Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:27:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what benefits you've got from bitcoin in 2017  (Read 1907 times)
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:37:42 AM

year is almost changed, what have you got from bitcoin this year (2017), I personally benefited a lot from this crypto currency, I am an unemployed because in my country difficult to get a job, I really helped by the bitcoin, I can give a little money to my parents and it makes me happy to help the family economy Smiley , and my hope in the next year I hope to be better in doing all the tasks and hope to be able to work in the real world, what about you? and what motivation mu for the year to come?

I did not spend my bitcoin in past 2017 my bitcoin is still in my wallet I did not move it because I'm hoping for a good profit this 2018, and also its too late for me to cash it out this day because of the decrease of bitcoin value, I will lost some of my investments if I cash it out. Sorry for you unemployment that is why I did not give up my job until now because it's hard to find another, just take it easy someday you will find one, just stick to bitcoin for a while it will help you greatly.
2K17 was the best year for me because in that year I invested into bitcoin when it was at 3500$ and on the pump of prices I sold it at 19500$ ad that was a jackpot for me, and for me bitcoin is real life changer and it has given me each and everything in the previous year and still I have bitcoin in my wallets and I will sold all of them in the time of pump but this time I will go for more higher profit and I know bitcoin will bless because it never get panicked and never contributed to create any of panic situation, be like me.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:54:32 AM

year is almost changed, what have you got from bitcoin this year (2017), I personally benefited a lot from this crypto currency, I am an unemployed because in my country difficult to get a job, I really helped by the bitcoin, I can give a little money to my parents and it makes me happy to help the family economy Smiley , and my hope in the next year I hope to be better in doing all the tasks and hope to be able to work in the real world, what about you? and what motivation mu for the year to come?
I am really happy and very thankful because of my friend who teach me this kind of job who can earned bigger money. There are many more benefits that bitcoin gave it to me. First is bitcoin gave me a job and by that way I earned money which I can help my family ,I am know building our own house.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:40:27 PM

I am really happy and very thankful because of my friend who teach me this kind of job who can earned bigger money. There are many more benefits that bitcoin gave it to me. First is bitcoin gave me a job and by that way I earned money which I can help my family ,I am know building our own house.

It seems you haven't been into btc for a long time dude, good thing you're earning enough from bitcoin to give money. Are you trading? Doing bounties? Or just working on signatures? Because if its the latter, i don't think its going to be enough to be considered as a replacement for a regular job.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:21:44 PM

I have earned a lot of money because of bitcoin and I manage to buy some gadget's and other things from it,
I also manage to save some for my future and I am now planning to open a business .
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:30:57 PM

The benefit I received in 2017 was that bitcoin. Thanks to bitcoin I got a sum of money to pay off my debt. 2017 is a year of surprises from bitcoin. It is also the first time investing in bitcoin. And passionate bitcoin until now.
reynilynedago

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:40:22 PM

Bitcoin give me earnings .It helps me to have a job which could earned bigger money. I cam help and share my earning to my family . And can buy my needs everyday  , I am happy and thankful that I could buy the things that I cannot afford before.
Jingjess

Activity: 336

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:25:14 PM

I begin to loved doing in bitcoin because last year it gives me lot of benefits.Through bitcoin forum i learned a lot about bitcoin in the topics and it is very interesting because i gain knowledge how to work in bitcoin.Aside from that,i can already earn money even staying at home.

Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:39:03 PM

Bitcoin helps me to lessen my daily expenses and to save money in the future. Actually, I just started to trade in Bitcoin since early 2017 and I just got curious and then got hooked into it becuase for me this is a new type of future investments that helps many people to make their lives better and easier. Also, we can use Bitcoin to pay our monthly bills thru online such as water, electricity, insurance and many more without any hassle and free of charge. Bitcoin can really reduce the poverty rate around the world so hopefully that the Government must see the goodness and benefit of it.
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:41:08 PM

Bitcoin gives me a lot of benefit lasy year
 and i hope that this year 2018, bitcoin will continue to give more benefits especially to those  people who are invested in bitcoin.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:31:29 AM

i got interested in crypto this year due to btc appreciation. learned a new world i havent been aware before - very interesting and promising. made a couple of easy bucks. 2017 was just a start for me.

There are a lot of benefits that i get into bitcoin. At 2017 i started with a signature campaign. I have earned from it and it also improved my knowledge in bitcoin because i read a lot about it. My financial status has improved and this is my driving force to be into bitcoin.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:45:00 AM

i got interested in crypto this year due to btc appreciation. learned a new world i havent been aware before - very interesting and promising. made a couple of easy bucks. 2017 was just a start for me.

There are a lot of benefits that i get into bitcoin. At 2017 i started with a signature campaign. I have earned from it and it also improved my knowledge in bitcoin because i read a lot about it. My financial status has improved and this is my driving force to be into bitcoin.

really? good for you . but for me i can say that 2017 isnt really a good year for me because i realize that i was pretty late knowing cryptos especially bitcoins and also joining bitcointalk.org but despite all of that, im still thankfull that i can still manage to earn some. i hope that 2018 will be good to me because i do have many plans that i prepare for the future and i think i can do it all because bitcoin is always on my side
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:45:57 AM

The sudden pump that occured has given me a lot o benefits since I was currently on a weekly campaign from there and the rate goes higher giving me the increased profit over the weeks. I hope same thing goes this year although the value has fallen down a bit already but still I know and I believe that bitcoin's value will soon rise again and will give me more benefits.
bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:51:19 AM

Bitcoin showed up his potenial last year by going into the moon which is quite surprising and scary at the same time. I don't have too much benefits from it last time because I only have some few bitcoin in my wallet during that time. Now, I have a lot on my wallet and I am hoping that it would bless me up this year by making a pump that would make us all happy again.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
minthit

Activity: 327
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:58:10 AM

I also made some earnings with bitcoin in 2017. But, the best is that I became interested in computer science and I realize I'm really passionate about it. Still in the process of learning though.
plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:37:07 AM

I acquired a lot of stuff. Bitcoin also taught me to be smart and strategic in doing trading since trading is one way of earning in the field of bitcoin. Bitcoin has somehow part of my 2017 where everything changed. I am more on earning through internet and this sounds so great because it benefits not just for me but to my family.
Goldenoaks

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:40:12 AM

Bitcoin has taught me a lot about the power of decentralization and what we can do together.
Macai

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:37:21 AM

A lot of people benefited from bitcoin last year specially when the price reached nearly 20K. Salaries from bounty campaigns doubled and even tripled because of these event. Salaries from bounty campaigns helped me dramatically with my finances.
Llyrmyst

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:20:12 PM

So far I'am just starting here as a newbie but my brother told me to join bitcoin, so I joined bitcoin. My brother get alot of benifits and the money he gets, he used it in his school expenses, school supplies, projects and he also helps in paying bills. So for me I will expect that I get benefits like that.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:39:01 PM

I bought 5BTC on earlier of 2017 and sold when price was 17K.And when I bought 5BTC the price was around 10K.So my profit was 7K per bitcoin.In total 35K for investing about 50K.So I will tell that it was a successful year for me.I wasn't surprised because I expected this from bitcoin and also expected to cut a good profit on this year too.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:43:43 PM

I bought 5BTC on earlier of 2017 and sold when price was 17K.And when I bought 5BTC the price was around 10K.So my profit was 7K per bitcoin.In total 35K for investing about 50K.So I will tell that it was a successful year for me.I wasn't surprised because I expected this from bitcoin and also expected to cut a good profit on this year too.

Wow.  The risk you took is all worth it.  I wish I have that amount of money to buy and invest with bitcoin.  As for me, the benefits I from bitcoin on that year makes me feel confident.  I less worries about my expenses because I have an extra income earning feom bitcoin.  I will continue to earn from bitcoin and would continue doing this if I am still able.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: