to put up a small business because of it and I was able to sustain the needs of my family and that's really a great blessing that I'm really thankful for.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: