Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:40:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what benefits you've got from bitcoin in 2017  (Read 1903 times)
Gringoblin67

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:14:38 AM

2017 was the year I first learned how the block chain really works. I knew Bitcoin for a while, but understanding it made my doubts go away. Also, I wasn't able to gain much profit since I invested late and was afraid so I took my money out quickly, but the experience gained was priceless.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:18:08 AM

Bitcoin really is kind of a helpful job. First, I got closer to one of my friend who introduced this to me and make more friends that we invited. Second, I became a person whose patience is a little longer, compared before, and then last and the most important benefit I received is the knowledge and money I got in here.
The benefit of earning bitcoin is that we learn how to be patient and wait for the food time to gain profit. Also we have learn something that worth of our time to study and focus with. The experience in bitcoin made you realize that everything can change by it specially on having financial freedom. Since 2017, I become independent and help my parents for every expenses we have.

eastgrand

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:31:36 AM

It did not help me at all in 2017, but hopefully this year things will be different. It's just a matter of time.
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:23:57 AM

Last year i learned something, thanks to bitcoin.
The value of bitcoin last year is spectacular, i gain more profit from that big increase.
Bitcoin help.me a lot last year, my patience is really worth it. Thats why even though bitcoin price is slightly decreasing i will still hold my bitcoin and wait, because i trust bitcoin.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
jeanpadel14

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:26:47 AM

2017 the year I met bitcoin where I had a knowledge of cryptocurrency. This year my time was significant. And this year I started earning even when I was in my home with the ability to be supported my family and preparing for my son's future .2017 is just my starting year from a stable life.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:51:26 AM

Well, little benefits I got from Bitcoin last year was, I got EXTRA. Extra for everything. Extra because I have my salary which I spend for my family and for my daily needs. And extra earning from bitcoin. There are some instances that I cant buy something expensive because I dont have enough money, but because i have extra money, i am happy that I can buy it. thanks bitcoin! Smiley

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
carodupuis

Activity: 382

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:17:13 AM

Since I have not realised anything yet, my benefit has been excitement :-)
Lol, that’s true… but the excitement is only when you’re winning and not when you’re losing. But 2017 has been really good year for me, cause that’s when I had major success in and earned a lot of money. Other years has been pretty bad. But from 2017 till this 2018 has been pretty good.
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:02:49 AM

Benefits that i got is i have financially abundance , just know what is purpose of this coin and you can manage wisely to earn more cash. Just buy some bitcoin if you are investors and hold for a couple of time and see the graph if you think you have a profit. Sell it or convert , but if you want more profit just go to trading in search some altcoin that potentially going up or the word ``TO THE MOON`` to get some profits and now you get your benefits Smiley .

pelipurlara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:41:23 AM

Bitcoin is really an amazing. I didn't expect that i would encounter this kind of opportunity. Bitcoin helps me in my daily needs, especially from my financial problem, during my shortage time, bitcoin was really a big help. As an unemployed person, looking for a job was not easy. Im am pleased that i came here with the help of our family friend. Bitcoin serves as a tool for us to achieve all our dreams. This coming year 2018, i am looking forward for the best of bitcoin.

with the presence of bitcoin is a lot of benefits, I also like you with the help of my family and friends last year, I feel earn income that can change my life financially, and in the year 2018 I hope with continued support in bitcoin and this forum I will be better than last year in financial, thanks bitcoin
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:31:25 AM

year is almost changed, what have you got from bitcoin this year (2017), I personally benefited a lot from this crypto currency, I am an unemployed because in my country difficult to get a job, I really helped by the bitcoin, I can give a little money to my parents and it makes me happy to help the family economy Smiley , and my hope in the next year I hope to be better in doing all the tasks and hope to be able to work in the real world, what about you? and what motivation mu for the year to come?

Bitcoin has been a boon for all people involved, especially for me and personally speaking since I have been involved in bitcoin I have lots of good uses for it. I was able to have more resources which enables me to save and invest on more funding for myself and for things that I used to don’t have the means to support. That is why I am investing more on bitcoin and putting myself headfirst on it

Y U MAD AT ME
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:02:01 PM

I did not have much benefit in bitcoin in 2017. Last year i use all my time studying bitcoin and the ways on how i can make money through it. And all my work paid off. When i receive my first payout on january.

cherrymobile

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:28:46 PM

year is almost changed, what have you got from bitcoin this year (2017), I personally benefited a lot from this crypto currency, I am an unemployed because in my country difficult to get a job, I really helped by the bitcoin, I can give a little money to my parents and it makes me happy to help the family economy Smiley , and my hope in the next year I hope to be better in doing all the tasks and hope to be able to work in the real world, what about you? and what motivation mu for the year to come?
How many months i've been patiently waiting ,holding my coins. With the past few months in 2017 , I am happy and thankful to become part of the world bitcoin.Year 2017 was full of excitement and that year is my first time to work with the bitcoin. That year gives me oppurtunies to gained money and give it and share to my family and relatives.It really change me alot because of the bitcoin.
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:37:31 PM

Its not only bitcoin gives me the opportunity to be successful but with other cryptocurrencies also. Last year is one of my starting point of my life. Because bitcoin is introduced to me with the help of my eagerness to find job online and ended up learning this forum. I started with nothing, no money involved. Its just time and effort and also a lot of patience in waiting for a project to end. Then another time to wait for your tokens to pump. I just so happy that with this, me and my family christmas become bountiful. I bought something for my children and also have some minor repair in our house.
HarringtonStark

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 12:43:36 PM

Well, I've got a Note 8 with my bitcoin savings that tripled in value. The device has been useful for my gamedev work as it has a stylus so I can draft design ideas during daily train commute hours.

MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:04:39 PM

I benefit a lot with bitcoin last year, We got new personal computer, toys and things that my children needs, I got new phone, We got more investment in bitcoin, we travelled a lot last year, We just enjoy what bitcoin gave us last year it is very memorable. and finally the most important that we benefit in bitcoin last year is finally done the operation of my 1 year old child. because here in my country we need almost 1000$ for the operation. Thanks to bitcoin.
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:36:04 PM

I benefited a lot from bitcoin last year. I was able to buy things for my baby and husband and ofcourse for myself. I've been unemployed since I got pregnant and its not easy to depend only on my husband. So i am very thankful that I came across with bitcoin in 2017. It also helped me value my money more and learn how to saved and ofcourse invest my money in a secure and profitable way.
Nerobasta
Copper Member

Activity: 130
Merit: 67

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:55:59 PM

The benefits that I got or received from using or trading with bitcoins in 2017 is that im able to have a quick source of funds that is readily available for me to use or withdraw. Because back in 2017 I had several expenses that I need to pay in a specific time period, my salary is not enough to pay all of it before the stated deadline. Which then I decided to just use my bitcoins to compensate for the funds that I might lack. I am happy that I kept enough bitcoins in my digital wallet because without it there is no doubt that I would see myself borrowing again just to pay for my expenses which frankly I don’t like to do since it will become a liability again for me
Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:10:50 PM

I have so much benefits that got from bitcoin last year, in fact I was able to put my child in private school here in our country which I cannot afford if I am just an ordinary person, but since I have this kind of opportunity I am allotting my earning here for the school needs of my child especially tuition fee so he can have a better foundation of knowledge.

Watch out for this SPACE!
ascakan

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:17:01 PM

it was a journey which has started from 1k $ to 150k in one year without taking anyrisks ( means missed lots of pumps.) but the best thing happened to me i paid all my debts everysingle penny and now have a good bank account saving with lots of altcoins in ledger wallet . ( Dumped all but i didnt sell them yet)

Now i have a new aim to buy a good house .. which i started to planning to buy Ipad which changed to laptop changed to car to House...
 i hope this cryptocurrencies craziness countinues for 5-6 more years cuz i have no job or anymore income... So i need to fill my bags for future more and more ...
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:45:14 PM

I did not have much benefit in bitcoin in 2017. Last year i use all my time studying bitcoin and the ways on how i can make money through it. And all my work paid off. When i receive my first payout on january.
All we need is patience in order to get what is worth it. I think we can really consider 2017 as the year of bitcoin and look back all the things that happened last year, especially how high the price of bitcoin can get. A lot of people become financially stable because of this and we users were all benefited. It helped me with my expenses, though my goal is really to save money and bitcoin is really a great help.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: