Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 10:11:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what benefits you've got from bitcoin in 2017  (Read 1906 times)
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:52:33 AM

In first seventh month of year 2017 was the best time for btc. But at the end of the year it was so panic and still running that moment. But i think its time to buy BTC for future because it will hit very soon and there is no doubt. best of luck.
frillyblockG

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:05:42 PM

Bitcoins are really awsome discovery and it made oppurtunity for many unemployed subjects like me Wink
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:22:00 PM

Bitcoin also helped me a lot last year. Well i just know about bitcoin last year though, and yet it already changed my life drastically and even become something important in my life.
It saved me to wash away the worries of my financial problems, where my family barely has money to pay for my college tuition. I can't afford anything, we're really short in money and even make me think to work instead of going college. But once i know bitcoin, i made a lot of profits, i'm able to buy things i want and even buy things for my parents and don't bother them and ask for money again.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:37:49 PM

Bitcoin is a big part of my past year, 2017. Bitcoin thought me things about crypto world. I learned a lot on how to earn using bitcoin and other altcoins, I think that is a great benefit for me. I earned money from bitcoin which I used to by necessary needs for my daily living.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:02:12 PM

Don't have because I just started now but I believe it's not too late for me.

I start to recognize the bitcoin late September, and I had known about the bitcoin at the first time. My friend introduces and helps me to fulfill my knowledge, and He changes my aspect on the bitcoin. The benefits that I got from the bitcoin last year is the bright idea and bitcoin teach a lot of information regarding on cryptocurrency and also learn how to trade, analyses every value chart that I invest. I am so happy now because bitcoin give me an opportunity to earn a fiat.
DBronze98

Activity: 403

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:06:45 PM

year is almost changed, what have you got from bitcoin this year (2017), I personally benefited a lot from this crypto currency, I am an unemployed because in my country difficult to get a job, I really helped by the bitcoin, I can give a little money to my parents and it makes me happy to help the family economy Smiley , and my hope in the next year I hope to be better in doing all the tasks and hope to be able to work in the real world, what about you? and what motivation mu for the year to come?
I got so many defeats from Bitcoin that I tried to possess it when people acclaimed it as a good future, and God would bless all those who owned it. I tried to use my fortune to buy 2 Bitcoin and now its price goes down and I am panic  Cry Cry Cry

clex_us

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:33:55 PM

The biggest benefit I got last year was that my stack of bitcoins increased. And with that I have some financial freedom I did not have the years before. I did not spend much of my coins because I am convinced that in a not too distant future their value will increase even more.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:44:14 PM

many benefits I get from Bitcoin in 2017, besides money, I also get a lesson on how to take advantage of this opportunity, cryptocurrency is still a new thing to me and maybe the world, so I will continue to learn and profit from it.

specialfoolhardyU

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:47:26 PM

Bitcoins saved me from dying as I am going to attempt suicide being unable to clear debts
2Godbdglory

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:13:49 PM

What benefits  you  be got from bitcoin 2017, actually  have not join fully In that last year but I was able to register but my friend has made alot of money from last year, because is a life changing money which made me put more into bitcoin
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:23:47 PM

I am really bless by bitcoin, through bitcoin I have gain financial freedom that should have been very difficult to attain with our traditional investment system.
Well the benefits i've got from bitcoin in 2017 is i earn many money or profit, on the december 2017, because the value or the price of bitcoin was pump more than $19k, and the other benfits i got on bitcoin is i can now buy many things just like i can able now to buy a car.

boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:24:51 PM

1000% growth..... Not.

Well actually I didn't invest much into Bitcoin in 2017, but this is when I really began my research into Cryptocurrencies and began actively involving myself in the community. Rather than earning much money, I have learned a lot regarding how different cryptos work, what the signals to a successful crypto is and this knowledge gives me a strong backbone to predict where I think the field will be in 2, 5 and 10 years from now, allowing me to make informed investment decisions.
maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:28:26 PM

when i join in bitcoin i concedered in my self that i never regret to join in bitcoin because i know that there's a lot of benefit's that bitcoin change my life....Bitcoin is really an amazing. I didn't expect that i would encounter this kind of opportunity. Bitcoin helps me in my daily needs, especially from my financial problem, during my shortage time, bitcoin was really a big help. As an unemployed person, looking for a job was not easy. Im am pleased that i came here with the help of our family friend. Bitcoin serves as a tool for us to achieve all our dreams. This coming year 2018, i am looking forward for the best of bitcoin....

aliceayag

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:43:29 PM

Actually, i didn't get anything because i started join bitcoin last month, I hope i will get benefits in 2018. Hope for continuing my journey in bitcoin. Lets grow together guys.I'm so excited.
gigusico

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:02:57 AM

I just started dealing with bitcoin in 2017 so I did not get much benefit from it that year I'm waiting for this in this
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:51:10 AM

I just started dealing with bitcoin in 2017 so I did not get much benefit from it that year I'm waiting for this in this

Same here just started bitcoin this year so haven't got any yet but I know that I will be able to gain for this year. I'm working on it so hopefully everything will be in place.
Stonetium

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:33:22 AM

Same here just started bitcoin this year so haven't got any yet but I know that I will be able to gain for this year. I'm working on it so hopefully everything will be in place.

Good on you doing your researching before getting, but what's holding you back?
BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:31:57 AM

I got into Bitcoin in 2014,but I never achieved any single thing. I had to quit several times and join back. I was really confused, I don’t know why I kept coming back till 2017. The year 2017 was my breakthrough. I made a lot of profits in 2017 and that was my first time of making profit. So 2017 was really the best year in cryptocurrency for me.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
carodupuis

Activity: 382

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:15:46 AM

probably the financial benefit at the end of the year I bought bitcoin at the beginning of the year and did not lose it because he brought me a good profit
It owes us best profit ratios that never been there from any other asset or currency so far. Like gold and stocks and many other sources, you wouldn’t be seeing such impressive and interactive response that bitcoins are showing towards their users. Everything is just in front of you, need is to learn and make yourself equipped with technical knowledge and lets start the game.
goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:46:04 AM

year is almost changed, what have you got from bitcoin this year (2017), I personally benefited a lot from this crypto currency, I am an unemployed because in my country difficult to get a job, I really helped by the bitcoin, I can give a little money to my parents and it makes me happy to help the family economy Smiley , and my hope in the next year I hope to be better in doing all the tasks and hope to be able to work in the real world, what about you? and what motivation mu for the year to come?
it gives me the benefits and the opportunity to earn from home. I admit I earn enough for being a bitcoiner. It helps me with my families financial needs aside from my income in my regular job. I juat hope that the value of btc wil increase soon so that I will be able to trade now my btc.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: